The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh Air isn't Always Good

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Fresh Air isn't Always Good Left_bar_bleue135/150Fresh Air isn't Always Good Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Fresh Air isn't Always Good Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Keirce Coin
Outfit

Fresh Air isn't Always Good Beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126
"What are you looking at? My IQ is way higher then yours."

..::Who says, who says you're not perfect::..
..::Who says you're not worth it::..
..::Who says you're the only one that's hurting::..

Key made his way to his father's factory. He was bored sitting at home, and decided to check out how the factory was doing. Besides, one day he'd take over, and needed to understand how to run things around here.
]"Observe as much as you want, son." Key's father said, patting him on the shoulder.
Key began wandering through, and sat back while he watched while they made chips for something big in the Capitol. It was shipped to the capitol, and then they assembled it there.

Probably some hi-tech machinery that we could use against them. Key thought to himself, wondering exactly what the chips did.
After a while of spending time in the hot factory, Key decided to step outside for some fresh air. It'd do him some good. When he stepped outside, he managed to knock over someone carrying some wires and other things they used to assemble the chips.

"Hey, you should have watched where you were going." Key said, looking down on them.

..::Trust me that's the price of beauty::..
..::Who says you're not pretty::..
..::Who says you're not beautiful, who says?::..
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Fresh Air isn't Always Good Left_bar_bleue150/150Fresh Air isn't Always Good Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:53 am

Fancy Fonts
Fresh Air isn't Always Good Tumblr_ly63czuMJj1r0jqgi

Sofia English strode down the street towards the factories. Her father need some kore wires for a project or something, so he had sent Sofia out to collect them from a nearby factory. It always seemed to be Sofia collecting things for the family. It was never anybody else. Somehow Sofia always seemed to Bethesda only one around when one of her parents wanted something collected. I really should work on that, Sofia thought to herself. Pretty soon she had reached a factory. A few minutes later she was back outside with a bundle of wires. They were just the kind her father had asked for. Sofia hummed to herself as she walked back down the street. After about a minute of this a force smashed into her, sending her tumbling to the ground. the wires clattered all around her and a big gash was scratched into her leg. It was pretty deep and started oozing blood almost immediately. Sofia winced as she was forced to gather all her wires and stand up. She took a sharp breath in as pain stabbed her leg. She stared at the boy who had knocked her over in disbelief. "I should have watched where I was going?! What about you?!" she said indignantly. "Look what you did!"
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Fresh Air isn't Always Good Left_bar_bleue135/150Fresh Air isn't Always Good Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 pm

Keirce Coin
Outfit

Fresh Air isn't Always Good Beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126

Key snickered. "What I did? Hah, you obviously don't know who my father is. You should have been watching where you were going. I was just stepping outside for my health. That building is disgusting, yet intriguing..." Key said to her. "You're lucky that I won't tell my father."

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Fresh Air isn't Always Good Left_bar_bleue150/150Fresh Air isn't Always Good Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Fancy Fonts
Fresh Air isn't Always Good Tumblr_m7u01m9kTD1ru0t89

"Sorry to burstyour bubble, but you're the one who stepped out of no where. You should have been watching where you were going. I was watching and there was no one around, until you suddenly opened a door and crashed into me. So don't go round blaming this on me, especially when I'm the injured one and not you!" Sofia was almost shouting at the end of this little rant. She honestly didn't care who the boys father was. He must at least be friends with her own father if he had given her wires for him. Sofia glanced down at her leg andfelt herself whiten slightly. She was bleeding quite a bit. She leant down to apply pressure, to see if that would work. But it might be bleeding too much already.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Keirce Coin
Outfit

Key rolled his eyes. "The only reason I opened the door to step outside was for my health. If I was in that building for any longer, I wouldn't have been able to breath, and then you would trip over me because you weren't watching where you were going." Key said to the girl, who was trying to stop some bleeding on her knee.
"If you put that box down before you opened the door, then it wouldn't have fallen on you and you wouldn't have been bleeding." Key said, becoming bored in the argument with the girl. He realized that he was still inside the building, and that the girl was in his way. He stepped around her, and made his way outside.
"Look, and now you're in my way."

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Fancy Fonts
Fresh Air isn't Always Good Tumblr_m5gll56Vov1rq03kh

"You're not the brightest guy around, are you?" Sofia asked sweetly. "I know because of two reasons. One, I wouldn't have tripped over you. I'm pretty sure anyone who's not blind can see someone lying on the street. And two. Why would I put this box down? I didn't open the door, you did. And I'm sorry, but I don't really care about your health. All I know is that you're a danger to mine. Now, I have to go before my blood makes a permanent stain on the ground." And with that Sofia English pushed pass the boy and continued on her way home. But she had to walk slower because of her leg.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:47 am

Keirce Coin
Outfit

"If you had put the box down and then opened the door, then this wouldn't have happened because I would have tried to open the door, but you would have opened it first, therefor this would have never happened." Key explained to the girl, trying to make her understand what he was saying. But, then she got up and began limping away, and he sighed, looking back into the factory.
"This blood isn't going to clean itself up." He said, wanting someone to come out and clean it up. Key couldn't let the appearance of the factory be messy or anything. He moved his gaze back to the limping girl, who was probably going to spill more of her blood as she made it back home.
"And someone better fix her up, too."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:51 am

Fresh Air isn't Always Good MrZ36
Outfit
Fresh Air isn't Always Good Tumblr_m7bspgN9AP1r8wvvh

Sadie had been looking everywhere for her twin sister, Sofia. Their mother had gotten a bit of a burn, but she was fine. Still, it seemed right that Sofia should know about it, at least. Sadie spotted her and ran up with a smile. "Oh, Sofia, I was looking for you! Horace put oil in the jar of molasses and mom tried to make cookies with it and it didn't turn out so well and we had to get some medical help from our neighbors but she wanted me to come find you and tell you that she was okay..." Sadie trailed off from her rant, noticing the blood gushing out of her twin's leg. Her mouth dropped open. "Oh my god! What the heck happened? Do we need to get revenge? I-I-I'm helping Serafina memorize a poem for school in a few hours but we can get you a bandage and get someone back if they hurt you before then, if you like, I mean, after all, we wouldn't want to go annoying someone who helped you out, or- or- or... I don't know... sorry, I'm a little panicked. Too crises in one day, you know? And I have a test tomorrow... I mean, I studied for that yesterday, but I want to get another good, solid hour or two in on it before then... sorry, right, bleeding." Sadie finished her little rant and looked around frantically for something to use as a bandage.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:56 am

Fresh Air isn't Always Good Create.php?text=Sofia%20English&name=Babalu
Fresh Air isn't Always Good Tumblr_m5glkuFF481rq03kh

Sofia sighed in relief as her twin sister Sadie came into view. Finally, someone who would treat her nicely. She opened her mouth to explain about her leg, but then Sadie mentioned their mother. Her eyebrows snapped together in concern. "Oh is she okay? Does she need me to make dinner or anything? Coz I can come home now." Sofia often made dinner when their mother was busy. She was just really good at it for some reason. Sadie had completely forgotten about her leg until Sadie noticed it. She waited patiently for her to finish ranting. Then she considered her options. Did she really wantto get revenge on the arrogant guy? "Don't worry about it. The guy who knocked me over isn't worth revenge. But yeah, I could use a bandage." she said finally. Sofia glanced down at her leg and whitened even further. It really was bleeding now. Luckily she had chosen to wear shorts today. Otherwise whatever clothing she had would be soaked in blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:14 am

Fresh Air isn't Always Good Tumblr_m7bshaU6CO1r8wvvh

Feeling flustered, Sadie knocked nodded to her sister. "I don't know... I think Horace might start complaining about dinner but the rest of us will be fine. Regarding bandages, though... uummm..." Sadie shook her head frantically, feeling quite nervous. "Maybe our neighbors who fixed up Mom can get you some proper supplies.... hurry, come on, we've got to get you home before you bleed to death! For the trip, though, we should get some sort of cloth or something... um... I'd tear a piece off the end of my dress but I think Mom would kill me... damn it, I should have put on a cardigan or blazer or something! Ugh, what's wrong with me? I'm sure we can find someone who will lend you something until we get home, though... um..." Sadie caught herself rambling and crunched her hands into fists beneath her chin and then springing her arms out a little to release excess nervous energy.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:41 am

Fresh Air isn't Always Good Tumblr_m7u028tKOE1ru0t89

Sofia nodded as Sadie talked. Horace would start complaining soon. Most boys his age loved food, and Horace was no exception. Immediately ideas of what to cook started flashing through her head. Chicken? Maybe pasta. She'd have to see what they had in the house first. Sofia glanced down at her clothes, seeing if she could rip anything off to use as a bandage. But today she'd worn one of her favourite shirts and she really did not want to tear off part of her shirt. And her shorts were impossible to rip. She looked inside her box of wires and smiled in relief. There was a piece of cloth in there to wrap around the wires. It was perfect. She pulled it out and handed it to Sadie. "We can use that. But can you tie it? If I lean down I'll probably fall over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:07 am

Fresh Air isn't Always Good Tumblr_m6qfcyTyvP1qbxb03

Sadie smiled in relief. "Oh, thank gawd," she muttered, taking the cloth. "Sure." She knelt down and carefully wrapped the makeshift bandage around her twin's wound, then tucked the end under to make it stay. "Well... it's... wrapped, I guess..." she trailed off. "Does it... does it hurt?" Sadie wondered, feeling a bit awkward. She contemplated telling stories of her own past injuries but decided against it. Sadie looked off the the side when she noticed the trail of blood left by Sofia. It wasn't pleasant. She went back to looking up at Sofia after a second, and got to her feet. "Shall we head home?" she asked, flicking some hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:20 am

Fresh Air isn't Always Good Tumblr_lss65wFPm31qcxap8o1_500

Sofia winced slightly as the bandage/cloth connected with her leg. Even though she knew it was better to wrap it up she still couldn't stop it from hurting. She watched as Sadie tied off the bandage, mildly impressed. She wouldn't have been able to get that close to blood. Sofia really didn't like blood. "Thanks Sadie. It still hurts, but it's much better. Let's go home." she said. All Sofia wanted to do was go home and relax after making dinner. She'd probably just make something simple; she was too tired for anything else. She stress limply again, facing home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:36 am

Fresh Air isn't Always Good Tumblr_m6qz24YFmU1qbxb03

Sadie dipped her head, letting out a breath of air. "That sounds great. I have to get home to Serafina anyway, or she'll run off and we'll never get any work done," she said with a half-concealed chuckle. "Here, grab on to my shoulder so you don't have to walk on it," she suggested, hoisting Sofia's arm around her shoulders and helping her along so she wouldn't put weight on her bleeding leg. She began to hobble towards their house, hoping they would be there soon. Sadie wanted to check on their mother, as well, although she hadn't said anything. "Oh, and you never told me what happened, anyway, not really. Why'd some guy knock you over? What it an accident?" Sadie couldn't help but be curious. It wasn't every day that your identical twin gets a gash in her leg within the same day as your mom getting burned via stove accident.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:24 am

Fresh Air isn't Always Good Tumblr_m5y7roJxWg1rq8cag

Sofia rolled her eyes as Sadie mentioned the guy. Just thinking about him was making her annoyed. "He was a COMPLETE moron. He opened this door in the middle of no where and tried to blame it on me. Then he wouldn't even admit it was his fault. It probably was an accident but this guy was so uptight and snooty he wouldn't even apologise." she complained. Sofia leant gratefully on her twin as they made their way through District 3. Luckily the factory hadn't been very far away. "So how did you find me so quickly?" she asked curiously. "Special twin powers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:29 am

Fresh Air isn't Always Good Tumblr_m7u0cm0ilm1ru0t89

Sadie wrinkled her nose. "Sounds like a jerk. And, for your information, yes, I did use my magical twin powers," she said with a fake haughty tone to her voice. "Well, that and I also asked someone where you were. I just said 'has anyone seen me walking around in a different outfit?' and one guy came up and said he'd seen you around the factories, so I went a'searching!" she giggled, helping Sofia over a bump in the ground. They were almost home. "Does it hurt?" she asked after a short period of silence, letting the question hang in the air.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Fresh Air isn't Always Good Tumblr_m7u0bdYSRB1ru0t89

Sofia laughed slightly, imagining her twin going around and asking people if they'd seen her in a different outfit. Unless they knew she was a twin they probably thought she was a bit strange. "Yeah, a bit. But then again I probably got gravel in it or something horrible like that." she said after a moment's thought. Sofia shuddered slightly as she thought of what could have been on the ground she was pushed onto. Hopefully nothing too nasty. "We must be almost there." she said, wishing they were. Her leg was hurting a lot more than she let on. Finally they rounded a corner and Sofia spotted the house. Their mother was in the front garden, watering the flowers. "Hi mum!" Sofia called to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air isn't Always Good   Fresh Air isn't Always Good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air isn't Always Good
Page 1 of 1