The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Getting away Left_bar_bleue5/150Getting away Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:37 am

I ran in the forest and climbed up the big tree house.Most people in district 7 knew where it was but it still was away from the town and rarelly visited,so it suited me.I walked in and headed to a corner,sitting down and hugging my knees to my cest.I also threw a blanket over me so I wouldn't get cold and closed my eyes,trying to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Getting away Left_bar_bleue150/150Getting away Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:42 am

I walked through the forest, trying to clear my head. Before I knew it I was in front of the tree house, a place where people often hung out or to be by themselves. I entered and layed down on the couch that was there. I looked at the ceiling, looking at all the knots and patterns in the wood.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:46 am

I noticed someone walking in but didn't say anything.I pulled my knees a little closer and covered my head too,trying not to make noise.I didn't want him to find me,I wasn't in mood for talking.I closed my eyes again and waited to hear his footsteps out.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Greta was dancing around a bit in the district, and she was talking to birds and just being her. She had no shoes on as usual and she'd wave to everyone in the district with a bright gleaming smile on her face and eventually she found the big tree house that wasn't the one she lived in. This one was huge and everyone came to visit it, even little Greta. Greta grinned as she climbed up. She scanned the room and then she saw a bundle in the corner and then pondered for a bit as she scanned the room and with a dance in her step she went over to the corner and sat down. She pulled the blanket down and saw the boy's head and she tilted her head sideways. "Hi." She said with a smile on her face. "You seem lonely!" She exclaimed and then came in and snuggled beside the boy. "It's okay, you have a friend." She said and she also snuggled up because he seemed cold and she'd try to help him to stay warm. "I'm Greta!"
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:14 am

Someone pulled my blanket down and I turned to see a weird girl.I blushed deeply as se snuggled beside me but tried to ignore it."You are not my friend,I don't even know you.My name is Jasper and yes,I indeed am lonely.No need to change that though"I said in a flat voice.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:21 am

I hear someone come into the tree house, and then walk over to the corner. I sat up, and watched as a girl started talking to a boy who apparently was hiding under a blanket in the corner. I didnt say anything yet, just watched things unfold.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Greta still smiled, she wouldn't let others get her mood down and she would try to make him a bit more happy at the least. He seemed to be around her age but she could be wrong. "Oh but see, we've already exchanged names! that's always a start, we're on a stepping stone!" She exclaimed and she flashed him a smile. "Oh come on, you don't want to be too down, you need to live a little." She said and then she narrowed her eyes a bit and then she poked him lightly in the stomach, "Come on, show me a smile, don't want to look down all day, do ya!?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:10 pm

I laughed and pushed her hand away,glaring."Stop that!I'm ticklish!"I murmured and sighed."I guess you are right.What is life without a smile?"I asked and smiled a little.Then I noticed another guy on the couch who was staring at us."Who is that?"I whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Greta laughed as he laughed, finally she got him to smile and laugh. Maybe she could make another new friend. She never knew where Kalina and Peppermint were these days but she figured that they were probably busy with their own things. "Life isn't fun without a smile." She said giving him one. Then she heard him whisper in her ear and she turned to look over at the boy on the couch. She stared for a bit and she wasn't sure who it was, she knew people in the districts but she didn't know names. "Wanna invite him over." She whispered back to the boy.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:26 pm

I thought about it for a while."I'm not sure....What do you think?"I asked again and kept glancing at the strange boy.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:29 pm

I noticed that the two were throwing glances in my direction. I decided to introduce myself to them. "Hey, im Grinder. Whats up I asked?" I stayed seated on the couch. I didnt feel like moving at the moment, and if they wanted they could come over to were I was.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Greta looked up at Grinder and saw that he was still sitting on the couch. She grinned, just another person for her to get to know and she waved over at him. "Hey, I'm Greta!" She said and then she gave him a wave, "and nothing much just being around here! You?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:09 pm

I waved too with a small smile."And I'm Jasper,not much either,it was enjoyable to meet you"I said quickly.I then smirked and started tickling Greta.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:25 pm

"Im just trying to get away from the games." I replied. I stood up, and walked over to where they were at. I grabbed a chair and sat down. "It is nice to met you, do you know each other?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:38 pm

Greta grinned and then soon she felt hands on her, and soon she burst out in laughter has Jasper tickled her and she was squirming around a bit as she tried to breathe for air, it was hard to breathe when you were laughing, and breathing was important. Greta finally got some air and laughed a bit more. "Stop!" She exclaimed and tried to pull his hands away. She didn't even notice Grinder move closer to them.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:03 pm

I laughed and messed her hair,smiling at the guy."Yeah,we seem to be friends.What about you?"I asked as my smile turned into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Greta laughed and then when he stopped tickling her and decided to mess up her hair she hissed at him a bit and flung her arms about trying to stop him from messing her hair up. She quickly tried to fix it and place it back to how it was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:22 am

"So how come I have never seen you around before?" I asked. It did seem strange to me, I knew most of the people who frequented the market, and I had never seen them at the school that I go to. They must get out sometime, but never have we crossed paths.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:34 am

Greta looked over at Grinder, "I'm surprised you've never seen my around before, I'm always everywhere around the district!" she said smiling and then she shook her head, "Either way you've met us now, why question why we haven't met, just be thankful we all have met is all." Greta said and then she traced the pattern in the wood.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:40 am

I nodded at Greta's comment and smiled again."Yeah,that's true.Come on,have a seat!There is enough space for all of us!"I told him and patted a small spot beside me.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:37 am

I laughed at what Greta said. She seemed to be one of those people who were always happy, and it seemed to be contagious. I took a seat on the chair I had grabbed, and faced them. "So how old are you guys?" I asked, not really sure what to say next.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:42 am

"Well,I'm 17.But I have no idea about Greta.She could easily pass as a 4 years old though"I said teasingly and laughed."Just joking,don't get me seriously."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:58 am

Greta looked at the two boys and then when they asked age she heard that the one was seventeen and she hadn't heard how old the other was. Greta smiled, "I'm Sixteen." She said and then she shot Jasper a fake glare about teasing her. Then she shook her head and laughed. "I'm an old looking four year old then." She said sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:35 am

I laughed, again at what Greta said. I wasnt really sure why, but she made me happier. "Im sixteen, but ill be seventeen in less than two months." I replied.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:40 am

"Yeah,Great,but still a 4 years old.Even if it's a huge,old looking one."I laughed and turned to the boy."Well,then,Happy Early Birthday!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away   Getting away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting away
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 7 :: Tree House-
Jump to: