The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katya's Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Katya's Room Empty
PostSubject: Katya's Room   Katya's Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Katya sat silently on her bed, not moving a muscle. She was thinking. More specifically, she was remembering...

It was dark, and it was raining. Katya knew that the Games would change her, but she was totally unprepared for what happened next. The bloodbath was over, and she was hiding under an over-sized leaf. Everything in this arena was huge. The tributes were like ants in size comparitively, which would have been okay, except for the actual ants and other insects that paraded around, looking for lunch tributes. She shivered, feeling the chill of the storm even under the leaf's protection. Upon hearing a twig crack, Katya forced herself to keep still. She waited.

There was silence.

She didn't move, unsure of whether her ears were lying or not.

More silence.

Katya began to relax. Then, she-

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly, a voice rang through the giant trees. It was a tribute, and there were other tributes laughing just a few feet away from where she hid. She could see them now. Katya swallowed. Careers. She abandoned all her things and ran, propelling herself away from the forested area, hoping against hope that they wouldn't hear her get away-

"Why, hello there, darlin'. Look, fellows, we've got ourselves a Fiver," taunted a voice. Katya spun around, breathing heavily. There were three tributes there, Districts 3 and 4 by the looks of them, and one hefted a spear in his hand. She froze, analyzing the situation, until the center tribute took a step forward, and in that instant, she moved. It all happened so fast, she didn't really understand the process, but she grabbed the spear, flipped him over, twirled on her feet and knocked the other two over. Then, she proceeded to stab the nearest one repeatedly, tears in her eyes, until she knew he was dead. The other tributes were long gone, having fled the scene as soon as she killed him. She just kept seeing the faces of the Capitol where the dead tribute's head should have been if it hadn't been chopped off by multiple spear holes. "IT WAS YOU WHO MADE HER GO MAD, WASN'T IT? YOU GOT HER INTO ALCHOHOL! YOU DID, DIDN'T YOU! SAY IT! I'LL SKIN YOU AND EAT YOU ALIVE, YOU FILTHY LITTLE-"

The whir of a hovership startled Katya into silence, but it just reminded her of the Capitol all the more. She ripped at the tribute's flesh with her bare hands, tearing into his shoulder. She was about to bite into his neck when the hovership landed, blinding her with bright, flashing lights. Blood covered her hands and face, as well as being splattered practically everywhere else. Katya looked at her vibrant red hands and screamed. She chucked a piece of the tribute's flesh at the ship and ran. She just kept on running, desperate to get away from the bloodied, broken body and make this madness end. But it didn't stop. She didn't stop. She just kept on killing, and killing, and killing, and killing, and-

Katya snapped open her eyes. She glanced at a mirror across the wall and noticed a sickly delighted smile on her face. Startled, Katya shook her head and relaxed her expression, getting up off of her bed and pacing the room.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Katya's Room Left_bar_bleue150/150Katya's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Katya's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katya's Room   Katya's Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:50 am

Rhea hesitated a moment before knocking on the door. She didn't want to disturb her mentor, but she felt like she should give her an update on her training. She knocked on the door "Umm...Ka....Pheonix. Its Rhea, I just wanted to let you know I took your advice and went to stations that I didn't know. I even used a spear and sparred with a trainer. I lost...but I guess that is why it is training. Anyways I understand if you don't want to talk." Rhea started to turn when she heard a noise from the door.
Back to top Go down

Katya's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katya's Room   Katya's Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:01 am

Katya tilted her head. She was thinking again. Rhea? What's she doing here? Oh well, better let her in. She turned around and opened the door, sticking her head out. "Hello? Oh, hey Rhea. What's going on? Training? What? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. One sec...." She took a moment to rewind in her brain and remember what had just happened. Something clicked. "Oh! Yes! Right! Training! Ah, it went well, then? That's good. Any possible allies? Got a strategy?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Katya's Room Left_bar_bleue150/150Katya's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Katya's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katya's Room   Katya's Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:26 am

"Yea there is one person I made an alliance with. I was also getting some attention, mainly from guys. I flirted a bit though, I figured you would be mad at me if I didn't try to use it to my advantage." Rhea smiled a little, she was still disappointed at giving up during the sparring session. "I gave up during my sparring time, I couldn't fight anymore. If I was in the arena I would have died. I can't believe I gave up that easy, I should have gotten up but I just couldn't move."
Back to top Go down

Katya's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katya's Room   Katya's Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:30 am

Katya sighed. "Well, the flirting part is good. Use that advantage as many times as possible, but make sure each guy only sees you with one other guy so they just get jealous without thinking you're a player. As for the sparring... well, I could be happier, but that's what's training is for. Let's rethink this. What could you have done? Were you on the ground? Did you have a weapon? Were your feet available? Never give up if you have any way to continue fighting. Don't be afraid to fight dirty," she advised, flicking Rhea in the head. "Silly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katya's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katya's Room   Katya's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katya's Room
Page 1 of 1