The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just window shopping

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just window shopping - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Just window shopping - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Just window shopping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 pm

"You need to rest." I tell him.
The door to his hut should be locked. I made sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just window shopping - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150Just window shopping - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:19 pm

I didn't want to rest but i figured I couldn't argue with her. "Alright, but you should go on home, it'll be dark soon. Plus your parents will be worried sick of you." I reply holding back a cough.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just window shopping - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Just window shopping - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:04 pm

Oh ya.
"Ya, I know."
I shrug. It's been a long day indeed.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just window shopping - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150Just window shopping - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:41 pm

"Funny thing is since I've met you, all these things have happened. I'm glad I met you Jaden, I really am." I said smiling at her, then coughing more.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:10 pm

I smile and nod.
"Stay in this bed and don't do anything stupid." I warn him.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:38 pm

"I'll try, but that seems a little to hard for me to promise to." I reply with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:56 pm

I smirk and nod. I walk on out of my way back home. Reluctantly though.
((So, what? Are we gonna transission into the next day?))
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:13 pm

The night was strange, I had a dream....about the divide. I was standing on a crimson black stained floor, with a white lumanating throne in the center. human like figures stood around the throne screaming things in an old language. They were on fire, dancing around and kneeling before the throne. Then did I realize my body was smooth and grey, no clothes covered me but I had no anything from my old body."Come! I have presented myself as I promised you. But hurry quickly, for as you are here..you are not there. Your body is dead there, but yet still alive. Now, down to business."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just window shopping   Just window shopping - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just window shopping
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3