The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:44 pm

The member 'Kellisabell<3' has done the following action : ROLL

'Block(Other)' :
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 pm

The cat, sensing it's odds have not improved with this new tribute, swipes at the girl and retreats, limping off with an arrow in it's side

Loki carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 62270044
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:14 am

Preston watched the cat give up and walk away. "Nice shooting, I guess." He said, walking up to the bush again. "This bush annoys to heck out of me." He said under his breath. Preston put his knife into his belt and stood there. "We should leave soon. Not yet, though, I still like this place. Preston said to Summer. He laid up against a palm tree, once again, trying to just let his pulse beat at normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:26 pm

I quickly try to block the wimpy mutt's swipe at me with my bow. I sigh as I walk a few paces over to collect my mis-shot arrow. I look back at Preston. "Do you know where Jennifer is?" I ask quickly, starting to be worried for the girl from District 3. I hesitate, and speak again. "Well wherever she is, I'm almost positive that she's alive. She seems capable of it and she probably found a water source by now." I look to some palm trees. If only I had a spile. I think to myself, with my face in a frown. "Are you okay?" I ask Preston, suddenly caring about him for once.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:26 pm

The member 'Kellisabell<3' has done the following action : ROLL

'Block(Other)' :
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Preston began to feel the pain from a cut on his chest from the claws of the mutt
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:16 am

Preston put his hand over his cut from the mutt and flinched. "I think I'm okay." Preston told Summer. He tried not to show he was in pain, but it wasn't working very well. "We don't need Jennifer, she'll find us if needed. A bit later, when we're both ready, then we can go and kill someone." Preston said delightfully, and took his hand off his cut. "I'll just, be here, waiting." He said, yawning his eyes out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:38 am

I can tell that Preston's in pain as he puts his hand over a cut on his chest. "Dont worry, we'll get you out of this arena soon. And you'd be living in the comforts of the Capitol." I tell him with a gentle smile. I then open my water bottle and put a finger in the water. I then rub my finger over Preston's cut, trying to wash out some of the blood. I try to spare only one or two drops of my supply.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:22 pm

The blood stains slowly wash away, revealing the cuts, which weren't too deep
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:30 pm

Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Tumblr_lmup8iwEQc1qg5g4do1_400
Preston laid against the tree as Summer washed the blood away from his shirt. It didn't hurt as much as it had before. Preston smiled at her, "Thanks, for everything, so far." Preston said, and put his hand on her shoulder. "I owe you, just tell me when." Preston said and stood up. He felt pretty mobile, but he limped a bit. Preston stretched out his body. "Let's go, before something comes to attack me again. I mean, us." Preston told her and prepared himself to move out of the area. He rubbed his hand against the palm tree. "I'm going to go killing, I don't know if you would want to, because you're running out of handmade arrows?" Preston said, looking at that she only has about four left. Preston prepared his knife and shield. "Don't die, okay?" He said. Preston trusted her, and pretty much only her, because she was his district partner. Preston limped quickly away from all the palm trees, and decided not to look back for a bit.

(Preston left)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:28 pm

I see Preston leaving. This guy... I think to myself as I start jogging behind Preston. Soon enough, he's out of my sight. I start walking in his path, starting o look for a water source again. I sigh as I think about either one of us getting killed right now. I shake my head and start running now.

(Summer has left)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.   Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shady Trees, A Perfect Spot.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2