The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 4 Train

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Train - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150District 4 Train - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

District 4 Train - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:44 pm

“Maybe...”Megan said and she painfully started to tell the story.“The 26th games, it was the male tribute. I was....Good friends with him.....And the capitol....They murdered him, with a stupid mutt. His death took everything from me. I went mad, and unstable but I will hold myself together. A-At least....Until I die in the arena.", tears started to roll down her face.“I'm just...A fraglie shell of what I used to be.”
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Train - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150District 4 Train - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Skye remembered the 26th Games. It was horrible for the district 4 male tribute. And being good friends with him must've felt worse. Skye place a comforting hand on her shoulder, not knowing what else to do, "I'm sorry. You must've held it together for quite awhile now." Skye could understand the lost of a loved one. But his father died out at sea, while Megan had to watch him being tortured to death, not being able to do anything. Would Amaya and mum and Kaira feel like that if I die- He stopped himself from saying anything like that. Because dying for a show to the capitol people is not on his agenda.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Train - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150District 4 Train - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:44 pm

I grin for a minute watching the two tributes talk like this."You both seem to br getting close. You know, you could always go for that romance angle. Trust me, the crowd would love it." I wouldn't force them into doing anything though. Forcing people to do things is useless, I learned that a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Train - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150District 4 Train - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:50 pm

“Perhaps....But I don't know what I would do if we got together a bit, too much and...he died.. I wonder what effect it would bring but if Skye agrees, then yes, I think.” Megan murmured as she held Skye's hand softly.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:56 pm

"Listen. I know these things. You two would win the crowd, you two would be perfect. And you never know. Maybe, just maybe the GameMakers will let us have two winners if you really put on a show." And you may find something real. As I did.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:49 am

“Thar might be nice.”Megan had a rare, small but attractive smile on her face. One of the things she had lost. Her true smile. But....would he forgive her if she did it would Skye. He would. He loved her too, and he always wanted her to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:03 am

"Are you both in? Trust me, good things can come from this ." I say with a smile spreading across my face. Maybe their story would succeed. Hopefully it'll turn out the opposite as mine did. Maybe they'll get what they need. "It's all in the little things you two do together. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 am

"Wha-what..?" Skye blushed upon hearing Hunter's idea but that got him thinking. But if that was the case wouldn't he have to join the careers? ...no no no, that can come later. He looked towards them, "do you think that it could work?" He didn't have much to worry about, no lovers back home, only his family. And it was a chance to actually come home. "I guess.. it wouldn't be too bad." He was still a little hesitant about this as he has no idea, zero, zich, about these kind of relationship.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:49 am

“But...is there a way a of being in the careers while at it?”
sure...it was a bigger chance of death but survival also Maybe...was it just better to go apart?
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:19 am

He wasn't really interested in joining the careers.. he was actually thinking that being allies with the non-careers wouldn't be bad, though Skye decided to meet the tributes during training to decided again. Skye knows Megan really wants to join the careers and get some revenge and she should get her chance for that and not be hold back by something like this but all he wants and needs to do is what he promised his sister - to stay alive. He looked at Hunter and asked again, "do you think this would really work? With an age gap and if I didn't join the careers, they may not even buy the story.." Skye had to do a lot of thinking today. Way too much was thrown at him all in one day and he needed some time to think about it.

But we don't HAVE time. a little voice in his head reminded him as his days are counting.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:11 am

"Yes, I think this will probably work. If you both can promise me one thing. Neither of you can die in the bloodbath, that will bring huge consequences for the other. But I believe you both have the power to make it through that." Hopefully. "Listen, I'm just giving you advice on how to stay alive. I can't decide who your allies are. So you can choose who you want to be with. But if you're both in the career pack, you get protection. If you're in an alliance with others, you get a lot of different skill types. But if you're together.... You have a better opportunity to show the crowd romance. After all, you would be alone together. It's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:13 am

“i'm not thrilled in being alliances with non careers...i was thinking careers since Skye seems to not like it.”Megan muttered as she thought about her choices,
brows creased in fustration.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:58 am

It was no use mulling over this for now. Skye sighed, "Maybe we should sleep on this first. We haven't even met the other tributes yet." He knew that if they were useless to the careers, they wouldn't live very long. And if they're a bunch of killing machines this year, they better watch their backs. However, meeting the other tributes would definitely help clear some air on this issue. On another issue.. Skye still feels uncomfortable with the romance story. One look at Megan and he can't help but remember his little sister. Then he thought of something, it sounded stupid but it was something new and may capture the capital's attention. Skye then suggested, "it may sound stupid but what about kinship? Hasn't the romance been played quite afew times already? What if they want something fresh."
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:02 pm

“But....Well if we make the final 8 it would definately cause a problem...If you mean cousins. Yea, it might be nice.” Megan said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:42 pm

"Your choice." I stand up. "It's getting late and I'm tired. We'll get to the Capitol soon, so take a rest or something." I leave and head I my bedroom. Finally. Some peace and quiet. I lie down on the bed that is somewhat comfy. I wonder what'll happen at the Capitol.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:06 pm

After Hunter left, Skye yawned and got up too. "We should get some rest, we still got a parade to look good in," he joked but he knew himself that he probably couldn't get any sleep but good to try. " 'Nights,"he murmured, feeling really tired as well, and shuffled to find his room.

Finally opening the right door, Skye flopped onto the bed and place his arm over his eyes, sighing. He realised that even since the reapings till now, he hasn't let out a single tear but just thinking about his family again, it seemed like the right time to stop holding them back, just this once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train   District 4 Train - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 4 Train
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: