The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home At Last~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Home At Last~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Home At Last~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Home At Last~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:04 pm

Home At Last~ - Page 3 Pic_1193419620_1
Astrid Splints-Terrn
---Female---19---District 2---

Soon after she mentioned she didn't want to get up, he mentioned they didn't have to and she smiled. She was glad for that, although she did know, eventually she'd have to get out but for now she was just going to enjoy her time with Rafe. She had felt him pull her closer to him and she smiled. Astrid felt his hand going back to her scar, "You know, you don't have to do that." she told him, referring to him rubbing her scar, she knew he probably wanted to though. "But hey, I'm not complaining." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Home At Last~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Home At Last~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:18 pm

Rafe Terrn
Home At Last~ - Page 3 Rafeterrn

Rafe shrugged as best as he could while lying on his side. "If it keeps the pain away from you and makes you feel better, I'm going to do it as much as I can Astrid" he said, smiling. He wasn't going to leave her alone when she was ever in pain, and in moments like this his instinct was simply to massage around the wound to alleviate the pain as best as he could. "We are married and all, I signed up to be with you in sickness and in health, and also in permanent scars." he said to her with a caring tone to his voice, "They just don't mention that part when they read it to shorten the speech"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:42 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid listened to him as he spoke to her, and by the end of it she smiled and she lifted her hand up to play with his hair again, she didn't know why she did it, but she liked to do it once in awhile. "Well, I'm glad that you take me in sickness and in health." She said softly and then smiled as he mentioned about shortening the speech, "Well, no one wants to wait hours to get married, just to hear all conditions, the important thing is, we ended up with each other." She said and kissed him lightly, while continuing to play with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe continued to lightly caress and massage the area around her scar, as well as her scar. He smiled at Astrid as she spoke, he felt her lips touch his as she kissed him lightly. "Can't really imagine ending up with anyone else but you" he said, "Not every day you find the perfect girl" he added, smirking at her. He was serious though, Astrid had easily become everything to him, losing her in the Games would have destroyed him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:00 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

After playing with his hair a bit more she had moved her hand an rested it down by her side. That was when she heard what he said and she smiled, she smiled even more after he called her the perfect girl. Astrid eventually moved closer to him, and cuddled up to him. "Well, I'm lucky myself, not everyday, a girl gets a guy like you." She said and rested her arm on his chest. "You know, before I had you, I never saw myself as the person to settle down or anything." She said remembering that before she used to just go from guy to guy and she was hardly serious with anyone of them, but Rafe had always been different, in the best way possible that is.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:05 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shifted on to his back as Astrid moved around a bit, and when she put her arm on his chest he rested his hand on hers there, idly rubbing her arm. "I'm just special that way" he said, smirking. He turned his head to face her and reiterated more seriously, "I think it's just the fact of how we connected, it just wasn't anything we were used to. Luckily we both liked that feeling" he said, running a hand through her soft hair. "Otherwise we'd both be lying alone in beds living in identical houses instead of just in one. Together." he said, kissing her forehead, because it was closest to him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:25 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

As they had shifted a bit, he was laying on his back and she was now cuddled up to him. Soon she felt his hand rest on hers and he began to rub her arm. Soon he mentioned that he was special and she smirked and decided to tease him. "You're very special." After a bit he had decided to go on a more serious note and she felt his lips press up against her forehead. "Well I rather live in a house together, than be alone." She said and rested her head on the side of his chest closest to her. "So, when did you get so kind and caring?" She asked, mostly joking around with him, it was good to have jokes here and there.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:21 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe chuckled a bit, "Well, I'd have to think back on it" he said jokingly, he scratched his chin as if thinking hard "Hmmm" he mumbled, "Uhh, when did I meet you Astrid?" he asked, not so subtly suggesting that meeting her and being around her was how he came to be how he was today. "Keep in mind I'm still not super caring or nice to anyone else. It's just you that has gotten me to that point" he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid watched as he started scratching his chin to make himself seem like he was thinking hard, when most likely he wasn't. She rolled her eyes and chuckled a bit. That was when he asked when he met her and she grinned, "All I know is, it was a long time ago, Bricks." she said, still using her nickname she had for him before, as she still did once in awhile. Then he mentioned how he wasn't like that to many people, and it was mostly just her, and she smiled, "So I'm special then?" She asked smirking by this point.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled at Astrid, "Yes, you are extremely special" he told her, "Mostly to me, but I mean, other people aren't important, right?" he said jokingly. Rafe glanced at the nightstand and saw a pen and some paper, he got a funny idea and reached to the pen. He drew something on the paper and grabbed it, smirking. "Hey, does this give you any ideas?" he asked, showing her the paper. As much as he loved lying there with Astrid, they had a whole District at their disposal.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:29 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

"I'm glad I am very special to you." She said and smiled back at him, and then laughed a bit as he mentioned other people weren't important, "Nope, they're not important, only you are." She said going along with his little joke. Soon she watched as he drew something and then showed her the picture, and asked if it gave her any ideas, "Hmm" She said and rested her hand on her chin pretending to think about it, "I don't know, what ideas does it give you?" She asked him curious to see what his answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:19 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled and looked at the picture he had drawn, granted, he wasn't good at drawing. "Well, I could tell you, but it might be easier to show you" he said, smirking at her. He rolled her up on to him and gave her a kiss, wrapping his arms around her while making sure her scar was resting comfortably on his own thigh so that it wouldn't be painful for her. "Want to see what I have in mind?" he asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:32 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid watched as he took a look at his own picture, and she couldn't help but laugh a bit, "Granted you aren't the best at drawing nice things, but they sure are interesting." She said smiling like a fool at this point. Soon he mentioned it'd be easier to show her, and she raised her eyebrows, now curious about what he meant. Soon enough he rolled her on top of him and she smiled at him, he gave her a kiss and she felt his arms wrap around her and he asked her if she wanted to see what he had in mind. "Well.. I don't know." She said messing around with him a bit and then said "Of course I want to see what you have in mind, silly." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:15 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe rolled over, lying Astrid down on the bed for a moment as he got off of it and on to his feet. He lifted Astrid off the bed, carrying her in front of him, holding her up at her legs. He carried her down the steps and out of the house carefully, watching her head. "So, we're going to take a little trip to a quiet place I know in the district." he said, "If that's alright with you, of course"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:21 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid laid on the bed as she waited for him to get up. She felt like a child that was unable to walk yet, and had to wait to be helped up. Sometimes she hated it but at the same time, she knew it was better this way, at least for now. After a bit he had lifted her up, and they went down the stairs together and out of the door. That was when he mentioned a little trip to a quiet place he knew, and was asking if it was alright with her, Astrid smiled, "I trust you, and there's not much else to do anyways." She said, "Nothing to lose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last~   Home At Last~ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home At Last~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 2 :: Train Station-
Jump to: