The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Left_bar_bleue150/150Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Empty
PostSubject: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:17 am

]
Zayne Ritour
Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Katy-Perry-blue-wig-2010-mtv-movie-awards
Spoiler:
I smirked at all the mentors fluttering around. Let's see them try to convince me. This year would be interesting, I knew that. But, if I was going to sponser someone, I wanted to be persuaded. I walked around slowly, a glass of blue liquid in hand. I rolled my eyes at a girl who was trying to be fashionable by copying the Four girl's golden tattoos. But, if everyone was amazing in fashion, then where would I be? Nowhere. My orange heels click-clacked on the floor loudly. I was sure lots of mentors would try to persuade me. After all, I was rich and I loved a good games.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Left_bar_bleue150/150Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:44 pm

I kept calm, unlike most mentors, I had my glass of rum in hand sipping at it, I still knew what I was doing and right now my female tribute was fine, she was smart when it came time to the gong going off, as for the boy, it wasn't so smart to go down in the dungeons but he had good reason. I knew that there might be some dangers..A lot more in the dungeons and that my male tribute, Flint would need first aid kit or something. I seemed to find a women with blue hair, I would never dye my hair that color, it was capitol style. Although I remembered Zayne, from previous years that I had been a mentor of. "Zayne, a pleasure to see you here again." I say grinning and taking another sip of rum.

(In case you don't know it's a female mentor named Astoria. (: )
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:50 pm

]
Zayne Ritour
I smirked as the mentor from two addressed me. "Astoria. Can I help you?" I said simply.I knew why she was here. Her boy had gone to the dungeons with no first aid kit. First aid kits were costly, but not for me. I could get one of them a weapon, if one had potential. But, at the moment, none of them seemed... unique. I would have to be persuaded, but Astoria knew that.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:50 pm

I walk over to Astoria, grinning, and grab her rum. We were stuck working together since our tributes were allies. "So, what are you trying to swing this time girlie?" I ask her, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:03 pm

I was about to try and convince Zayne when someone came up and stole my rum, that could only mean one person. "Stealing my rum, I see. Get your own." I say and grab my glass back. "You're nothing but trouble boy, remind you I am older." I say grinning and then get back to business. "As always, Zayne, I must convince you to help my tributes." I say and think a bit. "Imagine how much that first aid kit would help the boy, he's down in the dungeons and you and I both know that. If he had the first aid kit then he could heal him self and find a way out, once he does I'm sure he'll kill what ever's in his path, also he seems to have the most leadership skills right now, which I find highly valuable." I said knowing this may not be enough, but one could hope.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:09 pm

]
Zayne Ritour
I considered this. "True. I always like a good career. But, I have had my eye on the Estrella girl. She seems to have good fight. So, tell me, what makes Flint better than her? Here's the deal. I give you the first aid kit, and you have Flint put on a show. Something entertaining. Ooh! Better yet, have him steal the 4 boy's girl, now THAT'S entertainment! So, do we have a deal?" I said. This would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:15 pm

I listened to her words and smirked. "I think that may ruin Benny's plans here." I say and think for a moment. "What if, you give the boy the first aid kit and I make him help the girl you have your eye on." I say hoping maybe this counter offer would work, but if she absolutely wanted a show she'd probably turn this down.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:19 pm

]
Zayne Ritour
I pursed my lips. Astoria's counter offer was good. But, it wasn't as entertaining. I thought. "Sorry, darling, but it's my offer or nothing. Tell you what. I'll throw in a bottle of water. Deal?" I asked firmly. I tapped my foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:21 pm

This was a tough deal, she wanted entertainment for the price of a first aid kit. I tap my foot slightly thinking, Flint wouldn't be too happy. "How about, you let him decide what sort of entertainment to put on, a surprise show if you may? The Capitol likes surprises." I say grinning.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:27 pm

]
Zayne Ritour
I thought about this. I did like surprises. But, I had said all or nothing. If I agreed, my reputation would be a mess. But... a surprise would be entertaining as well... This was tough. "You make a good offer. However, as I said before, my offer or nothing. I'm being charitable, Astoria, don't push me. I already threw in water." I said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:31 pm

I smirked at Zayne. "We all know how this worked last time." I said and sighed. "Honestly, I don't think Flint, has a romantic bone in his body..So your offer is quite tough for him to keep to, you have to think about his abilities." I said and tapped my foot thinking, this was hard but last time I did get her gifts. "Take out the water then. Just send the first aid kit and I'll make sure you get a surprise entertainment and he has to share the kit with the district ten girl you have your eye set on." I knew that I was making my end worth even more but if I had to I would try and get that kit to Flint.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:32 pm

I quickly grab a bottle of rum from someone and get back to the conversation, I realize the impass that we'd arrived at here. "Well it seems you two have an issue here" I say, grinning slyly. "Honestly, I don't see Flint being any sort of romantic here, do you? He's far too stoic", I start with this to defuse the current standing offer from Zayne. "Now, what I'd say is fair is to at least consider Astoria's offer, it will be far more entertaining to see how Flint goes about things on his own agenda than seeing him blunder about trying to get someone to like him while he slits someone else's throat" i pause and take a shot breath, and a long gulp of rum. "Why not get him to betray the other career group, make him ally himself with Estrella. That helps her, gives entertainment, and since Hunter is already half gone on her side, it pits the lovers from my district at an interesting crossroads" I take another drink of rum, satisfied with my evil plot.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:37 pm

]
Zayne Ritour
Now, that was an offer! I grinned. But, I had another idea. "Alright, here's how I'd like things to play out. Flint gets the first aid kit, Estrella, Hunter, Flint, and Esther team up, and then I throw in 4 water bottles. But, I also want that surprise entertainment! Now, have we got a deal?" I asked again. I could see that Astoria was set on refusing my offer. But, this offer was hard to refuse. "And if I like the surprise, you got yourself 20 points to spend." I added.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:39 pm

I sighed, she drove a hard to get what she wanted, I looked over to Ben. "Benny, what do you think? These are your tributes as well involved." I say looking at him wanting his input.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:45 pm

I sigh, "I don't know why Esther is included in that alliance and not Nathan, the latter of which is actually with them while the former is with the other careers" I say, "Wouldn't it be more entertaining to see Hunter have to face off against Esther?" I ask, subtly proposing a change in the alliance line-up.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:50 pm

]
Zayne Ritour
I nodded. "Include the Nathan kid, but your girl stays. I don't want to see them apart. I want to see them together. Astoria, do we have a deal?" I asked for the third time. Now I was getting impatient. "Look, Astoria, Benjamin, I'm getting impatient and I've got a Games to watch. Do. We. Have. A. Deal?" I asked loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:05 pm

I shook my head. "I wont agree to that deal, I bring up one of my first ones." I say pausing and taking a deep breath in. "First aid kit, for a surprise entertainment my tribute can pull off." I say looking at her. Ben was of great help earlier as well.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:28 pm

]
Zayne Ritour
I sighed. "Fine. But, no water or 20 points. Just the first aid kit. Now, if you'll go excuse me, I must catch up on whatever I've missed." I announced. Then, without waiting for another word from the pair of them, I left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)   Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Convince me. (OPEN TO ALL MENTORS)
Page 1 of 1