The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking Around the Trees

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/150Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:40 am

I smiled more and wrapped my arm around her waist,pulling her closer to me.We reached the houses and I walked into my old one.I closed the door behind us and turned to Summer."I'll be back soon,okay?"I told her,kissed her cheek and walked up the stairs.I grabbed some blankets from my old room and two pillows before walking back down."Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:51 am

I smile a bit. "Ready for what?" I laugh. I can't help wanting to know what were gonna do. By this point I'm really curious, only it being a few hours after we just met and we're already together.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/150Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:05 am

"You'll see"I winked and started pushing the couch.When it was fully moved,a door on the floor appeared.I pulled it open and motioned to the wooden stairs that lead the way to the basement."After you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:15 am

"Woah.." is all I can say as Jasper motions down the stairs. I slowly go down, holding onto the railing. "How did you find this place...."I say over my shoulder in amazement.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:20 am

"My dad built it.You see,my mom was scared of us going outside to play.So she made my dad built this place,with exta rooms,just in case"I explained and turned on the lights."My brother helped.I wanted too,but was too little"I laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:02 pm

"This is so cool..."I whisper to myself as I reach the ground. Then I notice what Jasper is carrying. "What's with the pillows and blanket?" I ask, smiling. I don't know why, but I'm always curious this time of hour.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:53 pm

"In case you want to sleep.And,sometimes it's cold down here"I explained and blushed."I-I didn't think anything else,I p-promise"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:02 pm

I blush as Jasper does. "Oh alright." I tell him quietly. I take off my jacket, revealing my dark green tank top. I set my jacket to the side. "So this is where you spent some of your childhood?" I ask. I don't have a house nearly this cool and amazing.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:16 pm

"Yup.Until we moved.But I come here often.That's why there is no dust down here"I said and kissed her cheek."Want something to eat?A drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:48 pm

"Oh that's okay. I'm fine." I say even though I can feel my tummy vibrating the whole house. I laugh a little as I accept Jasper's kiss. "You call that a kiss?" I joke with him as I immediately put my arms around him and take him in for a kiss. I keep my eyes closed, with my mind empty.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:26 pm

I laughed and twirled us around as I kissed her back."No.I call that teasing"I said when I pulled back and winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:50 pm

I smirk at Jasper. I walk into one of the spare rooms. "You can set the pillows and such right here," I say pointing onto one of the benches as I plop myself onto the floor. I scoot over, making a small gesture letting Jasper know to sit next to me.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:07 am

I laughed and walked behind her,quickly using two benches to make beds."There you go"I smirked and picked her up,twirling her around before setting her on the first bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:10 pm

I laugh as Jasper picks me up and twirls me around before he sets me down on some benches. "Why thank you, my good sir!" I say with a fake Capitol accent with a big smile. I could tell I wouldn't be leaving Jasper for a while. I look up at him with a flirty smile.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:18 pm

I grinned and kissed her nose before lying down on the other bed,staring at her with a huge grin on my face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Trees   Looking Around the Trees - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking Around the Trees
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2