The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burn it All Down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Burn it All Down Tumblr_m6kbxfJjqm1rs2qlb

Heather grinned, skulking around in the trees. That's right, she thought to herself triumphantly. I'm back. She giggled. "Time to burn it all down..." she smiled, cupping her hands and blowing through them. A small burst of flame curled outwards. Heather was loving the perks of being a ghost, even if she couldn't actually hurt anyone. Heather slipped into the shadows and sent a puff of fire towards the trees. They set alight immediately. She grinned, watching streaks or orange lick the branches and turn them to ash, gradually engulfing a large part of the forest. Heather grinned in dark delight and waited for tributes to come along. At last, she noticed a figure or two among the trees. "Hi, boys.." she purred, drawing a sharpened fingernail across her face to form a large scar and smiling as blood dripped across her lips. "Come and say hello..."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Burn it All Down Left_bar_bleue150/150Burn it All Down Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Flint walked into the forest, his misty figure shifting about constantly, making it hard to make out his face. His voice, however, was a dead giveaway to anyone who remembered him from his games. "Your fire won't do anything but scare them" he said informatively, just to try and clarify how stupid her actions were.
Back to top Go down

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Burn it All Down Tumblr_m6kc9iWxHv1rs2qlb
Heather cackled. "So?" She stared at the boys face for a while, lost in thought. "Hmm... I could have sworn I've seen you before. You don't happen to be from District 2 originally, do you?" She skipped forward, dancing around to avoid the flames. Heather, a person of little boundaries even before she became a ghost and gained the ability to not die agan, smashed her hand on Flint's face, squishing his cheeks and fiddling with his nose. "Hmm... yup, definitely a similar structure to Rafe's. He a cousin or something?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Burn it All Down Left_bar_bleue150/150Burn it All Down Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Flint didn't move, he was dead, but he wouldn't have flinched anyways. "Are you always this excited?" he asks neutrally. "And yeah, I'm his cousin, saw him beat you last games"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Burn it All Down Tumblr_lyn4bfNjqw1ro7d57o1_500
Burn it All Down Leninanamebanner
---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina stepped out of the trees, a misty figure that stood just as triumphantly as when she was alive. Quite honestly it worked out better than she was dead, not because she would have felt remorse for those she killed but because there were far more perks being dead than alive. Her voice was still as stern as ever as she spoke with her own response to Heather's question. "Don't you recognize one of the greatest careers to ever grace the games? Even better than me, though I made it to the final two in the end." She positioned herself across from both Heather and Flint and nodded towards the two, her arms were crossed as she 'stood' there.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:01 am

Flint shrugged, "A giant rock fell on me and crushed my body, give me a break. Hunter and Estrella would have been toast if not for that" he said, "Thanks for the praise, also" he added, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:36 am

Burn it All Down Download.php?text=Hunter%20Smith&name=SAMARO__ 

Burn it All Down Image

---District 4 Mentor---Male---20---

I make my way through the dark forest. Flint's cousin, Rafe, had won our most recent games. Not that I'm surprised. If Flint hadn't been crushed, the game could have been either of ours. That's when I hear voices from around the corner. One however, is a voice that I'd recognize from a million miles away. "I wouldn't say toast, Terrn." I say with a smile as a approach. "You knew I was your biggest competitor bud, even if I was a manic over that silly girl." I shake my head. "I'm Hunter Smith. Victor of the 27th games. Flint and I were in the final three together." I look over to Flint. "Good to see ya old pal."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:42 am

Flint flashed a rare smile, one of confidence. "I owned that Games Hunter, you sat in a dungeon for most of it" he said. "Anyways, you can always find Rafe and take up a fight with him, I hear they say hes even better than I was" he said... What bullshit, Flint thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:56 am

Burn it All Down Image

I laugh bitterly at the thought of that disgusting dungeon. "You can blame the GameMakers. It's not like they really even tried to kill me down there, I mean my only real competitor was Star, but then again, I did kill her and those other two kids." My mind flashes back to Nathan's last breath, Star drawing circles in her blood, and Melanie begging me not to kill her. I shrug at the thought. "I dunno Flint.... Although I will say I knew from the start those games were going to one of us." Flint mentions Rafe. "Oh yeah, Rafe. Better than you they say?" I raise an eyebrow. "Interesting." I turn to the two girls. "Anyways, you two were good last games." I look toward the girl with black hair. "Lenina right? I found your ability to kill so mercilessly, amazing."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Burn it All Down Tumblr_lyn4bfNjqw1ro7d57o1_500
Burn it All Down Leninanamebanner
---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina kept her same stance, though her eyebrow raised as Hunter spoke towards her figure. He called her merciless, which would be a good term to describe her. "Yea I assume you must mean how I killed the little girl? Six if I remember correctly." Len nonchalantly looked at her fingernails as she said it. "I learned a lot from watching your games. The biggest thing being why not to let emotions get involved. Though I knew it already you were just solid proof why you don't. And as for Rafe being better, it really depends. He didn't end up fighting a rock." Lenina had finished speaking and giving her analysis of those past games though she had plenty of opinions on the last 3 and even the current ones.

Back to top Go down

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:13 pm

Burn it All Down Tumblr_m6kcjbUBud1rs2qlb
Heather's face lit up. "LENINA!" She didn't really care about what had happened during the last moments of the Games, counting it as something that would have been bound to happen eventually and just the way the Games went. "It's so nice to see you! How was the final two?" She smiled, dipped her head to Hunter, and nodded to Flint. He's related to Rafe? she thought briefly. Makes sense. "Happy Halloween, everyone! I just love Halloween. It's such a wonderfully gruesome holiday. Oh, and to answer your question- yes, I am always this excited. Well, almost always. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Flint heard something no one else did, it was just something he heard as his own ghostly thing. He heard footsteps, and he knew who they belonged to. "Well, I'm out of here, you know?" he said, letting himself be blown apart by another figure walking through him, standing in the exact same position he had.

Rafe Terrn
Burn it All Down Rafeterrn

Rafe stood in Flint's place, his face becoming clear as the misty figure of his head cousin dissipated. "I see the gang is back together" he said, looking at Heather and Len. "Sorry about making Flint leave, he doesn't want to interact with me, helps him ignore the fact that I'm better. He has a bit of a grudge over that" he says, smirking. 'Slight? He wants to drop a landslide on you' the voice said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:20 am

Burn it All Down Image

"I bet it's nice to see your whole gang, isn't it?"  I think back to the tributes of my games. Our games had pretty memorable tributes. When I got home one of the first things I did was rewatch those games. The careers were interesting. However the two most memorable careers were probably Flint and I. We both were fighters and were each others biggest competitors. But we had to defeat smaller groups first before facing each other, however I also I had to face the wrath of that dungeon. I almost wanted to skip the part that I got in there, but I found myself watching it. 

I snap back to reality realizing I had gone into a flashback mode. My mind popped back into reality just in time to see Flint go. "Later bud." I say just as he leaves. I soon understand why. Rafe immediately takes his place. "So you're the great Rafe Terrn." I say with a grin on my face. "I'm Hunter, but you probably know me from Flint's games."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burn it All Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All Down   Burn it All Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burn it All Down
Page 1 of 1