The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue0/0Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Empty
PostSubject: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:16 am

Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Download.php?text=Preston%20Prescott&name=GFH-upsh
Preston didn't waste much time leaving that temple. And it looks like neither did his other two encounters. Who'd want to get run over by a rhino? Preston jogged through places, until he found a place, a forest looking place. He had no clue where Jared was, and since it didn't look like he had much food, this would be a perfect place. A forest that could possibly have plants for food. As Preston walked through the place, he didn't see many tributes, which surprised him. If the food was scarce at the Cornucopia, you'd expect people to be gathering food. But nope. That was good for Preston, because he didn't have to worry about tributes. Preston looked for a good place to start searching to see if Jared was here.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue150/150Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Preston felt fairly hungry from all the action, he'd certainly burned off a lot in that fight.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue0/0Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Preston listened to his stomach grumble as he walked. He decided he'd have a bit of his apple he got at the Cornucopia. Preston took one of the apples and cut it in half with his knife. Preston ate one of the halves as he walked. He ate all the way to the core of the apple, and stopped eating. The core wasn't too healthy from what he learned in the edible station during training. Preston hoped it would stop his hunger. He looked at all the trees. Reminiscing of his life in District Seven. Preston wanted to win for that reason, to reunite with all the trees. "Where is he?" Preston said aloud, referring to Jared. The place looked so quiet, too quiet. He looked around, making sure nothing was following him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue10/150Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Jared had been walking away from the temple for a while. He wanted to put as much distance between himself and the temple. Now, he was...well, searching. He managed to find a forest and smiled. He began to look in the trees for food, which was when he spotted Preston. He ran over to him and said, "Hey...run into any trouble? Would be nice if the rhinos went to the other tributes..." He laughed and looked around briefly once more.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue150/150Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:28 pm

The two tributes felt uneasy at Jared's mention of the Rhinos.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Tumblr_lmup8iwEQc1qg5g4do1_400

Preston sighed as he continued walking through the forest. It had been all peace and quiet until he heard a voice, Jared's voice. He looked back and gave him a normal plain smile and continued walking. Jared brought up something he knew referred to the rhinos. This gave shivers to Preston. The fact of getting run over by a rhino made him uncomfortable. "Lucky us." Preston said, looking for a nice tree to stop at. Preston looked carefully that there weren't any animals near the tree he  was preparing himself to rest at. Preston looked back to Jared again. "And thanks for reminding me right when I was going to forget it." Preston said, continuing his search for a nice tree. Maybe if it had food it would be even better. Preston continued to walk. He started to think of how many tributes have died already. It didn't seem to be many, because the Cornucopia's deaths seemed scarce and he hasn't heard many cannons since then. But yet again, how could he count with so much going on at once?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue10/150Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Jared kept walking alongside Jared. He began scanning the trees for fruit...or whatever the Capitol would have in store for them. While he did this, he also looked over his shoulder for anything following them. He did this every ten seconds or so, never letting his guard down. He heard Preston talking and laughed. "Hey man, calm down. Heard a cannon not too long ago. Maybe that was someone who was trampled by them." Little did he know, that was exactly what happened. "We need to start looking for others...hopefully we'll get lucky and run into people with no weapons. Say, you think you would be better with this sword?" He held it up, smiling. He wanted that knife...he would be able to use it a lot better than he could a sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Download.php?text=Summer%20Green&name=ABITE

I run at a still fast pace, trying to avoid any of the action I just encountered. I spot who it looks to be Preston and Some other tribute. The sight of them is blurry, for they are far deep in the forest. I load an arrow and start running to them, making to effort to keep quiet. "AAAAAAGGGGGHHH-" I screeched to the tributes in front of me as I pull back my loading bowstring. I pause as I jump into the air about a few meters away from them."Oh uh... Hey..." I say, sounding sort of seductive. "What the hell..?" I whisper to myself as I step closer to the guys. "Uh, sorry about that... I thought you were an opposing tribute..." I say to Jared awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:55 am

An all too familiar rumble grew under the feet of the tributes.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:18 am

"Not again." Preston said as the ground started shaking again. Deja vu. Preston saw Summer, who joined up in the rhino fun. This only meant one thing for Preston. "Okay, first of all. I think we should like hold up before we start going crazy killing. And second of all, no, I like this knife." Preston said preparing to sprint away. "Last, but not least, RUN!" He shouted and started to sprint away from Summer and Jared. Preston knew the rumble was a rhino. He didn't waste much time though. Preston kept running, his chest begging him to stop, but he didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:47 am

My eyes widen as I hear rumbling in the ground. Preston screams for me and Jared to run. I use the sun as my compass for East and West, so I start sprinting, maybe faster than Preston, to the North through a clearing of the forest. I hurdle over a huge tree limb, without stopping. I bring my feet in the air, brig wise about not tripping. Once I land, I start sprinting even faster than before. "This isn't for me. I'm not going away today!" I say aloud confidently. I would at least die from a fight, if I was even going to die in the Games. I've survived alone in the woods with supplies I've found there... I'm pretty sure that I can survive here...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Jared's eyes grew wide as he heard the rumbling. He didn't even wait for Preston to finish talking before he took off and called back, "No kidding!" He looked kept looking over his shoulder, prepared to roll out of the way of anything that might harm him. He began to look through the forest for some sort of way out. He somehow managed to get back to Preston and began running along side him. "The Capitol is trying to drive us towards the other tributes. So, I say we start looking for others." He looked behind him again and kept running.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:50 pm

A rhino mutt burst out of the trees and swiped it's horn at the tributes, knocking them to the ground, it faced them, letting out a savage roar

Loki carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. 62270044

(Damage to all tributes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:24 pm

A rhino mutt sweeps through the trees and tries to attack Preston, Jared, and I. Out of reflexes, I push Jared and Preston out of the way, and with myself I take a sweeping jump about 5 meters from the rhino. "Rhinos aren't even in the desert!" I yell, on the ground. 'Gamemakers are so weird this year.' I think to myself as I'm beginning to yell to the guys again. "Sorry, but I'm leaving! I don't have many supplies left!" I scream to the guys. I quickly get up and hurdle and jump over branches, along with ducking under stray limbs. I now have a feeling that I might win this year. I avoid all possible trips or hits as I run to the outside of the forest.

OOC: So I have to post four more times until I can escape? And also how do you get your rolls in your posts instead of having the Dicemaster post them? Thanks Razz

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:24 pm

The member 'Kellisabell<3' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Blockedc

--------------------------------

#2 'Escape' :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. 4turns
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Jared heard a roar and glanced over his shoulder. He began to run more and rolled to his right, yelling, "Give us a break, dammit!" He began looking around for an exit of this forest as he continued to run away. He yelled to Preston, "We need to get out of here! And go somewhere with people so we don't get killed by a rhino!" He thought about crying for the cameras, but thought against it. Now wasn't the time to act weak. Now was the time to act strong.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:26 pm

((Sorry for double post, there was a new post and I didn't realize I had to re-roll stuff ^_^; ))

Last edited by PhoenixDHS on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:26 pm

The member 'PhoenixDHS' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Escape' :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. 2turns
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Preston ran his heart out, and the rhino had made its second appearance, not pleased. The old thing smacked his horns at all the three tributes. Preston tried to duck away from its pointy, scary horns. He kept sprinting, looking for the easiest escape route. In fact, he shouted, "Scatter!" Preston followed Summer, trying to keep up. Rhinos, rhinos, rhinos, and obviously the cat-creature. Trouble sure seemed to follow Preston around. Preston paused his thoughts and ran away from Summer, so none of them were running in the same direction. The wind blew through his hair as he sprinted around, trying to find a group of trees to protect him from the rhino smacking his pointy horns at him again. Preston didn't have time to care about Summer or Jared. If Preston was going to win, they'd have to die.

Preston continued his search for a bundle of trees to occupy the rhino from getting to him. The rhino was big enough that it wouldn't fit too well with a bunch of trees confusing it. Maybe it'd lose sight of the three and just scamper off. Preston kept running, not letting anything stop him. Sure, a few slips but he regained his feet on to the ground in that same moment. Preston thought about Thomas and Jennifer, and Lori and Swan, and how their luck was. Sure, he wasn't the best of friends with half of them, but he'd sure take a front row see to their death. Preston continued his long sprint to a temporary safe zone. He kept his footwork nice and steady, and at a fairly good pace, too. Preston didn't have a clue if the rhino was even chasing him. The games are such a rush, you can't pay attention to anyone but yourself. Other people don't matter during a battle.

Preston knew he was bound to have lost a few pounds from all his running and sprinting. He had already felt it. Preston's chest ached from it too. At a time like this, the best you could hope for is to come out all bloody and scared out of your mind. Preston definitely was scarred from his experience of hate the Game Makers put towards him and the other tributes. Him most importantly. Three mutts was a good record for only a week. Preston kept running, not letting anything stop him. Not Summer or Jared. Not the rhino. Not even the ache everywhere in his body, begging him to stop. Preston was in it to win it, and none of those things were going to stand in his way.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:56 pm

The member 'Mr.Matt' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Ineffective

#2 'Escape' :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. 3turns
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:59 pm

The rhino swiped it's big horn again, rattling the tributes

Loki carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. 20258398
(Attack to all)

OOC: escape dice turns is GM posts after your post with the roll. rolling dice in post uses the code [ roll="dicename"]1[/roll ]
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:26 am

Preston continued to run, but the rhino followed them all and hit them all with his big horns again. This was getting Preston mad. "You know. I'm getting sick and tired of you rhinos! I mean come on! Like really. Are rhinos even located in forests?" Preston shouted. He was getting angry, so angry he didn't even attempt blocking the little idiot rhino's huge horns. Sure, it hurt a bit. But he was that angry that he didn't even care. "Just," Preston said, running at the rhino. "Die!" He shouted angrily. Preston felt a good vibe go through him. He took his knife and tried to stab it in the heart, if the Game Makers were smart enough to give him one. "I think they want us because we haven't killed any yet." Preston mutter as he chased  over to where Jared was.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:26 am

The member 'Mr.Matt' has done the following action : ROLL

'Specialty' :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Y66
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:07 pm

OOC: Thanks!

I turn around, startled, as the rhino runs up to me and tries to slash it's horn at me. "Idiot..." I tell the mutt as I evade it's attack. I quickly climb the tallest tree I can reach quickly. The rhino loses me, then spots me again in the tree. I stick out my tongue as I then turn around. I leap across the thick tree branches, being so agile and witty that I only jump on the ones that could not possibly break. I also be careful not to trip or fall. I keep throwing myself from tree to tree at ease. Right now, I'm reminded of my home. Whenever I was in the forest, I loved hopping form tree to tree. It made me feel adventurous and safe. I don't think anything could stop me right now.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

OOC:I probably did that wrong haha
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Jared saw another rhino come charging and he moaned. "Oh come on! Why can't you just leave us alone? We didn't do anything to you!" That was when he rolled to the right and began to sprint away. He vaulted over a fallen tree and evaded one that was in front of him as he began to sprint. He saw an opening, out of the forest, and began to rush towards it. He hoped the rhino didn't come back for another charge...that would suck...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next