The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking Around The Housing Areas

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Walking Around The Housing Areas Left_bar_bleue0/0Walking Around The Housing Areas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Walking Around The Housing Areas Empty
PostSubject: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:20 pm

Alek Strep was walking around the Housing areas one bright and shiny day when he felt pure of heart. Even though he wasn't, he was prepared to do or say anything to anybody. He started to chant quiet words under his breath. "Rumor has it all your friends trust you Alek. RUMOR has it." , and then he made a devious laugh.

Alek started waking into a new group of houses, he saw a figure appear ahead of him, and decided on playing the 'Innocent boy' act on he or she. When Alek walked up next to the person he 'accidently' knocked her onto the ground. He quickly grabbed her hand and got her back up onto her feet.
"Excuse me, I wasn't looking, totally my fault, I swear." Alek said to apologize to the person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:26 pm

I stood infront of my house, fiddling with my hair tips just when a kid knocks me to the ground. He offers his hand out to me. I narrow my eyes at him. I grab his hand and I pull him to the ground beside me. "Just returning the favor," I smirk at him. I stand up, brushing off my leggings. "I'm Theresa. Just to let you know, I wouldn't try that again unless you'd want some broken bones."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Walking Around The Housing Areas Left_bar_bleue0/0Walking Around The Housing Areas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Alek got confused at the girl, who now introduced herself to be Theresa. Since she returned the favor, she's probably feisty. "I'm sorry, I really didn't know you were there. So I have no clue what you think I tried to do. Theresa, nice name, I think I've heard of you. And apparently so have all my friends. You know, there's Carter, Jacques, Abi, Hal, Avaan, Alek said, of course, it was doubtful any of them knew who she was, he was just trying to get her suspicions brewing. All he needed to do was find a little dark rumor. "You know, there are a lot of people named Theresa in the world, counting yourself, probably ten thousand. but of course, the world has seven billion people on it, but, you can't have any proof of it, its just an estimate." He said, continuing for no legitimate reason, probably just to annoy the girl. "I'm Alek, by the way, Alek Strep. I never had Strep Throat though, so don't think that's how I got my last name." Alek said, preparing to go on, and then he continued, "So, how are you this fine day, besides getting knocked over by me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:53 pm

As who appears to be Alek tells me all this stuff that I barely even manage to listen to, only because he goes on and on and on. I give a small laugh and look to my left. "Well, 'Alek', nice to meet you. And my day is being the same as usual, well, until now. I've never gotten rammed into by a complete stranger before...Thanks for adding something else."I tell him. I  actually sort of thought his whole running-into-me thing was kinda cute... but if by no means he's the complete opposit of me, well I don't think I'd ever see him again. "I bet you don't hang out with alot of people because you probably scare them off with all your babbling. I'll add something to your day. Do you wanna hang out sometime?" I say, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Alek smiles at the girl, as he had officially added to her awkward moments. "Is that good or bad?" He said, keeping a straight face. She was nice and all, but nice wasn't his type of girl. He didn't have a type, though, because he didn't really expect to ever get a girlfriend. She then said that he don't hang out with many people because he talked so much. That got him to raise an eyebrow. "Theresa, that was an example of people, I don't scare them off, I'm not that talkative, am I? Well, it just depends on what person you say it talkative if you are making a comparison. Mine is obviously different from yours, as of what I heard. Talking a lot isn't always a bad thing, Theresa, don't feel bad. And sure, hanging out would be fine right now," he said, only pausing point his hand to a direction, "Ladies first." He said, letting her go first was a gentlemen's job. And in this case, Alek was a gentlemen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:27 pm

I smile at Alek when he started to speak so much again. He just kept talking and I was thinking about what to do. He finally woke me up to reality when he said 'Ladies first'... I was shocked at first, but then I decided to go with it. "Well okay then," I say to him. I hold out my hand, then pause. "Nevermind..." I say jokingly, reminded of what had just happened when Alek held out his hand to me. I walk over to my doorstep.

"I doubt my mom and brothers are home."I begin to Alek. "This is the week where they go somewhere in the District to try and contact my father, who's in the Capitol supposedly..." I open the door and I step inside my almost silent home, holding the door for Alek behind me.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:43 pm

Alek looked at the girl surprised that she took him to her house. Alek knew he didn't like her, and it didn't surprise him if she liked him. "You realize you're younger than me right, I don't date girls younger than me. And before you say 'I don't like you' and give me a whole bunch of reasons why, I have to say this: Alek said but then paused, he didn't want to be mean, especially not when he just met the girl. He'd wait until they were good friends to start getting into her head. He finally found different words to say, "Nice place." Alek said, nodding his head delightfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:58 pm

"Oh I didn't notice,I'm so stupid aren't I?" I say to him sarcastically and rolling my eyes."I love how you think that I'd like you. Hah. Not a chance.I tell Alek slowly. He's not the type of guy someone like me would want to date. Heck, I practically hate every guy in District 3. They're all pretty much jerks. Especially this guy..."And thanks." I get a strawberry from my counter top.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Alek looked at the girl with relief and anger. He wanted her to start telling him what and what not to do. But instead, she just told Alek that she didn't like him, which was a great relief. Alek never got into girls, because it just took away his focus at hand, spread some rumors. "Oh, so you're saying I'm not attractive? Or do you just mean your not the girl that likes boys for their looks." (To see Alek's looks, its on my Charrie Topic Pic on the top) vAlek said, claiming that she thought he wasn't attractive in his looks or personality. He could obviously see why about the personality, because she wasn't falling for any of his tricks. But he knew he couldn't be that ugly. (The FC person is not ugly, just, yeah-) "I show relief when you not a chance, and your welcome, it is a nice place." He said truthfully. Alek didn't care if she was offended or not, just if she believe him. He needed to know if she believed anything he said or not. If not, she was just a waste of Alek's time, not that he had anything better to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:25 pm

I rub the back of my neck awkwardly. Why does Jasper care so much that I don't like him? "It's a little bit of both, really...and I know, I believe you... it's just.." I pause for a couple of seconds. " It's just... I don't know..." I say softly, trying not to get Alek to raise his voice again. I sit on the arm of a chair and take a small bite of the strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Alek nodded to Theresa. "I mean, not like I care or anything if you like me or not, just felt the right that I should know. He said to her, she kept pausing word after word, which got old quick for Alek. "So, um, how's your day been." He said, trying to make light conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Theresa:

"Well,"I begin to Alek. "If you're asking I might as well tell you. My life is as boring as ever in District 3. I just wish I could train like the Careers..."I sigh, because I practice my knive throwing from time to time in my kitchen, but I'd love to try it on a training dummy."How about you?" I say to him as I tuck my knees up to my chin and wrap my arms arounf them.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:54 pm

"Nothing like yours. I love life here, and weaponry disgusts me." Alek said to Theresa. He didn't believe in violence since he witnessed death up close. "But yeah, other than that, I just have a normal life here, which is cool." Alek said, and looked around the house.

(sorry for short posts, been dozing off today. And I'm reading my book)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:58 pm

I tuck my knees closer to me and begin to speak. "Look..." I can feel the guilt rushing out of me. "I'm sorry I was so rude to you earlier... I mean, I'm usually off pulling pranks on people... and I dont usually have a mood, either..." I awkwardly look at my dust covered boot tips.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:56 pm

"Its fine, I'm used to it." Alek said, trying to just ignore the apology. He wasn't trying to get information out of Theresa anymore, but just try to get to know her. It was good if Alek had a true friend once in a while. "You know, have you ever tried mangos before? There really good." Alek said, trying to continue a conversation about mangos. He only had one in his lifetime, but it was delicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:33 pm

I laugh. "Come to think of it, I don't think I had one before..." I tell him. "I've had just about every fruit other than a mango..." I think for a minute... What's with the mango topic? I shrug my shoulders and I just go with it.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:28 am

"I've only had one, but its the best thing I've ever tasted." Alek said in disbelief. He loved mangos, and always looked crazy when people said they never had one. Alek knew that they weren't common in District Three, so he understood. "Its crazy because I'm obsessed with wanted one every day." He said and then started laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:52 pm

"Hm. I'll have to try one if I ever get the chance..."I say slowly. I wait for another topic, not just about strange fruits I've never heard of. I put some of my hair behind my ears and I loosen my shoulder's tensity. I bite the inside of my mouth repeatedly, until the taste of blood fills my mouth. I lower my eyes to the blue and yellow carpet underneath me.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:50 am

"Yeah, you should." Alek said, feeling like what they talked about was very awkward. "So, um, what kind of things do you like?" He said, trying to learn more of the girls likes and dislikes. Alek thought Theresa was nice, but he thought something about her just wasn't right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:05 am

"Well, my only hobbies are making stuff from wires..."I pause. Would he really like the next words that come out of my mouth? I choke them out. "I also like to be sarcastic and play pranks on people...." If I wanted to be friends with people, I might as well be honest with them. "I remember my greatest prank. It was a few months ago..."I trail off, tapping my head, trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Alek looked at the girl surprised as she started talking about how she pulls pranks on people. It was similar to Alek's lying game, but it wasn't like it could be the same thing. "Before you start talking about your prank that is probably awesome. I just want to say, that pranks are awesome." He said and smiled. Was it possible that he could actually relate to her on a level so high as to pranks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:59 pm

I laugh at his comment. "Hah, I agree." I tell him as I remember the prank. "I was about, er, eleven? Well anyways I knew when my brothers got home, usually before my mother. I lay on the floor infront of the kitchen." I laugh, remembering the whole plan. "I pretended that I was dead... and when my brothers got home, they saw me and they freaked out. When Flame sat on the floor next to me to examine me, I screamed in his face.... I swear he didn't talk to me for the following month."I smile, remembering far more many pranks I hav also pulled on my brothers.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:47 am

Alek smiled at Theresa. She started to talk about her prank she had pulled on her brothers when she was eleven.  Sure it wasn't hilarious to Alek, but he wasn't going to say that to her face. "Wow, pretty cool." Alek said like he was telling the truth. "You know what would have made it better? Having something you could use as fake blood. Internal bleeding." Alek said, smiling.  Theresa seemed to be nice to Alek, he didn't think she was being sarcastic. Alek stared Theresa down, but then cracked a smile. "No but really, keep in mind the little details. They always catch you if you don't have every detail to perfection." Alek said to the sixteen year old, acting pretty mature. He started to remember all of the rumors he spread, since this kind of went on the same lines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:31 pm

I look down to my feet and smile as Alek tells me stuff about more successful pranks. I stare at the floor and I slowly close and open my eyes. "I guess that could work..." I tell him slowly. I scratch the bridge of my nose awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:28 am

Alek smiled as Theresa agreed with him. It was nice for him now that he had a friend he didn't spread rumors about. "Of course it would." He said to her. He decided to stop talking, so Theresa could bring up something in conversation. This is more awkward than Alek had planned it to be. He expected it to be funny, but no. He took a strawberry from Theresa's food basket, or something like that. Alek bit half of it, so he could save the thing, and not just eat it all in one bite. "These are delicious Theresa. Juicy and flavor." Alek told her, the strawberry was really good. "It tasted like an amazing drink of a type of liquid that I can't really describe. It tasted like a million rainbows of the liquid pouring down my mouth. Not to mention the good after taste, which was really good, too." Alek told her, not really knowing if what he said sounded correct or not. Not that he cared, because grammar isn't his area of expertise. So much for letting Theresa start another topic. Keeping promises wasn't his area of expertise either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around The Housing Areas   Walking Around The Housing Areas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Around The Housing Areas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next