The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who to sponsor...(Open to all Mentors)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Who to sponsor...(Open to all Mentors) Left_bar_bleue150/150Who to sponsor...(Open to all Mentors) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Who to sponsor...(Open to all Mentors) Empty
PostSubject: Who to sponsor...(Open to all Mentors)   Who to sponsor...(Open to all Mentors) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:41 pm

]
Zayne Ritour
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Outfit
I glided across the glass floor gracefully. My high heels made click-clack sounds on the floor, making many eyes turn to me. I smirked at the other people. Mentors were everywhere trying to get their tribute ahead. I made my way to a group of mentors and combed my hair with my fingers. "Anyone looking for a sponsor?" I asked. They would have to try hard to get me to sponsor their tribute, I wasn't easy to please. I frowned and took a sip of champagne from my glass. I was unsure of who to sponsor. There were lots of good tributes and lots of okay tributes. Unfortunately, there were no great tributes. Not that I had noticed anyway. Then again, I was very picky.
Back to top Go down

Who to sponsor...(Open to all Mentors)
Page 1 of 1