The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The others

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The others Left_bar_bleue150/150The others Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

The others Empty
PostSubject: The others   The others Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Henry started his normal day waking up as a member of the others like usual. He got ready with his ragged clothes. When Henry stepped outside he saw a stranger speaking with his group. This person seemed harmless but he walked out and asked ricardo "who is this?".
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Chase Tobias

Wow, this guy can't a break can he? I decide to break away from the group when I see Henry and Ricardo. I'm getting bored anyways. I walk over to the two boys. "Morning. Have you met this guy yet?" I point to the guy who still speaking to the rest of the group. They probably haven't. But it doesn't hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Henry saw as Chase asked himself and ricardo a question. "Well good morning Chase, glad to see you up and happy. But no, frankly I have not met this person, who might they be if I may ask." Henry said looking over chason's shoulder trying to remember the person.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:34 pm

"Oh. Well his name is Frank. And he's got a troubled past, but boy he doesn't have stories to tell." I say with a grin. I look back at the guy then turn back to Henry. "Come on over. I'll introduce you guys to him."
Back to top Go down

The others Empty
PostSubject: Hope I'm not intruding on your RP... sorry if I am.   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:38 am

The others Tumblr_m61x35Sktd1qeitqh

Evie Northwood - District 5 - Female - 15 Years Old - Having a slight emotional problem

Evie was running from the Upper District, away from her problems with Roe, when she found herself in an area she didn't recognize. Evie wasn't worried about what would happen to her, but she did want to make sure her little sister Flower knew she was okay after the Reaping. Missy will probably laugh... she thought wryly. Suddenly, she realized she wasn't alone. There were people around her, milling about. Some of them she thought she knew, but she wasn't sure. Feeling down, Evie ate more of the sugary stuff she had shared with Alyssa before the reaping to bring up her mood. She smiled cheerfully, back to her normal self, and approached the group. "Excuse me?" Evie asked, tapping one of the people on the shoulder. "What are you all doing here?" She was too sad to be really hyper from the buzz of the sugar, but she was back in her normal-Evie positive mood.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:10 am

The others 200905_richard-alpert-sexy
ricardo was talking with his group when a seemingly harmless stranger asked him a question. He just wanted to be sure though "excuse me but, what are you doing here" said ricardo as he turned around
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:16 pm

The others Tumblr_m5ikfwQpST1r1yvn8
Solstice Vernon ~ District 5 ~ Female ~ 16 years old ~ Looking for her best friend.

I had been walking around after the reapings looking everywhere for Evie, where the hell could one small girl be? Sometimes she bothered me with her running off of sorts because it was so bloody hard to just find her because believe it or not district five was actually hard to navigate around if you didn't know your own way. I looked everywhere and then finally I came upon a group of guys and then I saw a girl. I squinted my eyes a bit until I noticed it was Evie. I sighed, really she just had to find them out of all people? I held my head high like always and gave myself that serious face that made me look more powerful and then I looked over at Evie and then over to the man I knew as Ricardo, "Leave her alone, Ricardo." I said keeping my voice calm but still with an edge of power. "It's not a crime by walking on someone's property by accident, you know no one's ever this edgy unless they're hiding something..What puts you on the edge of your high horse, huh Ricardo?" I ask with a smooth and whispering voice. I usually whispered because it made people more inclined to listen.

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Henry walked away from chase to calm this unknown girl down"who hey ricardo asked a simple question, nothing more. He most likely seems to be on edge because, well the others can be hard to manage at timesHenry tried not to use a condescending voice, but he is so used to using that monotonous voice on strangers.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:58 pm

The others Tumblr_m5g0ysYFTz1r589g7
Solstice Vernon ~ District 5 ~ Sixteen ~ Slightly pissed off

I looked at both the guys and then over at Evie. I knew who Ricardo was and off in the distance I could make out Chase but who was this guy? Since when? I didn't even know. "Look, I was just saying, it's not a crime for Evie here to stumble upon your property by accident, so there's no point to question her." I said calmly and smoothly. Evie was my best friend, I'd protect her from any danger because I wasn't in fact scared of much. "So Ricardo, who's this?" I asked nodding in the guy's direction. Not Chase but the one who was unknown to her.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:05 pm

I look back and see a few people gathered up. I walk over to them. "Hey is there a problem or something?" I rub the back of my neck. "What's going on? Is this all about who that guy is?" I point to the man who's still talking to some people.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:08 pm

this is the one and only Henry Gale. Honestly I don't know to much more about him then that. I don't think anybody else does either. All I know is he had a messed up childhood ricardo smiled thinking he supplied all the right information.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:22 pm

The others Tumblr_m5g0ysYFTz1r589g7
Solstice Vernon ~ District 5 ~ Sixteen

I looked from Ricardo to Henry, and then finally Chase came by which to me made the tension a little less, Chase wasn't that uptight most of the time and that I knew. "There's no problem here, and I believe there wasn't anything mentioned about another guy." I stated simply with a smile and then I look from Chase to Ricardo and then finally my eyes landed on Henry and stayed there. A messed up childhood, huh? That made me curious as to figure out just how messed up but that'd be left for a different time to figure out. "I was just looking for Evie and I found her here, I don't see that being a problem, do you?" I asked calmly not looking away from Henry because somehow looking at him made my mind think it may give me clues as to who he is.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Henry noticed the girls eyes directed on him,he wondered why but just decided to play along "evie is over there. Anything else you need" Henry pointed in evie's general direction keeping his poker face on.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:38 pm

The others Tumblr_m5legjXUp41rqixu4

I still looked at Henry, and they were just fixed on him, he was playing along obviously, I could pin point that. I wasn't going to find out this way, not at all. I still needed to know what made this guy hard to figure out? I was almost always able to pin point something and start from there figuring out who a person was but he could act, much like myself. I'd have to resort to different tatics. "I suppose you can't see very well?" I questioned innocently tilting my head at him. "Because Evie's standing right next to me." I say softly and place my hand on Evie's shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:39 pm

"Oh ok." I smile. "Just making sure everything's ok. Nah, that doesn't really seem to be a problem." Then I turn mostly to Solstice. "How's it going Sol? It's been a while. We haven't talked much in the past few weeks." I look over to Evie. "Same with you Evie."
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:12 pm

"it doesn't matter where she was. What I want to know is why are you staring at me. Are you trying to decipher my words. Well it really won't work.I am used to showing no emotion"Henry found it somewhat funny that the stranger was attempting to do what he succesfully does every day
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm

The others Tumblr_m5legjXUp41rqixu4

I laughed and shook my head, "You're rather ignorant, aren't you." I say stating and not really asking him. My laugh was now gone and I still looked at him, "Wouldn't you love to know why I'm staring at you, my intentions, my plans, or simply I'm looking at you because you're a new face, or your hair is messed up, or your fly is undone." I say perfectly comfortable in this situation. Of course he wouldn't be able to decipher anything I said because it was almost impossible to do so. "Simply you wont get the correct answer or hardly an answer from me, I don't give those out for free." I say smirking and my voice was smooth and flowed correctly making it harder to follow and decipher."Oh, Chase, it has been rather long hasn't it." I say with a smile in Chase's direction and then turn back to Henry.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Henry was becoming angry. But he didn't show it, not even a twitch "why don't you follow me if you want to know who I am" Henry started walking away. He was hoping she was following but he didn't really care to much.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:39 pm

"Yeah." I get a worried look on my face. "Are you sure you and Henry aren't having some..... Problems right now?" I don't like fighting. "If there's anything I can do to help work this out then let me know." Two of my close friends fighting doesn't settle well with me.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:47 pm

The others Tumblr_lnjfpnA16B1ql99u1o1_500

I looked at Henry and then to Chase, I wasn't fighting with Henry. Henry had said a few things and such but that was really it. Then he gave me a chance to get to know him which made me mentally smirk because it meant all along I had won. "It's alright, Chase. We aren't fighting not all, now can you make sure nothing terrible happens to Evie? Thanks."Now I took my hand off of Evie and then I started to make my way following Henry.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:51 pm

"Umm ok." I watch her follow Henry. Once she gets a good distance away, I turn to Evie. "Come on. We're going too." I start walking behind some houses but still following Henry's path and hoping Evie is following. I have to find out. "Evie? You still following?"
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Henry was walking through alley way after alley way until they came across a room. They opened the door and showed a waving motion towards the door. "Come on in, I will not hurt you." He showed he had no weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 pm

The others Tumblr_lnjfpnA16B1ql99u1o1_500
Solstice Vernon ~District 5 ~Sixteen

[center]I followed him through the many alleys and then when we came to the door he had opened it and motioned for me to come in and that was when he showed me that there was no harm and he wouldn't hurt me but I already walked in by that point because I didn't care, I faced danger head on. "So?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:24 pm

I stand at the room entrance after Solstice had entered. Then when they began talking I waited until they weren't looking and dove behind a bookshelf near the entrance. Hopefully Evie would follow. I keep waiting for them to say that thu saw me but they don't. Good. They didn't see me.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:28 pm

"Well at birth my mother died, this caused my father to become a drinker. He also became abusive, he would get drunk on my mothers birthday and beat me like an animal. One day I put a knife to his neck. I can still remember what he said. I'm sorry. Those words still haunt me" then henry turned around and shed one tear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The others Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The others
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 5 :: Houses-
Jump to: