The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

live in another life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

Female Posts : 20

live in another life. Empty
PostSubject: live in another life.   live in another life. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:22 pm

once upon a time . . .
this is where all of my characters roam, and in these boxes you see here, is the general information of what you need to know.

giving me feedback on my characters is greatly appreciated, and welcomed. if you would like to rp with me, just give me a shout!

active

GARNET ROSE

inactive
deceased

◆ charrie one,
live in another life. Tumblr_m4f44xkvfK1ru272jo1_500
Get out of my way or I'll do it myself.
THE GIRL WITH A BLACK HEART

name,
    "My name is Garnet."
    GARNET ROSE

age,
    "I am seventeen years old."

gender,
    "I'm a girl you idiot."
    FEMALE

district,
    "I am from the district of luxury."
    DISTRICT ONE

rich or poor,
    "I can’t believe you would ask that, don’t my clothes look designer?"
    RICH

weapon of choice,
    "I prefer to use my wits and words rather than weapons."
    Usually just her own words, but if she had to choose, a spear.

history,
    “I have the perfect family that is never there, and the perfect life. What more can I say?”
    Look at this loser. She looks so weird! Why does she look so stupid?
    Stop . . . I didn't make myself this way.
    Yeah, you’re right, your cheating father and freak of a mother did.
    I-I don’t know what you mean. . .
    Oh please, we all know your dad has been with every girl this side of District One.
    That’s not true and you know it!
    Shut up
    freak.

When Garnet was a child, other kids made fun of her because of her father, and the way she looked. They never knew her father personally, but they heard enough rumors to know.
    God! Ow! Why are you doing this?!
    Because you are a disgrace to this family. If I would have known when I married him that I had to take care of a snobbish brat, I would have never done it. At least there’s only you.
    But you don’t have to hurt me! I should tell my father!
    And he will never believe you. You’re not his life, I am.

As she got older, her father married other woman, and one of them had beaten her, and hated her to the very core because she had been jealous. That had caused much of why Garnet is a brutal person. Even towards people she knows won’t hurt her, she will still entwine them in lies.

physical appearance,
    "Not your usual district one girl, huh?"
    Garnet was named after the gem, which is a dark, maroon red. They named her for her hair, for she has always stuck out by being Latino. Her dark hair and tan skin are abnormal in this part of the world, but the young woman has learned how to get her way. Long, black waves, with a slight wave to match her black-brown eyes. Her lips are plump and red, and her skin in a light caramel. She has a sleek, skinny body that she has trained to be lithe and graceful. Flawless complexion, most people think it’s too good to be true. It is, in a way. Her almost perfect looks hide a dark personality.
    Her style is simple but classy, wearing light but bright colors, and tight things to show off her body. Her hair is usually down, or pulled into a sporty high ponytail. Her smile, when genuine, is beautiful, but she usually sports a cocky side grin, in an almost boyish look. She has some white scars on the middle of her back, from when one of her previous mothers used to beat her.

personality,
    "I’m perfect, enough said."
    Though near flawless on the outside, Garnet is positively evil on the inside. She is very smart, but she uses it for her own pleasure, her charms only benefiting her, and usually betraying people rather than gaining trust. She is usually on her own the house, and she thinks of other people as her own personal playground. She loves to party, and do whatever she wants. You could call her reckless. Her voice, though somewhat gravelly and smooth, can always lure people into traps. She loves drama and fights, because she knows she usually wins. She’s cocky and overly arrogant, thinking she will no doubt get her way. She is your typical popular girl in school that every guy wants, but she ends up breaking them hard later.

flaws,
    "Look at me, do you see any?"
    She can get quite arrogant at times, and bite off more than she can chew. She is cruel to most people, and doesn't care what happens as long as it benefits her.

talents,
    "I can be pretty mean. Also I’m soft on the eyes, and pretty charismatic."
    Garnet is persuasive with her charm and looks. Her words interlace you in either lies, or a tantalizing truth. She is smarter than she looks, and also much stronger. But, she is cruel and a bit heartless, never caring what happens to others as long as she gets her way.

family,
    "I have my dad and my step-mom, Gemma."
    CLARK ROSE (FATHER)
    GEMMA ROSE (CURRENT STEP-MOTHER)

pets,
    "My family does not believe in pets."
    NONE

angles,
    "Sexy. They do call me the face of the family."
    Sexy, or possibly mysterious.

angles they will not do,
    "I will not try and be the shy and sweet type. I have my own opinions, and you will not shut me up."
    Quiet, cute, or shy.

theme song,
    MONSTER BY SKILLET

wardrobe,
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78728650

other,
    FACECLAIM; NAYA RIVERA

posting layout,
Code:
<div style="width: 500px; border: 2px solid grey;">[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2&u=18242404][img]http://i76.servimg.com/u/f76/18/24/24/04/rsz_di11.png[/img][/url]
[color=white][font=Georgia][size=14]◆ GARNET ROSE | DISTRICT ONE ◆[/size][/font][/color]
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78728650
[color=white][size=9][font=Georgia][i]i feel it[/i] [blur][color=grey]deep[/color][/blur] [i]within,[/i]
[i]it's just beneath the[/i] [blur][color=grey]skin[/color][/blur][i],[/i]
[i]i must confess that i feel like a[/i] [blur][color=grey]monster[/color][/blur][/font][/size][/color]

[list]<center><div style="width: 300px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; text-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding: 4px;">[size=10]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/size]</div></center>[/list]

[color=white][right][size=9][font=Georgia][i]my[/i] [blur][color=grey]secret[/color][/blur] [i]side i keep[/i],
[i]hid under lock and[/i] [blur][color=grey]key[/color][/blur][i],[/i]
[i]i keep it[/i] [blur][color=grey]caged[/color][/blur][i] but i can't control it.[/i][/size][/right][/font][/color]
[color=white][font=Georgia][size=14]"Get out of my way or I'll do it myself."[/size][/font][/color]</div>
<div style="width: 500px; border: 2px solid grey;">[size=10]OOC:[/size]</div>

Last edited by Hannah Bagel on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

PostSubject: Re: live in another life.   live in another life. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm

◆ charrie two,
in progress

live in another life. Tumblr_m5u5rcJ1ns1ryumpoo2_500
live in another life. Tumblr_m477voAi6Z1qabjqlo1_500
Being nice is much easier than trying to be mean all the time.
THE GIRL WHO WANTS TO FIT IN

name,
    "My name is Katana, you know, like the sword. And don't call me Kat unless I give you permission."
    KATANA LAYNE

age,
    "I just turned sixteen!"

gender,
    "I look like a girl, right?"
    FEMALE

district,
    "District Two!"
    DISTRICT TWO

rich or poor,
    "Well, dad’s business has been going pretty okay lately, so I think we’re doing good for now."
    MIDDLE CLASS (on the verge or poor)

weapon of choice,
    "Obviously a Katana Sword."
    A long, silver Katana sword she keeps with her some days for practice.

history,
    "I love my family, no matter how much my father tries to pressure me, and the jealousy for my brother."
    Mom. . . will you be back?
    No, sweetie. . . I don't think I will be.
    Please try?
    I will. But before I go, I need to tell you something.
    Yeah mom?
    Don't let your father control your future. Don't let the Capitol get to any of you. And follow what you want.
    What do you mean?
    Do you promise?
    Yes mom, I promise.

When Katana was young, and her brother just born, ten years ago, her mother had done a terrible crime, and she was arrested, and never came back. She raised her brother mostly by herself, for her father worked everyday, except Sundays. Even when she had free time, she could never use it, for it was always spent practicing her fighting skills.
    Now that your brother is ten, you can spend more time fighting.
    Father, no. I don't want to be in the Hunger Games!
    It would be a great honor to our family if you made it far, or even won. It is decided.
    I want to be a dancer. . . I have told you that!
    And you will never be a dancer Katana! You will bring your family honor, and that is final!

Katana is extremely jealous of her brother, because he gets to live his own life, while she trains for the games. Her father is set on making her win the games as a career when she turns eighteen, while she wants to be a dancer, either somehow go to the Capitol, or just in District 2. Though there is much tension, she does what her father asks of her.

physical appearance,
    "Nothing really special. Well, unless you count that I'm pretty short."
    BLAH BLAH BLAH

flaws,
    "I'm not violent, and that seems to be flaw to some people, though I beg to differ."
    BLAH BLAH BLAH

talents,
    "I'm nice to everyone, and I'm a hard worker."
    BLAH BLAH BLAH

family,
    "I have a dad and a little brother named Aaron."
    SLATE LAYNE (FATHER)
    AARON LAYNE (YOUNGER BROTHER)

pets,
    "I don't usually have time for one, but I'd love to have one!"
    NONE

angles,
    "A lot of people say I'm a bit childish, so maybe cute?"
    Cute or girly.

angles they will not do,
    "I am not the jerk or brutish type to be honest."
    Harsh, violent, or brutal.

theme song,
    Ready Go by 4MINUTE

wardrobe,
    TO BE MADE

other,
    FACECLAIM; STEPHANIE HWANG

posting layout,
Code:
<div style="width: 500px; border: 2px solid Fuchsia;">[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5u5rcJ1ns1ryumpoo2_500.gif[/img]
[color=white][font=Georgia][size=14]◆ KATANA LAYNE | DISTRICT TWO ◆[/size][/font][/color]
TO BE MADE
[color=white][size=9][font=Georgia][i]this is not my [blur][color=Fuchsia]everything[/color][/blur],
[i]also the whole[/i] [blur][color=Fuchsia]appearance[/color][/blur][i],[/i]
[i]i [blur][color=Fuchsia]showed[/color][/blur] so far.[/font][/size][/color][/i]

[list]<center><div style="width: 300px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; text-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding: 4px;">[size=10]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/size]</div></center>[/list]

[color=white][right][size=9][font=Georgia][i]i'll gradually[/i] [blur][color=Fuchsia]show[/color][/blur] [i]you,[/i]
[i]i'm a shining[/i] [blur][color=Fuchsia]star[/color][/blur][i],[/i]
[i]do not pretend to be[/i] [blur][color=Fuchsia]strong[/color][/blur][i].[/i][/color][/right][/size][/font]
[color=white][font=Georgia][size=14]"Being nice is much easier than trying to be mean all the time."[/size][/font][/color]</div>
<div style="width: 500px; border: 2px solid Fuchsia;">[size=10][color=white]OOC:[/color][/size]</div>

Last edited by Hannah Bagel on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

PostSubject: Re: live in another life.   live in another life. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm

◆ charrie three,
to be made
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

PostSubject: Re: live in another life.   live in another life. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:10 pm

◆ charrie four,
to be made
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

PostSubject: Re: live in another life.   live in another life. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:10 pm

◆ charrie five,
to be made
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

◆ charrie six,
to be made
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

PostSubject: Re: live in another life.   live in another life. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:11 pm

◆ charrie seven,
to be made
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

PostSubject: Re: live in another life.   live in another life. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Garnet Rose
    needs acceptance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: live in another life.   live in another life. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:23 am

Garnet is
live in another life. Create.php?text=accepted&name=Yesterday%20Again
Nice charrie! I like the template you used. Smile

PS: Ugh, see what happens when I try an6d use fancy green words to accept people and be all awesome like the other people who do that? I dunno what happened here with the placing. >.< Sorry. xD
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bagel

Hannah Bagel

PostSubject: Re: live in another life.   live in another life. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:27 am

XD
it's ok, it looks cool~
and thanks~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: live in another life.   live in another life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

live in another life.
Page 1 of 1