The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The others

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The others - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The others - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

The others - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:33 pm

I couldnt take it anymore. I stand up from my hiding spot. "Ok, so maybe I'm snooping. But Henry... Why didn't you ever tell me this? I'm so sorry... That's horrible." Then I realize how angry they will probably be wih me. So I simply duck back down. Heh. Like that'll do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The others - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The others - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:42 pm

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m5j9ifiAF41rywn2zo1_500

I looked at Henry as he spoke, and the back of mind mind I couldn't fully be aware and listen to the story because it felt like someone was behind me..Someone was here listening in and I knew it but I shrugged it off and didn't acknowledge it. "I'm sorry you had a rough past." I said softly speaking to him. I expected something more messed up, most families were terrible now a days. I felt like I should have said something about my past but I didn't feel motivated to. The only person who even knew about my past was Evie. Evie and Evie only and I liked it that way. I then turned to Chase. "Chase! I told you to watch Evie." I said rather pissed, and then I noticed that Henry was silent. I can over and I hugged Henry. He seemed to be tough but he really wasn't and his past was rather upsetting and so even though I just met him I tried to comfort him in some way hoping to help.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Henry smiled, he really hadn't had to many people care about him. Ricardo does but in a fatherly way. "Thanks, I just needed to get that off my chest" he thought and this was the only person he's ever told. "You better go find evie I guess, don't worry I know district 5 like the palm of my hand. I will help you" he stated with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:39 pm

"Well, with a past like that I think it's fair for me to call you a trooper." I say with a grin. "Oh and Evie's right outside I think. I told her to follow along and I think she was." I say, getting out of my hiding spot. "Otherwise... Heh... Maybe she's staying still and waiting for us to find her...?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:12 pm

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m5fapuoXLI1ryperpo1_500

I smiled over at Henry and I let him go out of the hug and nodded. "I know district five quite well, too." I say smiling and then I go with Chase and Henry and walk out of the room and then waited for them to come outside too. I still thought about sharing my past but I still wasn't ready to do that.. It took me three years until I could tell Evie. "It's fine, some people like to get it off their chest, others don't." I say flashing Henry a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:21 pm

I stay silent as we walk. I haven't told anybody about my past. Mine was.... Too painful. Way too painful. I stil have scars as proof that it happened. "I haven't told anybody about my past yet...." I say quietly. Would I feel better if I did though? No. I don't think now's the time. I have to wait until the right time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I love where things are going, great job, people! It's funny how Evie needs looking after... she's basically a puppy. xD That's actually exactly how I want her to be portrayed, so I'm happy. :D   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:13 pm

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m61xdfONMS1qeitqhThe others - Page 2 Tumblr_m61xdmRPuj1qeitqhThe others - Page 2 Tumblr_m61xdxN9Ek1qeitqh

Evie Northwood - District 5 - Female - 15 Years Old - Having the time of her life and trying to join a street gang - Basically a puppy

Evie followed Chase around for a while, happy that Solstice was there, but when they went after Henry she got bored waiting outside. Who are these people, anyway? She wondered, eating another piece of the sugary stuff in her pocket. She always made sure to keep a lot of it in her pocket in case she craved sugar, which happened a lot. Besides, people with any common sense or good judgement didn't let her have sugar very much, with her being so prone to sugar rushes. I think I'll go find out, Evie decided, skipping away from the door and forgetting about what Chase had said completely. She milled around the small crowd, bumping into people and smiling innocently. "Hi!" she said brightly, facing one of them she thought was named Ricardo. "I'm Evie! Are you guys a gang?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:03 am

Roe Glass
---District 5---Male---17---

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m5rq6zgZvT1ryperpo4_500

Roe walked up towards the houses in District 5. It had been quiet since his sister left and yet it seemed the whole world was moving on with their lives. The kids still played in the streets, parents still went to work and had dinners around a table, yet somehow his family was torn apart not only by the death of his mother but now the loss of his sister. His father had already begun to mourn for her. Roe hadn't quite gotten to that point yet, but he didn't know how long he could hold out hope that she would return. He wanted to believe she would, but there were 23 other people in there with her and only one could come back. The odds were not in her favor.

Roe hadn't talked to Evie since the day of the reaping. He couldn't bear to face her and she avoided him as well. Come to think of it though, he hadn't really talked to anyone since that day. But he was going to do some talking today, because he unknowingly walked into a group of people.
"Oh, sorry. I was lost in thought."

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:35 am

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m4vauhMRVq1rrbs7ro1_500
Solstice Vernon ~ District 5 ~ Sixteen

I sighed, how did you lose a fifteen year old girl? This was a mess, I had to find Evie other wise I actually would get worried about her, she was like the sister I never had, literally because I had no siblings and my mother wasn't able to have more. I started to walk a bit ahead of the others with my head looking each direction hoping to find Evie and find her before night fall. That was when a boy stumbled upon the group. I looked at the blonde hair boy for a moment, "It's alright." I tell the boy and then I know who he is, that's Roe, his sister volunteered for Evie and I really couldn't thank them enough because without Evie, I'd be lost.

I sigh, I had no patience left, I had to find Evie and I had to find her now. I wandered off away from everyone and I walked down a few alleys and came into a crowded place and soon I saw her and I pushed people out of my way to get to her.
"Evie!" I exclaim over the noise and then my hand clamped down on her shoulder, "I was stupid to leave you under the watch of Chase." I say and then steer her away from the the crows and into less crowded parts where I was more comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:25 am

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_lr08yn92931qj19sq

Evie Northwood - District 5 - Female - 15 Years Old - Being looked after by Solstice - Wants to join the street gang - Sugar rush

Evie stumbled off with Solstice, giggling uncontrollably. "Chase? I was supposed to be with Chase? Oh yeah... then he left me outside and I ate sugar..." she trailed off, hoping Solstice wouldn't notice her last three words and redirecting the conversation with her next phrase. "I think they're in a gang!" she chirped excitedly. Then, she got an idea, and began to beg. "Can we join their gang? Solstice, can we? Can we, can we, can we?" Somewhere in Evie's mind was the image of a tough street gang marching down the street in synchronized slow motion with her skipping along behind them off-beat and in real-time. She loved the idea. "Please?" she pleaded, looking up at Solstice with big, wide blue eyes and making her best puppy dog face. "If you don't say yes, I'll ask them myself..." She warned, not ashamed of her manipulation tactics. Evie knew Solstice didn't trust her to be alone, especially no with a gang when she had eaten sugar, or she wouldn't have told Chase she needed looking after in the first place. She twirled away and almost tumbled into an angry looking man. He glared at her as she bounced in front of him "Hi," she said happily, and went dancing off again. "La la la la la la la la!"

Evie's puppy dog eyes:
The others - Page 2 Blue-eyes-effy-effy-stonem-girl-hair-Favim.com-291939
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:35 am

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m1lsqywYgW1r9hcja

Roe still walking in a daze, not fully paying attention to Solstice and what she was saying. He continued to walk when again he ran into some people. But this time it was Solstice and Evie. "Um.....sorry....I...I'm gonna go..." He gave them a small but awkward smile, trying to hide his general discomfort in the situation. Well...this is awkward he thought as he just stood there and smiled looking like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:47 am

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_lnjfpnA16B1ql99u1o1_500

I looked at Evie as she spoke and I had to take it all in and I gave her that look like, 'what the hell are you thinking?' and she just continued on with her little rant and such and she wanted to join the gang? What was this? No she wasn't going to. I would tie he to a tree or something if I had to, just to keep her safe. I sighed, and didn't know what I was going to do with her, I just had no clue what so ever.

That was when Roe had bumped into us, I saw quite a bit of him today, soon enough he awkwardly said sorry, and I rolled my eyes. I opened my mouth to say something rude but I shut it again and didn't bother. I turned to Evie,
"No, we are not going to join the gang." I said firmly looking at her being serious, "Gangs are dangerous, Evie and I don't want you being hurt, not at all." I said and let out a small sigh and it passed my lips. "Give me your sugar snack, you've had enough for now." I said softly and calmly. I was being gentle when I spoke.

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m5kf1beRFv1qgranto1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: OH. NO. YOU. DID. NOT. JUST. SAY. THAT.   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:57 am

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_lyouqo7m041qbeqbr
Evie Northwood - District 5 - Female - 15 Years Old - A little upset - Wants to join the street gang - Hiding in the crowd

Evie hesitated, looked up at Solstice, and shook her head defiantly. "Nope," she whispered through another fit of giggles. "No way. I want to be in a gang and I'm eating sugar and you can't stop me," she said defiantly, louder this time. She broke away from Solstice and skirted around Roe, avoiding him and trying not to look up. She only has one thing on her min, and that was to at least ask if she could join this mysterious street gang. Oh, and sugar. Sugar dominated her thoughts as well. She didn't want to be mean to Solstice; they were like sisters. Solstice just happened to be in the way of her little fantasy, so she ran away.

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m5au5sIlvl1rpvjj7o1_500

Evie hid behind the members of the little crowd, trying to blend in. She hoped that Solstice would lose her in the dark. (OOC: If it isn't supposed to be night I will edit this.) She ducked her head and walked around in zig-zags and circles. Come on, come on... she thought. I need some place to hide. She realized it had become more than just joining the gang. It was hide-and-seek. Just a game. And Evie loved games. She was good at hiding. She looked around, and didn't see Solstice anywhere, which she took as a good sign that Solstice couldn't see her. Taking advantage of the moment, because she didn't know how long it would last, Evie scampered off behind a corner, leaning up against a wall on the other side. She stayed perfectly silent, crouching down behind an old box and not moving a muscle.

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m61xjwH97N1qeitqh

(She's not actually sad that's just the only GIF I found of her hiding. xD)
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:12 am

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m1jlwgwnBd1r9bdh9o2_500

Roe just stood there awkwardly. He really didn't know what to do, so he stood there for a moment. He wanted to talk to Evie, try and get past what he said and what had happened the last few days. He looked to Solstice and motioned his head a bit, but she wasn't moving. He turned and followed after her. He lost her in the crowd, but just looked. He looked in every nook and cranny he could think of.

"Evie....Evie where are you. It's me...Roe. I'm sure I am the last person you want to talk to right now but. I just want to get past this. I mean...can't we just forget that this ever happened and get back to how we were before. Evie, Solstice is really worried about you." He bent down next to an old box and saw her hiding behind it. He just smiled, waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:44 am

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m61x1oABfi1qeitqh
Evie Northwood - District 5 - Female - 15 Years Old - A little upset - Wants to join the street gang - Hiding behind a box

Evie frowned. She didn't know why, but she knew she was getting upset. Still, she tried to be a little positive. "I'm not Evie. I'm just a box," she protested, keeping still. She tucked her head under her arms, muffling her voice. After a pause, she muttered, "Pretending it never happened sounds good..." Evie just didn't know what to do in this kind of situation. It was rare for her to be in a bad mood, and it was even rarer for her to be having boy troubles. Boy troubles... Evie moped. I never thought it would come to this. She just wanted them to go away and leave her alone. After a while, she finally turned her head slightly to look at him, but kept most of her face covered. "Go away, Roe," Evie said, her voice muffled. "Please?"

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m61whrjFKZ1qeitqh
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:54 am

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m0j7xtM6qz1r4qev1o1_500

Roe looked to the ground, defeated. He slowly stood up and turned around. "Ok, I'm leaving. Just...stay out of trouble. Don't let my sister's death mean nothing." He walked off towards home. He had done his thinking, he didn't need to clear his head any longer. He had in a way given up on fixing things.

As Roe walked away he couldn't help but feel bad for what he said. He was sure Evie already blamed herself for Rhea going into the games and then he had to go and add that. God, how could I say that? He was confused and lost in thought. But this time he didn't run into anyone, he just walked home, hoping to catch the Tribute Parades to see a friendly face.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:49 pm

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m5ixy2a3rB1rqixu4
Solstice Vernon ~ District 5 ~ Sixteen ~ Irritated and a bit upset ~ Looking for Evie

[center]I was so angry and a bit hurt by what Evie did, I didn't even know! What was I supposed to do? She wanted to join the gang and I didn't want her in danger and she went running off! The little brat irked me sometimes but she was still practically my sister. Soon enough Roe went off to find her I suppose. I didn't know what to do, and I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. I went walking through the streets and started running and I looked every where trying to find her until finally I slumped down against a wall in a less crowded place and I let a few tears fall. What if I lost her for good? What if I never saw her again?

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m47c83uhzR1r9xerro1_500

I never showed emotion like this never, I just couldn't stand to lose Evie, I really couldn't, if I lost her all I had left would be my mother, I already lost my father and that had hurt me enough, but to lose Evie too? It was nearly impossible to think of but she wanted to do her own things not be around me. She didn't like it that I told her what to do but I was trying to help her I really was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:49 pm

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_lyoszyYNfp1qbeqbr

Evie Northwood - District 5 - Female - 15 Years Old - Mood: Getting upset - Thoughts: Wants to join the street gang - Action: Hiding and freaking out a little

At this point, Evie didn't know what to do. What Roe had said didn't help, either. She wasn't used to being sad or wanting to be alone. It just wasn't her thing. She didn't want to be sad. She didn't understand it. She didn't like it. Evie tangled her hands in her hair and shook her head, trying to force the sadness to go away. "Go away, go away, go away!" she whispered, tears forming in her eyes. Evie stood up, knocking over the box, and dropped her hands. "GO AWAY!" she screamed, startling a few wayward gang members. It was an Evie scream, not a real scream, so it was actually extremely quiet, but if you don't know someone's behind a box and they pop up out of nowhere, it's a bit freaky.

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_l8nmocKz1p1qciz6n

She turned and ran down the alley, going back into the crowd. She didn't want this to all be for nothing. Evie spun around, looking for a familiar face. She didn't know where Chase or Henry or Solstice had gone, but she wished she could find at least one of them. Maybe Chase. She didn't really know Henry and Solstice seemed to be mad at her. Still, she didn't see them anywhere, so she ran around the area, searching for somebody, anybody she knew. She was worried about Solstice, who she thought might be getting into trouble. Evie finally turned the corner and saw Solstice, leaning against a wall. She ran towards her at top speed and hugged her, almost barreling her over.

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m5etcsoTiZ1rps8wy

"Solstice..." she trailed off, unsure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:16 am

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m1dzscnQV81r9agu6

I stayed there in the little area I was in and I had tears run down my face. I wiped my tears away by placing both palms of my hands over my eyes and pushing lightly as I dragged my hands across my face and then down. I took a breath of air in to try and calm me, there wasn't much that could happen, Evie would be alright.. she'd be fine, right? That thought only made me cry more, why did she have to run off why? She was so complicated I could hardly keep up with her and once she calmed down I knew she'd freak out and I wouldn't be able to find her and comfort her.

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_lgrkeuo0Cz1qbj1rzo1_500

Soon enough though I heard foot steps and the quickened and got faster hitting the ground and I heard it. Then I was caught by surprise by someone wrapping their arms around me in a hug and I had to embrace the impact. When I soon realized it was Evie was relieved and I wrapped my arms around her tightly hugging her. I didn't want her to run off ever again. Not ever. All Evie managed to say was my name and I smiled.
"I'm happy you're alright." I mumbled but then got more serious, "Evie, please don't run off like that again, please" I said more tears running down my face. "I can't lost anyone else I love." I said quietly holding back tears the best that I could.

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m476cx5LOC1qaq0qf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:22 am

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m5ev2emvpN1r7keo1
Evie Northwood - D5 - Fifteen

Evie hugged Solstice back for another second before pulling away. "I'm sorry. I won't run off again, I promise. But I do really, really, really want to join a street gang. Please? You could join it too. You'd be great in a gang," she said with a smile. "You really would be. And I would be like your dog! Like one of those dogs with a spiky collar!" She spun around in a circle, giggling, and grabbed Solstice's hand, pulling her along the ally. "Comeoncomeoncomeon!" she squealed in one breath, turning the corner to go back to the gang. She put on another puppy-face and begged Solstice to agree or accept her request.

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m5ev0rZeWh1r7keo1

Evie didn't know why, but she wanted to be in a gang. "Please? Come on. We could stop them from murdering people and stuff! It's out duty to the public to ask them if we can join! Can we at least ask? If they say no, I'll stop bugging you and we can go home, but if they say yes, we join. Or, well, you don't have to join, but I want to. Okay? Deal? If they say no, I'll never ask to join a gang again," she promised, but didn't wait for an answer. "See? Look. I'm just going to ask, okay?" She pranced up to Ricardo and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but I was wondering if your street gang was looking for any new members. Are you? This is Solstice and I'm Evie. I don't know about her, but I'd really like to join your gang if you'd accept me- or, us. I don't know." She looked from Solstice to Ricardo with a big, happy smile on her face.

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m5ev15fdsI1r7keo1
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Henry noticed how quiet he was when these things were happening around him. He was glad he found a friend but didn't know what to say. He walked back to his room and fell asleep.

Ricardo watched as Henry had walked away. After that a girl asked him to join the others. "Well sure, is there any reason you want to join". They seemed nice, unlike just about everybody In the others, except for people like chason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:14 am

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m5cg4uB5MB1rxjw0to1_500

Evie hesitated for a second before answering. Why do I want to join them, anyway? she asked herself. "Um... actually, I don't know, really. I just like the idea of being in a gang. Also, it'll annoy my step-sister to no end, which is always nice. Annnnnnnd I could be like one of those bulldogs with a spiky collar! I would totally wear a spiked collar. Also, I like the contrast. I mean, nobody would ever suspect that I was in a gang. Seriously. I'm just a happy, cheerful, hyper person. As for Solstice... well, it's her choice to answer or not, not mine. Sorry." She bounded up and down a little, becoming her usual good-mood-Evie self, even if they didn't let her in.

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m529ljPUJT1rxrm78o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:01 am

I looked at Ricardo and I was absolutely stunned when he said Evie and I could join, he was going to let Evie? Evie join and be in a gang? Why? She was just an innocent girl and I didn't like the thought of Evie being alone with all of them even if Chase was there, I just couldn't stand the thought of leaving her with those guys and it twisted my stomach in knots that were impossible to get rid of, my stomach churned and I couldn't afford to lose her to anything that may happen while she was in my site. I sighed and took a deep breath in.

I looked from both Evie to Ricardo, it seemed to be what Evie wanted and I couldn't stop her from these things, I wasn't her mother...I just, I didn't know. "Look, I'll join and my reason for joining is because I am watching after her and she just seems to love you guys and the idea of being in your group, I don't know why but she does, saddens me but I suppose this is how it works." I said sighing, "And please, do not let her wear a spiked collar." I say and turn to Evie, "Evie, you are not wearing a spiked collar, I forbid it." I say.

(Got lazy with the coding.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:25 am

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m1oyo0vonW1r83779

Evie smiled. She knew she had gotten her way, and she knew she would get her way again with the spiky collar at some point. She sighed, pretending to be disappointed. "Fine. No spiky collar... yet." She giggled, jumping up and down again, and gave Solstice a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!" she squealed happily. After that, she let go and turned to Ricardo. "And thank you, too!" she added, giving the gangster a quick hug as well, then twirling away, humming to herself. He probably doesn't get many of those, she thought seriously. Poor guy.

The others - Page 2 Tumblr_m1oxwrmyA01r83779

Evie continued to dance around the alleyways, fluffing up her hair and having the time of her life even though she had no idea what she was doing. Suddenly, she had a thought, and stopped her parade of entertainment. "Hey, Solstice, where did Chase and that other guy Henry go?" she asked, running back to the pair to face her best friend and blinking innocently up at them. "Are they okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The others   The others - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The others
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 5 :: Houses-
Jump to: