The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just window shopping

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just window shopping - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150Just window shopping - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

Just window shopping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Slowly we made our way to my hut, nothing much but a warm place to stay. Entering a rat scattered into the far left corner away from the new beings. "Ah crap, I knew I forgot to do something." I said while shooing the rat out. I sat on my old worn bed. "So....you like? It's made from the trash, limited addition #1." I laugh at my own remark.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just window shopping - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Just window shopping - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:44 pm

I snort at his joke.
"Could be worse." I shrug and sit on his bed. "Not a bad place you have here." I add.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just window shopping - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150Just window shopping - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:35 pm

I stare at her, marveled at her beauty in the hardly lit room. Looking away embarrassed I said "Well I should get some sleep, and you might as well go home. I don't want the peace keepers coming and taking you if they find you here." Quickly I glance at her softly and say "See you tomorrow then?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just window shopping - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Just window shopping - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:02 pm

I nod and try and cover up a blush
"Ya. See you tomorrow."
I walk out of his house and shut the door. What was the whole purpose of this? The world may never know.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Leaning lighting on my dislocated arm I let out a heavy breathe. About a minute or so after Jaden left, I could hear the steps of the peace Keepers coming to collect me. Slowly I say "Knew it was too good to last." Standing up I brace as the door was busted down. "GET DOWN!" Yelled the Peace Keepers. In seconds they were on me beating me with knight sticks. Slowly they left one by one, leaving me to writher in my own blood.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Later on, I decide on checking on Desjardens. To see how he's doing. I walk and knock then open his door. I gasp when I see him on the ground, bruised and bloody.
I get on the ground and try and wqke him up.
"Deskardins. Come on, wake up....
I pit my head in my hands. Please wake up....
((Not sure if you're knocked out or what. I'm asuming so))
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Slowly, my mind slips back into the day, I can't move. A voice was calling my name, was it a voice? I let out a soft rasp of a voice, "I....I...I'm sorry." chocking on blood, I cough it up. struggling to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:31 pm

"We need to get you to a doctor."
I groan and look around his cabinets for any first aid kits. I really have mo idea what i'm doing thow
Nothing seems to look of use.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:38 pm

I feel my mass being moved, where? I dont know. The pain was too much, I let out a lound groan and pass out into a pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:52 pm

"I'm sorry! I just need to get you some help." I say. I get him to a doctor's hospital and set him in a bed.
"Can you help him?" I ask a healer who walks up.
((Um...I hope that's okay to put this part in...))
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:06 pm

The darkness around me shrouded my naked figure. My thoughts were now visible lights streaming across the black abyss. My arms were no longer any color but a vivid glowing grey, outstretched into my darkness. "Hello, welcome to the border of death. This is where you will decided to live or die. You get to choose to live, or like many others, die and go elsewhere."The voice was calm and overwhelming. The darkness opened away revealing a golden light door, and then a white door embeded with reefs and gems. The gold door had voices and memories clouding around its frame."Choose your own destiny, or I will choose it for you. many more are awaiting their turns. I chose you ahead of them because you interest me very so. Now choose."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:32 pm

"Ya, we can help him."
The doctors get to work on Desjardens as I unpatiantly wait.
Please be okay...
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:02 pm

I look around the abyss, and finally noticed there were screams and the sound of the damnd echoeing in the stillness. I tried to speak but my mouth was no longer there, only but eyes and a smooth vivid glowing gray figure. "why must you want to speak? Is this choice just not as simple enough for you? You are very interesting...if you must ask questions make your choice first then I will visit you and hear you out. Please Desjardins choose, do not make me destroy such a gloriouse creation as you." I could feel the love from his words sink in around me, one of a loving family member. Slowly I chose the golden door, and a rush of life poured through me.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:32 pm

I watch as the doctors are still sticking fluids into him. They tell me that he doesn't need any stitches. Just a salvent to apply to hus wunds each day. They say give it time and he should wake up. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
"Thanks." I say.
"No problem kid." The doctor says and leaves us be.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:32 pm

I jolted forward, ripping tubes from my stilled body. I was breathing heavily as if my lungs were without air for a long time. The room was colored white with shiney objects scattered around the room.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:36 pm

The doctors injected the tubes back into Desjardins and I smile.
"Yay! You're awake!" I cheer.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 pm

"Heh, barely. You should've seen death...or heard it." I replied sarcastically. The tubes continued to inject the steroids into by body.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:03 pm

I smile and shrug. "What was it like? That place you go to?" I ask my curiostiy taking over.
I always wanted to know. Things like that...most things really fascinate me.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:44 pm

[b][i]"The darkness around me shrouded my naked figure. My thoughts were now visible lights streaming across the black abyss. My arms were no longer any color but a vivid glowing grey, outstretched into my darkness. The darkness opened away revealing a golden light door, and then a white door embeded with reefs and gems. The gold door had voices and memories clouding around its frame. There was a voice though.....it was like the one being of it all, watching over what happened at the divided line of lie and death. The screams of the waiting damned were very easily heard too. But the voice said it would visit me and answer my questions if I chose wisely." I finsihed staring into Jafens beautiful eyes.[i][b]
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:56 pm

My eyes widen. Whoa.
"Wow. That's just....wow. My mom alwas said that it was a place called heaven. Lots of clouds and..."
I stop my self from rambling like I usually do.
"How are you feeling?" I finally finish.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:04 pm

"still a little banged up. But what you were describing was the white door, what he called 'paradise', I didn't get a good look at it but maybe its true who knows?" I said rubbing my bruised ribs.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:08 pm

"Ya. Who knows."
I shrug "Want thebrest of my french fries?"
Not much of a get well present but hey, hat ever.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:11 pm

I laugh at the comment, and coughed up blood. "Sorry, ill pass, those french fries are what got me in this mess." I reply, still laughing/ coughing.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:37 pm

"Oh. Okay. Not much of a get well soon present. Are you sute you're gonna be okay? I thought that caughing up blood was a sign of internal injuries?""
Not meaning to worry him more if it's trye. I'm supposed to be a career and I'm asking this. I'm pathetic
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:54 pm

"I'll be fine, all I need is to rend to my hut before its trashed." I said trying to gte out of the bed, but failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just window shopping
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next