The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Must practice!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Must practice!!! Left_bar_bleue135/150Must practice!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Must practice!!! Empty
PostSubject: Must practice!!!   Must practice!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Sky Peterson
Outfit
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
"I'm sorry, do I know you? I've had trouble remembering lately."

..::To be hurt::..
..::To feel lost::..
..::To be left out in the dark::..
..::To be kicked when your down::..
..::To feel like you're being pushed around::..

Before now, Sky never needed a reason to learn how to fight. There was never anyone that had ever bothered him in school, and he just about always had food, so he didn't need to learn how to hunt.
Sky looked at his thin arms, compared to some of the other tributes, he was a stick. So, the first smart thing to do was to find a good weapon to use. The first thing he picks up is a sword.

"To heavy..." He says, shaking his head and then putting the sword back, and then picking up a shorter one, which was to light.
Sky tries several swords, some being to long, others to short. In the end, he decides to practice hand-to-hand combat with the trainer.

"Go easy on me, please..." He mutters so that only the trainer could hear.

..::To be on the edge of breaking down ::..
..::And no one's there to save you ::..
..::And if you don't know what it's like ::..
..::Welcome to my life ::..
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Must practice!!! Left_bar_bleue150/150Must practice!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Must practice!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must practice!!!   Must practice!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa walked over to a boy practicing with a trainer. Heppa smiled and waved at him. She walked over and grabbed seven knives. She threw them all at the dummies in front of her. Nearly o=all of them landed in the heart, except two which landed at the stomach. Heppa cursed in her head. She had that move perfected at the Academy. She sighed. Heppa looked over to the boy again. He had shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes. His eyebrows were a light shade of brown. The boy was definitely good looking, it was easy to see. She flushed when she thought he had noticed her. Heppa turned around and slightly shook her head. She picked out a sword, the one the boy had recently set down. She picked it up. It was the right weight for her. She tried a few moves in the air and then she tried them on the dummy. Heppa was good, but she knew it would be much harder in the Arena, where there aren't just dummies. Still, she looked forward to it. She had redone her plan a million times in her head. After a while and once Heppa had worked up a sweat, she set the sword back down. She turned around and looked back at the boy. "Hey. I'm Heppa." She said simply, unable to control a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Must practice!!! Left_bar_bleue135/150Must practice!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

Must practice!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must practice!!!   Must practice!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Sky Peterson
Outfit

Sky glances over at a girl. He didn't know which district she was from, but it was defiantly one or two, because she seemed more well-fed then the other tributes.
"Uh, hey. I'm Sky..." He says to her, noticing the slight blush. Was... was she blushing at him? Sky wasn't sure. Instead, he went back to choosing a weapon, deciding against hand-to-hand combat.
After observing the girl for a moment, it was clear she had a good sense of weapons.

"Excuse me," Sky says, going over to Heppa. "But what weapon would be best for me...?" Sky felt slightly embarrassed that he had to ask her, especially sense they were going to be killing each other in a couple of days.

Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Must practice!!! Left_bar_bleue150/150Must practice!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Must practice!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must practice!!!   Must practice!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa smiled as Sky introduced himself. She examined Sky. He wasn't very strong, which canceled out quite a few things. Heppa pursed her lips in thought. "Huh. Well, if you can aim, then a bow and arrow would be good. Or, if you can throw, knives would be good. If you could find a really light sword that would be great." She said, putting her hands on her hips. Heppa turned to a table of swords and dropped her hands. She reached over and picked up a few swords until deciding on one. This sword was the lightest, it was perfect for someone like Sky. "Try this." She said. Then Heppa realized that she was helping the enemy. Then Heppa realized something else. She didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Must practice!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must practice!!!   Must practice!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Sky Peterson
Outfit

Sky took the sword from Heppa and thanked her. It felt weird, asking for help from someone that he was going to be trying to kill later, but Sky quickly shook the thought from his head. He slashed the sword in the air, and smiled.
"Thanks." He says to her her, smiling. The sword was a good weight. Not to heavy, and he could carry it. But, Sky wanted to try something else.
"I think I'm going to try the knives." He says, going over to the table and picking up the knives. Sky wanted to find out what weapon was best for him, and if he had knives, or a bow and arrow, he could shoot from long distance.
Sky went over to the dummies, and got in a stance. Squinted his eyes, and threw the knife. The knife sailed through the air, and hit the dummy, but clattered to the floor instead of sticking into the wood.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Must practice!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must practice!!!   Must practice!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must practice!!!
Page 1 of 1