The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master Bed Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Master Bed Room  Left_bar_bleue150/150Master Bed Room  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

Master Bed Room  Empty
PostSubject: Master Bed Room    Master Bed Room  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:09 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
I walked slowly into the room, not sure what to do. It was large, big enough to fit most of my friends family, and there friends family in here. I gulped at the expensive stuff all over the room, the leather cushions, the Polished Ash Wood, and glittering paint. No really the paint was glittering with specks of silver in the white, and parts of rubies in the red. The skull on my wall sent me to messages, 1) It shows that whoever owned this is dangerous, or 2) I am gonna die in the games. I thought about these , and the latter seemed more realistic. I had no chance in the games, My mentor didn't seem to like me, and probably won't try to get me sponsors. I sighed and turn to my left, where I found a black creature standing on its hind legs. It stood maybe 7 feet tall, with large paws and an ugly snout. He, and yes it is a he, seemed to be snarling, its nose curled up, and had white pointy teeth showing. He glared at me with small beady eyes, and and muscular body. If this stuffed creature were living, I'd say he could move a good 35-40 mph, and weighs at least 150lbs. I gulped and took a sidestep, but kept my eyes on him, and realized that they started to follow me. I yelped and took off for the stairs, not sure what else I might find up there.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/

Master Bed Room
Page 1 of 1