The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 4 Train

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 4 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:13 pm

The Luxury of the High Speed Train awaits its Tributes...
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 4 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:44 am

Still feeling irritated by the whole Games, Skye couldn't just sit and wait for his death to come. He got out of his seat to talk a walk around the train. The district 4 female tribute, Megan if he remembered correctly, hasn't got onto the train yet and neither has he seen their mentor around so he guessed exploring wouldn't hurt. The train was amazing, something he thought he would never see in his life. Chandeliers, huge tables, bars, soft seats, and other things alien to him.

Unfortunately it didn't make him less irritated at all, in fact he was getting more irritated by the minute. He searched for a window that could be opened and found one in a random lounge room or something or whatever the capitol people called it. Skye pushed open the window and breathed in the sea salt air, realising that he may never breathe the air here ever again. He let out a shaky sigh and decided to calm down and clear his mind for awhile while waiting for the others to be here.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:27 am

"Im assuming you're the district 4 male tribute huh?" I can tell that the boy flinches a bit when I appear. "You have to work on that. You can't flinch when somebody gets you by surprise." I sit down on a nearby couch. "As you may know me, I'm Hunter Smith, winner of the most recent Hunger Games. An I'm your mentor."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 am

The calming silence in his mind, which he managed to get after calming down, broke suddenly when Hunter talked and it made Skye jumped and turn around. "Ah, I'll work on it.. " He replied and took note about that. He didn't think thay he was much of the jumpy type, but that small sub-conscious thing could cost him his life. Skye closed back the window and took a seat opposite of Hunter and introduced himself stretching out a hand to shake, "It's nice to meet you Hunter, I'm Skye Walker."
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Train Left_bar_bleue0/150District 4 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:07 am

Megan walked into the compartment.
“I assume you're our mentor?” she asked casually and held out her hand. Sliky smooth with only a few bit marks from angry fish. She smiled at Hunter brightly. Perhaps it would be the only sane smile she would present to him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:21 am

"Good that." I say to Skye. "Nice to meet you Skye." I turn to the girl who has her hand extended for me. I shake her hand. "Yes, I'm your mentor. Now here's the deal. At least one of you has to die if not both of you, so I'd try not to get too attached to each other, I learned that the hard way last games."
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:23 am

“I noticed that. Don't worry, it's not going to happen to me.” Megan promised. them she said “oh did i mention my name? It's Megan Shard.” she saidShe shared his expirience also, only a few games ago. The year she went mad. She tried to erase it and blocked her ears to keep out the menory, as if it could help her.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:33 am

Skye nodded with a blank face, understanding that much. As much as he hated it, Hunter was right. He remembered hearing his sister say that they should have made friends with last year's district four tributes so that at least they could have gotten to know them at least a little, being a part of district four. However when Ester died, they definitely felt sad, but they couldn't shed a tear, not without truly knowing her well. Even so, being allies would not be too bad an idea. He looked over to Megan, seeing her agree as well. "Skye Walker," he repeated himself as a proper introduction to Megan.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:36 am

“Hi Skye,” Megan said a little quietly, removing her hands. She asked,“Are you going to be a career?” she asked a little quieter. Then she bit her lip and grasped her hands tighly to avoid putting them on her ears again.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:42 am

When Megan asked a question he knew was coming, Skye tensed a little and thought about it. Not as if he hasn't never thought about it before. He never really trained for this neither did he want to be in the games. Yep, absolutely no traits of a career. However district four has been known for careers would it be bad to say no? Would it be even worse to say yes? In the end he just shook his head, "I... I don't really quite know myself," he admitted.

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:42 am

""Okay good." I clap my hands together. "Being in the career pack can help, or what happened to me, it can make things worse. So choose wisely my friends, because you could have either of them happen." I shift into a different position. "You'll meet your fellow careers on training day of you wish to be part of the group."
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:45 am

“I had a...friend once,”Megan bit her lip. “he...died.in the arena. O want to avenge his death somehow, or get as close as winning. So i think i'll join,” she said slowly and again put her hands over her ears, wanting to forget the strange voices that occupied the back of her brain.she bit her lip harder to not let out a scream.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:51 am

"I'll..." He really doesn't know yet, "I'll think about it for awhile.." He could probably fake his way through but one wrong move and he's dead. Being in the career pack would have its perks but to Skye, it could more likely be a road to death. He noticed Megan looking very uneasy and he asked, "Hey, Megan. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:54 am

"Alright. Megan, welcome to the careers and Skye, take your time." If I could relive the games, I'd probably go solo. If be much better on my own anyway, an maybe I wouldn't have gotten stuck in the dungeon. "Any advice you two want? I'll do my best to give it."
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:09 am

“How to not become the first tribute to get hunted down in the acreer pack when they start to kill off each other,” Megan said immediately. How could she not ask thats when she was probably.going to be the youngest? But certainly not the weakest. She had plenty of practice spearing fish in the beach with a knife. Then she quietly said“no i'm not. Not since...a few games ago,” her eyes started to get misty.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:15 am

Seeing that Megan seem to shake of that uneasiness and asked Hunter a question, Skye thought for awhile and asked probably the most basic question, "What should we really do, after getting out of the bloodbath?" Sure he's seen the last couple of games and everyone had a different strategy but it wouldn't hurt to ask. Today has been a confusing day for Skye, there's a lot to think about, but he shouldn't stress too much.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:26 am

"It really depends." I say while snacking on some food. "If you're a career you meet with your group. If you aren't a career, grab your stuff and get the hell outta there. If you don't you're fresh meat." I say, remembering as I killed the district 12 tributes.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:40 am

Skye nodded and stared at the table, "got it." He remembered seeing those that died in the bloodbath and it seemed horrible. And he doesn't really plan on dying. He looked up again, waiting to hear advice for Megan as it would be good to take note about this himself. Things can happen so it's best to pay attention to whatever he'll be learning in the days to come.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 pm

“okay,”Megan said, slightly dazed. She grabbed an apple and started to eat it to keep herself anvhored and thought about what she expected. Megan didnt care if she died but she would take out at least two or three tributes before she did, preferablly at the bloodbath, fun.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:38 am

Seeing everyone grabbing some food on the table, Skye decided to do so as well, grabbing a bagel. Food always makes him feel better. he had loads of question to ask. Which stations should they Togo to more often during training? What do they do for they're private session? What kind of people should he ally with if he didn't join the careers? While eating he realised something really important. He wanted to ask however Hunter has yet to answer Megan's question. In the end, in addition to Megan's question, he asked another, "other than in the games, what are we gonna do about our interviews? How do we get more sponsors?" He knew that sponsors could save their lives dearly and it starts with the first impression during the interview and the score from the private sessions.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:46 am

“That I know, play a fighter or innocent angle in the interviews and show off as much as possible in the sessions.” Megan said as she continued to eat the apple, that was juicy and sweet, without the taste of the salt that resided in everything the people of District 4 comsumed every day. If things went as planned, she would ba able to taste it again, probably not. Well then, she could taste, It. In the endless dream that would occupy her brain in the endless sleep called death.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:28 pm

"Megan to be honest, I don't think fighter or innocent will win the crowd." I hush my voice into a whisper, but not for really any reason. "The crowd loves romance or an underdog. Trust me, I know this." Then I sit back and grab some more food. "You have to show them that you can come from the bottom to top, or give them a sweet show."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Skye nodded, maybe those angles Megan suggested were too common? And that the audience has gotten bored of it? Oh, that's right. He had to think up a story to go with wouldn't he? Gah, he hated all of this. Why does he have to go entertain those capitol people? Oh. Right. 'cause his life and death will be in their's and the game makers' hands. He leaned back into the chair and sighed, murmuring to himself, "this sucks."
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Romance. An angle that was taken away from her. Megan slowly said “Then I have no chance”and she lowered her voice.“the capitol..they took all that from me.,”
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Skye sat back up and wondered. Why would she have no chance any more? "..Want to talk about it?" he asked. It seemed like a very touchy subject for Megan to discuss. Something must've happened in the previous games though if not we would've never be involved with the c apitol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 4 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 4 Train
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next