The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Lodgements

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Old Lodgements - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Old Lodgements - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Old Lodgements - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:56 am

Old Lodgements - Page 2 Pic_1193419620_1
Astrid Splints-Terrn
---Female---19---District 2---

Astrid, had kept mostly silent, during the whole time after she mentioned it to Rafe. She didn't know how to respond to his parents or to Rafe really. She was worried about a lot of things, and eventually they had left the house. She liked the idea of going back sometime, "I really like your mom." Astrid said smiling, and she tried to shift the conversation onto something else, because for some reason, she felt like it was a bad idea to have said anything, were they even ready to have a kid? Did he even want a kid at the time in his life? All the questions flooded into her head, and she didn't like it, not one bit, so she tried her best to keep her mind away from it all. "I'm sorry about, kinda laying that all out on the table." She said softly, referring to when she had just told him right in front of his parents, but they seemed like decent people at the least, and to Astrid, it was somewhat comforting to know, that his mom would probably be willing to be around to help, if she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Old Lodgements - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Old Lodgements - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Rafe Terrn
Old Lodgements - Page 2 Rafeterrn

Rafe pulled Astrid closer to him and put his arm around her to reassure her she did the right thing. He began rubbing her shoulder affectionately as he replied. "It's fine Astrid, it's probably for the best that you told the three of us all at once, otherwise you'd have had to tell me, and then later tell my parents, since you seemed to intend to do that once we were there with them" he said. He kissed her cheek as they walked towards the center of the district, "No matter how I found out, I'm happy that we're having a kid together Astrid, There's no one else I'd want to bring a child into this crappy world with than you"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Soon Rafe had wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer and she smiled, it was comforting to have him there with her, soon he told her that it was probably for the best that she had told them all at once, and she looked over at him, "I would have preferred if I had been able to tell you first and then we could have told them together, but I don't think, I'd have a better time to tell you, when we were sitting there." She said to him, and he kissed her cheek as they walked towards the centre of the district. That was when he spoke up talking again that he's glad that they're having a kid together, "Well, I'm happy we're having a kid too." She said and she began to go into her thinking mode for a bit and eventually spoke up again, "I hope you don't plan on being tough on our kid like how you and your father were raised." Astrid told him, and she really didn't, but she also wouldn't be a push over when it came to a child of theirs, just tough enough to teach the child that they shouldn't be spoiled and loving enough to have them know you were there for them.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shook his head at that, "Not a chance in hell I'm treating our kid the way I was treated" he said firmly. He looked at Astrid, "The best part of having you all this time was that I could be with you to escape how I was treated growing up at home. I'd have to be stupid to treat my own kid the same way I was treated, it made me ignore my parents" he said. He smirked, to lighten the mood, "Besides, if I was treating our kids like that, you'd beat me up for it, and I love you too much to make you angry like that"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid smiled as he seemed to be against that himself, and she was glad for that. She was also happy that she was able to help Rafe have someone besides his parents, especially when he was ignoring him. Then he went more on a teasing and light topic, she rolled her eyes, "I'd never beat you up anyways, I love you too much to do that to you." She said, mocking him a bit with the last bit and she grinned. "Nice thing to know, it's safe for us to start a family right now anyways, I mean we're both victors, and we don't have to go back into the games" She said and then realized something and she chuckled a bit, "Would have sucked to be pregnant in the games or something like that"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe chuckled a little bit, "You'd probably still have won even if you were pregnant" he said, smirking. "After all, it is my kid too, gotta be good luck in winning fights" he added. They reached the center of the district, and he looked around at the shops and food. "So, anywhere in particular you want to go, I'm starving" he said to her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid smirked as he talked about how she still would have won if she had been pregnant, because it was his kid. She nudged him a bit, "How about me, huh? I got quite a bit of talent myself." She said to him and she was grinning. They came into the center of the district now and she looked around, and he asked if there was anywhere in particular she wanted to go and she thought for a bit, "Well, I want it to be something good." She said trailing off looking around for something, she knew some places that weren't very good, and Astrid didn't want to catch anything. "Ooh, I know it's supper time and all, but could we go find pancakes or something?" Astrid asked, and she wasn't even sure if they had pancakes around here being made at a place to eat, she knew you could make them at home, but she hadn't eaten out too much.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe chuckled, "Yea, you have a bit of skill too, I guess" he nudged her back. As she asked for pancakes, Rafe thought back to when they had first started going out, the night they got drunk at Astoria's place. That morning they'd gone to a diner and gotten pancakes. He wondered if the place would be open at this time. He led Astrid over to where it was, and saw the open sign, "Remember this place?" he asked, walking into the diner with her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid rolled her eyes at his little comment about her skill, and she knew he was joking around. She knew she had some skill, she did win the games after all. Soon enough he started to lead the way towards somewhere, maybe he did know of a place, after a little bit they came up to a diner, and it was still open surprisingly. She walked in with Rafe and she looked around, when he asked her if she remembered the place she smiled at him, when she had looked around she had remembered it, "Yea, I remember this place, they had good food.." Astrid said trailing off but still had a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe ordered pancakes for them at the counter before going to a table with Astrid. He managed to get a booth in the corner, perfect for sitting together, in his mind. He slid into the seat, smiling at Astrid. "Make yourself comfortable" he said, gesturing at himself in the booth. He remembered coming here before, "So, is that all you remember of this place?" he asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid stood with Rafe as he had ordered them pancakes, after the pancakes had been ordered and they were told they'd get them soon. Astrid followed Rafe to the booth in the corner that he had picked out. Astrid smiled as he invited her to sit, and soon enough Astrid slid in next to Rafe and she came over and rested her head on his chest and her arm laid across his stomach area. "You told me to make myself comfortable." She said grinning. Of course she'd move once their food was there but it wouldn't be a problem while they waited for their food. He asked her if that was all she remembered and she smiled, "I remember coming here with you before, quite a while back." She said, how far back exactly, she'd have to think on it more but for now that's the best that she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled happily as Astrid cuddled up to him in the booth, he set one arm on the table and wrapped the other one around her waist, placing it on her stomach lightly, "Whoa" he said quietly, "It is getting bigger" he noted, looking down at her stomach for a second before looking at Astrid. "So, Congratulations Wifey" he said, with excitement in his voice, as he gave Astrid a quick peck on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid was happy there, cuddling up to Rafe. Soon she felt his arm go around her waist and then she felt it rest on her stomach and that's when she had heard him and she had a smile on her face, eventually he noted that her stomach indeed was getting bigger, "Well, it'll end up getting much bigger than this." She said and then she heard him say congratulations to her and he gave her a small kiss and she returned it, "Well thank you." Astrid told him and then smirked, "I can't take all the credit though, it takes two to create a baby, I just have the unfortunate job of carrying it." She said joking around a bit, but still mostly truth in her words anyways.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe chuckled, "Well I mean, it's just payback for all the times I had to carry you around with those piggy back rides, now I've given you someone to carry about" he said, rubbing her side with the tips of his fingers soothingly. The waitress set their plates and drinks on the table and Rafe gave her a smile of thanks. He glanced at Astrid as he grabbed a fork with his free arm and started to cut up his pancakes. "Eating time" he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

When Rafe mentioned the piggy backs she grinned, "Well those were fun piggyback rides, if I do say so myself." Astrid said and then she was a bit silent after that. It was only a few more minutes when a waitress came by and set down their drinks and pancakes. Astrid heard Rafe mention it was time to eat by that point. "You do know, you never had to carry me for nine months straight, where as I have to." She noted as she moved a bit so she could sit up straight to eat. Astrid soon began to cut up her pancakes, "I was thinking, tomorrow, that'd I'd go see Astoria, I haven't visited with her for quite some time."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe chuckled as he poured some syrup on his pancakes, "I think if we add up all the time it'd be about nine months total, and you weight a substantial amount more than a baby does, if I do say" he nudged her faintly as to not bump her arm with her fork and food. Food was important. Rafe took a few bites of his pancakes before speaking again, "Astoria huh? Want me to come along?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid listened to him mention that all the times counted up together that it'd equal nine months and that she weighed more than a baby did. "That's true, but, you don't have to push the kid out in nine months, also before that happens, I'll probably end up sick quite a few more times." She said and then she added butter onto her pancakes before putting the syrup on. She took a drink of her water first and then took a bite. When he asked if she wanted him to come along she waited until she no longer had a full to speak, "If you want to come you can, I'm not going to make you go, but it would be nice to have you come along."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled, "You chose to stay with me facing my parents, so I'll stick around with you to visit your crazy drunk sister" he said. Taking a few more bites of his food, he added "Besides that, I'll be right there for you every minute of every day until the baby is born to comfort you and make you feel good" he told her, giving her a lightly placed kiss on the side of her head just to show his conviction in that duty.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:24 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid smiled as he mentioned that he would stay with her while she went to visit her sister, "Well, I knew you and your parents were always a touchy subject before and the fact we were in their house, I knew that meant something to you, and plus I've always wanted to meet your parents." Astrid said smiling and then began to eat her pancakes a bit more, they were just as good as she had remembered them to be, since last time they were there. "I'm glad you'll be here every step of the way, because I wouldn't want anyone else by my side." She said and then took a drink of water again, "I hope you plan on staying for raising the child too," She said joking to him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:40 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe chuckled, taking a sip of his drink, he was already almost done his pancakes. "No way man, I hate kids, I'm just going to watch from afar" he said, teasing her. He loved these moments where they just went with the mood, chatting away on whatever topics they came to. It was relaxing. "So how are you planning on telling Astoria about our little mishap?" he asked, smirking at her. He'd just finished his meal, and so he reached his free hand across her stomach to hold her closer to himself, his other hand shifting up to rub up and down her upper arm comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:15 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Rafe had started to tease her and she rolled her eyes about him hating kids and such. Astrid had never even held a kid before, being the youngest and all and her sister never having any kids. "Well, I guess you'll need to get used to kids then." Astrid said grinning. Soon enough Rafe had mentioned how they were going to explain it to Astoria, and Astrid had a few ideas. Astrid continued to eat a bit and soon she felt his hand on her stomach and then his other hand on her arm. After she finished she leaned back and relaxed a bit, "Well, I have some ideas, but mostly I was thinking of winging it." She said and she rested her hand ontop of his which was the one on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:31 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled, "We'll do fine as parents, don't worry" he said, "Besides, if we have a daughter, she'll get to be beautiful, it'll be in her blood, after all" he said, trailing off for a few moments, "I mean, she's getting all of this" he said jokingly, motioning to himself. Really he did mean Astrid, because she was perfect in every way he knew. "Anyways, winging it should go over well with Astoria, maybe she'll get a kick our of being an Aunt."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:24 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

At the mention of them being alright parents she smiled and she listened to him talk about how if they had a daughter she'd be beautiful and it'd come from all of him an she laughed a bit and nudged him a bit, "Sure, all the family looks come from you." She said and rolled her eyes, then when he mentioned winging it was probably a better option for Astoria, Astrid nodded. "Yea, since she'll most likely just be getting up, or drunk when we go to see her" she said, "Who knows" she added afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe pushed his plate back, emptied of all the food it had on it before. He smirked, "I wonder if there's ever a time she is completely sober" he said, not really looking for an answer back. He looked at Astrid, "Well, we should probably head home" he said, as it was getting dark out in the district, and they didn't really have any reason to be out and about anymore. "When we get there we can properly celebrate your news" he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Lodgements   Old Lodgements - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Lodgements
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 2 :: Houses-
Jump to: