The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yes! We found water!

Go down 
+4
Chiiyoko
Northwoman
Glaceon
DinoLily
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:21 am

Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa nodded at Rhea. She was slightly surprised they both agreed on something. Heppa laid down her blanket and sat on it. She forced her eyes to stay open. She watched the dead tributes go by in the cloudy sky. She couldn't fall asleep. She had to stay awake. Heppa wasn't sure what to think. The day had gone by well, she wasn't hurt. Then again, she hadn't really expected to get hurt the very first day. The announcements came to a close and Heppa felt boreder than ever.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:42 am

The sky lit up as the faces of the lost tributes flashed over them. Rhea saw the face of Jeremy, her district partner. She wondered who had killed him, then looked to Chaos. She knew who it was, there was no need to wonder. Although they never talked she felt bad to see his face shown in the sky. There were 9 tributes dead, and 15 left alive. She grabbed her blanket and wrapped in around her shoulders.

Rhea noticed Heppa was still awake, she wondered if she should try saying something but she didn't. Rhea was quiet today, normally she was talkative. She guessed it was an effect the arena had on her.

Rhea's Gear:
1 spear, 1 knife, 3 apples, 1 blanket, 1 Empty quiver (used as a pack)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:56 am

As the night grew darker, the announcement was made and he counted mentality how many was left. 15 was still a lot but 9 on the first day wouldn't be a small sum either. He didn't meet the 9 during training, so he didn't felt horrible but he still felt a little bad about them dying on the first day. Skye could imagine their district and family crying for them but shook the thought off quickly. As most of the careers drifted to sleep, Skye stayed awake for awhile longer. He started to think through about what to do with the lack of arrows the whole game had, as well as a container to hold water. Using the cans to fill up water had crossed his mind but it wouldn't hold a lot of water either.

...He really wondered if he could make arrows out of wood. Skye shrugged, thankful for the two arrows he had for now and stared at the cloudy sky, disappointed of the lack of stars.

Items
Bow(1)
Arrows(2)
Club(1)
Shovel(1)
Fishing rod (1)
Backpack(1)
Cans of raw beef(2)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:00 am

No change.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:05 am

Rhea looked around and saw both Heppa and Skye were still awake. "You guys can't sleep either?" She smiled, although she didn't think the other could really see it in the dark. The others slept peacefully, but the thought of sleeping made Rhea shake. She didn't want to close her eyes and wake up to something terrible. She wanted to try and stay up as late as she could before she could no longer keep her eyes open.

Rhea's Gear:
1 spear, 1 knife, 3 apples, 1 blanket, 1 empty quiver (used as a pack)
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:09 am

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa looked at Skye who was still wide awake. She felt a bit bad for only giving him two arrows. Heppa had plenty. But, she was also a bit selfish. Heppa sighed. She could hear her mother's voice in her head. "Share with others." she would have said. Her mom. Heppa wanted to go home at the thought of her mother. Heppa took another sip of water. Then she looked at Skye and realize that he didn't have any water. Had he really not drunk anything all day? Heppa gave in. She held up her water bottle. "Want some?" She asked. Then she heard Rhea say something. "I don't understand how anyone could." She muttered.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:29 am

Skye sat up and shook his head, "Nah, I doubt I'll be able to get a good sleep tonight. You guys too?" He stared at the fire that was close to going out, leaving only a glimmer of light left. Sleeping seemed like an awful idea even though he really needed some. He missed home real badly and wonder if his sister is earning enough, if his little sister was coping well, if his mother was in good health. But he couldn't help but think about himself too; if he would get out of here alive. A flicker of doubt came by before being replaced by whatever confidence he had left.

He glanced over to Heppa as she held out her bottle of water and he smiled apologetically, "thanks.." He felt guilty and was about to reject it but seeing the water only made him realise how thirsty he was. He only took a small sip, enough to wet his throat before passing it back to her, "wonder how I'll repay you guys for these." If he was alone with what he took from the cornucopia, he knew he'd be dead by day one. He'll get something to drink from the river before they head off to hunt tomorrow or he doubt that he'll last very long.

Items
Bow(1)
Arrows(2)
Club(1)
Shovel(1)
Fishing rod (1)
Backpack(1)
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:11 am

(Back)
Megan sat by Skye, staring at the fire. She had been dozing a little to get some energy, but she woke up as she heard Skye sipping. “Skye,”Megan drowsilly muttured as she sat up. She took her water bottle and sipped it quietly. “I'm sorry, i dozed off,”Megan said quietly
(will someone bring me up to speed please?)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:20 am

It was noticed that Heppa had managed to fall asleep.

(Probably last GM post for tonight)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:34 am

Skye turned to see Megan got up again after falling asleep almost instantly when they got back. Skye smiled and ruffled her hair, "why are you sorry? It's okay to sleep. You must've been tired." He passed the remaining of his fish to Megan since she skipped out on dinner, "here you go. A fish I caught." Skye grinned, being able to catch dinner for the pack. Not much but it was enough. He tried to lower down his voice as more people were falling asleep. The fire crackled as it became even smaller than before.

Items:
Bow(1)
Arrows(2)
Club(1)
Shovel(1)
Fishing rod (1)
Backpack(1)
Cans of raw beef(2)
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 am

megan chewed on the fish slowly. Then she took a final sip of water then said “Anything happen when i was sleeping?” quietly and drowsily. She fwlt like the weakest career ever in Hunger Games History. How could she sleep after the attack?
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:45 am

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa woke up to the sound of Skye whispering to Megan. Heppa didn't want to get to know any of these people. She couldn't get too involved. After all, they would have to die in order for Heppa to win. "I thought the Games would be different. I thought that I would have a great time making fun of everyone. Not once did I think I might actually like some of the tributes." She said, sighing.[/center]

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:05 am

Rhea just sat there, wide awake. The fire flickered a bit as it started to died down. She decided that now would be a good time to add another log to the flame. She grabbed the necklace that was tucked underneath her wetsuit and fiddled with it while she thought. Her mind immediately went to Roe, she wondered what he was thinking right now and what he was doing. She looked into the dark, black sky trying to make out the stars but she saw none.

She was brought back when she heard Megan waking up. The girl had been sleeping ever since the Cornucopia. She envied her. Rhea wished she could sleep, but she couldn't. She would need to sleep eventually, she didn't get much sleep the night before. Was it adrenaline that kept her up? Maybe. Was it insomnia? Most likely. But it was her fear that kept her awake now. She heard Heppa begin to wake up as well. Guess she was having trouble sleeping too. Its not just me then. She hugged her knees as she heard the girl from district 2 talk.
"Well Heppa, that is how you know your human. When you feel things. I know it sounds stupid, but my mother used to tell me and my brother that our feelings are as essential as breathing and eating. My brother never talks about his feelings, and I think that is why he is...well broken like he is. Sorry...I guess I'm just rambling now, I must be getting tired." Rhea laid her head on her knees as she thought more to herself. Her eyes began to feel heavy, but she didn't want to sleep. Now now.

Rhea's Gear:
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:46 pm

The light of day shined down on the sleeping tributes.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:00 pm

She was back in district 5, in her and Roe's usual spot. It was like any other day and she waited for Roe to come after his shift. She saw him and stood, running towards him. It felt like she hadn't seen him forever, she just wanted to hug him. But then it appeared, out of nowhere the creature materialized. The crocodile mutt she saw yesterday. It came out, mouth open wide and went for Roe. She tried running to him, but no matter how much she tried to go forward she was stuck. She was stuck watching the horror in front of her.

Her eyes shot open. She looked around to find herself back in the arena. The fire had died sometime during the night, and now it was just a pile of ash. She sat up and rubbed her eyes,
when did I fall asleep last night? She stretched her body out, the floor she slept on was not comfortable. After folding the blanket up and sticking it back into her makeshift pack she decided to get some water. She really wished at this point she thought to grab a water bottle when there was one available. For now she would just have to hope that she could deal with her thirst until she could find a suitable item to use as a bottle.

Rhea's Gear:
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa blinked at the brightness of day. Birds were chirping and the air smelled of spring. She almost forgot she was even in the Games. But, then she remembered. Heppa wasn't as excited as she was before, but she wasn't necessarily unhappy. Heppa wasn't too sure how she felt. They would be leaving the river today. Heppa knew that a lot of the tributes hadn't drunk anything yesterday. She sighed. "Alright, before we go, everyone get a big gulp of my water. I can fill it back up when your done. That is, if you don't have a water bottle." She said. Heppa put her still pretty full water bottle in the center of the little circle they had made. "After that, it's hunting time!" Heppa said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Chaos woke up, his eyes fluttered from the sleep he had had. He took a long yawn and rubbed his head, grinning at the people who were both awake. Without saying anything he took a sip of water and finished off an apple that Heppa had gave to him. "So Hunting time now?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:47 pm

As quickly as the sun had shown up, the clouds moved in.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa nodded at Chaos. "Yep, once everyone's packed their things." She said. Heppa stretched and stood up slowly. She yawned for a moment. Then she packed up er things in her blanket and tied that around her waist again. "We should head that way. I saw caves over there when we were walking to the river yesterday. I'll bet some stupid tribute thought they could hide there." She said, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Chaos grinned at Heppa. "I just love your way of thinking," He packed up all his things and stomped onto remains of the fire and spread it out more. He checked that everyone was ready and stood up to walk beside Heppa. "This way guys, come on now. We have tributes to kill."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Rhea took a big sip of the water bottle Heppa put in front of her. It beat drinking out of her cupped hands. Once she got her fill she set the bottle down and packed her things. She grabbed her spear and readied to make the trek to the caves to find a lone tribute.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Noises could be heard from the nearby Marsh, in an area that seemed to have a maze of boulders sprawled around it. Perhaps a tribute?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Rhea turned towards the sounds she heard....what could it be? "What was that? Should we check it out?" Her curiosity was piqued, she decided to run ahead a bit towards the sound to see if she could see something in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:29 pm

I followed the noise. I was ready to go hunting. This year, the pack is as strong as ever. No one could stop us.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:47 pm

“Come on, Skye,”Megan quietly said as she picked up her knives. “Let's go,” she said and quietly began to walk towards them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes! We found water!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next