The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:58 pm

The member 'PhoenixDHS' has done the following action : ROLL

'Block(Other)' :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:09 am

The Rhino reacted to the voices, charging and smashing into Jared. Summer meanwhile, lost concentration and stepped on a weak branch, falling to the ground.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 62270044
Loki carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 51922399

(Mutt to Jared, Trap to Summer.)
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:20 am

Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Download.php?text=Preston%20Prescott&name=GFH-upsh
Preston looked as his attempt to kill failed. He stayed right next to the rhino as it rammed into Jared. Preston didn't feel any affect, and decided to remain silent, trying not to get it angry anymore than it has to be until it was dead. Preston gripped his knife, and heard a big fall. He guessed it was Summer, who he'd seen climb up a tree, and it was. Preston didn't run over to her, too caught up in his attempt to kill this beast. Preston started to wonder why the others haven't been attacking it. He gripped the handle of his knife and ran full speed at the rhino. Preston grinned as he confronted the rhino, and did a high jump to try and stab it in the heart, again. Preston ripped his knife out of the rhino and landed on the ground, and started to back up slowly. Over to where Summer was. Preston smiled as he continued to back up after her.

Attack to Mr. Rhino Man
Edit: If It Affects DiceyMaster: Specialty Weapon was a Success.

Last edited by Mr.Matt on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:20 am

The member 'Mr.Matt' has done the following action : ROLL

'Specialty' :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Specialtyweaponsuccess
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:21 am

Jared felt the rhino ram into him again and he was knocked to the ground. Then, he saw an opening out of the forest a few feet away and smiled. He looked to Preston, nodded, and took off towards the exit. He hoped Preston and Summer would follow...they didn't need to deal with anymore rhinos.

( Jared has left the area )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Download.php?text=Summer%20Green&name=ABITE

As I hop among the tree branches, I loose concentration thinking of home. Foolishly, I step on a weak branch, sending me falling to the ground. I quickly stand up, not knowing where the rhino could be. I take a short, heavy breath and pull myself up a new tree. I swing my legs around a thick branch as I take a short breath. I could have been killed! This time I have to be more careful. I carefully climb up the tree slowly, not trying to make anymore foolish mistakes.

OOC: oh okay! thanks Razz

Last edited by Kellisabell<3 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:59 pm

The Rhino writhed in pain and kicked out, knocking Preston backwards into a tree. It stumbled away, obviously affected by Preston's blow

(You can't block trap damage, and can't prevent it, so Summer is on the ground.)

Loki carried out 2 launched of one MUTT :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 62270044 , Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 12849686
Both to Preston
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Preston looked as Summer was in pain. It didn't bother him, he was focused on getting out of the area. Jared nodded to Preston, and Preston nodded back. He saw that his hit on the rhino got it mad, and the rhino started kicking. Preston raised his shield, trying to defend most of the blow. But no matter how much he tried, he still ended up at a tree. He didn't like the feeling of that. Preston watched the rhino go away. It relieved him that he was going to see another day, hopefully. Preston felt aching everywhere as he did since the beginning of the games. But Preston thought he could make out a nice exit through the forest and somewhere else. Preston stood, a bit wobbly, and ran. Not even caring if Summer got out alive. It wasn't her life Preston was trying to save. It was his.
(Preston left.. previous escape roll)

2 Blocks Towards The Rhino Man.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:17 pm

The member 'Mr.Matt' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Blockedc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:45 pm

OOC: I don't think you can do two blocks... Just from what I've experienced in the Horde...Not sure if the GM's changed that or what? But don't mind me, I'm just a perfectionist Razz
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:02 pm

((If you have a shield, which Preston does, and you have two attacks at you, which Preston also does, then you may block twice. Its the shield rule and you can only use it in such a situation.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Download.php?text=Summer%20Green&name=ABITE

I turn around to see Preston running from the forest. "...stupid..." I whisper to myself, only because he's losing sponsors by leaving his ally without saving her/him. I brush it off my shoulders, well, because I don't need him... He's only holding me back... Weak people need to be eliminated as quick as possible, so the strong ones, like me, can actually survive.

I don't see any signs of mutts anywhere, so I relax a little. "I'm done with this," I think to myself. "My alliances are over." Now that I'm making my own decisions, I can actually let the people in the Capitol that I'm stronger than what they'd thought of me. I slowly rise on the branch I'm resting on. It would be better if I went higher, the other tributes couldn't see me. I climb up the tree. Finally when I reach the green, bushy top of the tree. I start to relieve my tensions. If only I had more arrows... I shrug my shoulders as I take a drop of water from my supply and put it on my tongue.

The coolness of the liquid makes me shudder. I take a sigh of relief. I might actually win the Games, if I try my best. Now to get some sponsors... All of a sudden, I hear some sort of buzzing noise coming from the tree I'm in... A camera...? I stop... I should make a good impression! I blow a kiss to the camera and give it a flirty smile. "This is easier than I thought," I think to myself. Maybe this will get me some sponsors?
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:09 pm

The Rhino snorts at Summer, as if sponsors mattered to the savage mutt. It braced its legs and pushed off, charging into her and running her over, tampling the tribute underfoot.

Loki carried out 2 launched of one MUTT :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 62270044 , Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 62270044
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:45 pm

OOC: Agh I'm confused.. I thought I was in a tree xD Oh well :PZe rhino climbed the tree c:

I'm startled as I see the rhino mutt climbs up my tree somehow and charges at me. I quickly drop through the top of the tree branches and catch onto a thick branch. I quickly lower myself down as the rhino struggles on the tree top. I quickly notch an arrow at the beast, and release my bowstring. I can't see if the arrow hit the beast, for I can't see that far from the ground. I start sprinting around the forest, trying to loose the beast. I see mysterious plants around me.. what could they be? I glance at the assortments as I sprint around the circumference of the forest.

(I made that rhino attack casually work xD)

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Blockedc
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.   Reminisce Forest, Reminisce. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reminisce Forest, Reminisce.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2