The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out

Go down 
+2
Prince Hawk
Augsp
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:38 am

OOC: Yes
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/150The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:50 am

OOC:Can you help me?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Talon walked into the sponsor building, and heading to the viewing area. The games had started today, and the district 2 pair had already killed half of the tributes. This was going to be an interesting game, especially with the anti-career truce that had formed.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:38 pm

These games were going to be thrilling. With 2 big teams, the Careers and the Anti-Careers, this will get heated up quickly. "Astrid is one feisty girl. I think she has a big shot." She had already killed 6 tributes.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:42 pm

I turned around when I heard someone behind me. "Yes, she is indeed, as well as her district partner, Anders." I replied. "But the other careers are very strong too, and I think the same thing can be said for most of these anti-careers as well." I added
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/150The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:50 pm

I ran in the sponsor's building in my plain blue dress and super high heels.As expected,I tripped over my own legs and fell on a couch.As I picked myself up,I noticed theother two people in the room."Did I miss it again?"I asked and slightly pouted

OOC:Do you mind?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Errik walked into the lounge room with all the TV's. Today was when the games were starting, he felt confident in his tributes this year. He grabbed a cup of orange juice, and took a seat on a couch. Errik wanted to see how things started, and who would come out on top during the blood bath. He had a few ideas of which strengths each tribute possessed, and these looked to be some very interesting games.

Talon and Arcadia walked up to the sponsoring floor together, today was the first day of the games and neither of them wanted to miss the blood bath. Arcadia knew these were going to be some good games there were a lot of stand out talented tributes this year. They took a seat on a couch not too far from a young boy that was already sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Drew walked into the large room, seeing Arcadia, he got some wine and sat down next to her. "We Meet again." He said mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out   The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Capitol Sponsor Hang Out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2