The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There's a first time for everything, right?~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
There's a first time for everything, right?~ Left_bar_bleue150/150There's a first time for everything, right?~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Empty
PostSubject: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:51 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_inline_mgdn617Hfn1rdzz0q

Fallon had left early in the morning, because this time her and Storm had planned to go and work on the tractor a bit in the morning, it was more of getting the tires changed and making sure the stuff under the hood was good. They wanted to be able to get to ride on the tractor by sunrise. Fallon found he way there, it was still a bit dark and it scared Fallon a bit but she was alright. She brought the basket again and then put it down again. She found the jack and she jacked up the tractor and began changing the two tires on the right side while she waited for Storm. Fallon started to sing songs, and she was wishing that she could dance but right now she was working on the tires. She could dance later.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
There's a first time for everything, right?~ Left_bar_bleue1/1There's a first time for everything, right?~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:48 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_mexiggZL5N1rbnf4i

Fortunately, Storm didn't even have to see his mother on his way out the door; too early for her to start questioning him or fleeing to go off and do lord knew what. So this time, he didn't have a kid brother with him, which was good because Kaden needed sleep and tractors, however fun, are dangerous for a toddler.

By the time he'd found his way to their little project, Fallon was already there. "So you sing too, huh?" he said in greeting. He knew she liked to dance, but she had a good voice too. Storm, on the other hand..."Well, looks like you've got this mostly under control," he laughed, looking around to see what still needed to be done. The motor needed to be checked, he realized, so he went to that while Fallon changed the tires. With a glance to the side, he noticed the basket. "Your aunt send lunch again?" he asked. He'd met the aunt now. And the cousins. They were nice people. And really good cooks.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
There's a first time for everything, right?~ Left_bar_bleue150/150There's a first time for everything, right?~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:44 am

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_inline_mgjbj411po1rdzz0q

Fallon had been so into her singing that she hadn't noticed when Storm came up. When he asked or well stated that she sang too, she froze in her tracks and she began to blush. "People aren't supposed to know that." She said looking away and finally got the one tire off and then began to replace it. Only two of the tires needed to be changed the other two seemed to work just fine. She heard him mention about how she had it under control and she smiled, "Women can be just as independent." She said with a big smile and then that was when he mentioned lunch and her aunt again. Fallon remembered when he had come over for supper that one night, that had been a nice night but after Fallon walked with him home, her aunt and cousins were teasing her to no end. "Yea she sent lunch again, she likes you enough, and she wants me to be fat so she can eat me up I bet!" Fallon said making a joke to Storm.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
There's a first time for everything, right?~ Left_bar_bleue1/1There's a first time for everything, right?~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:36 am

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_m2tx9lWkhb1r5fvq9o2_500_large

"Your secret's safe with me," Storm said with a laugh, nodding when she said women could be independent. But he'd known that all his life, he'd never argue against that fact. "She's probably trying to bring me down with you, all these picnic baskets," he said. He gave the motor one more careful look before going to her side. "Well, everything looks fine to me. Once you're done here, we can try to start it," he said, getting excited. It was a fun thought, to know that something good would come out of all that work. That is, if the darn thing actually ran.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:31 am

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_inline_mgskwgC5fb1rdzz0q

As he said that her secret was safe with her she smiled at him. "Good, because I trust you." She said to him, as she got the other wheel off and listened to him speak. "Maybe it'll be like that story book tale of Hansel and Gretel, you know minus the part where you and I are related" Fallon said with a small laugh and then she managed to get the other wheel screwed on and made sure it was good to go. She brushed her hands off and smiled at him, she was ready to test drive this thing. "Well I think we're all good to go, say, you ever drove one of these before?" She asked Storm and she soon looked at it, eventually they'd need to repaint it but that'd come later and maybe Kaden could help them.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:00 am

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_mdal5nW37p1qlyey2

"And the fact that your aunt's way too nice to be a witch," he said, "well, then again, that might just be her ploy." Storm laughed, waiting for her to finish with the tires. "Uh...no. But I've seen it done and hey, there's a first time for everything" He hopped up into the cab, taking a look at the controls for the first time. They seemed simple enough. "You know, I'm more concerned with how we're both going to fit in here. Only one seat."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:02 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_inline_moqsuvL6LB1qz4rgp

As Fallon stood there still looking at the project they worked on for hours she smiled that it was finally done, but then again they had their test run to do which they were going to do together. "Well yea she is too nice to be a witch, and I'm sure in all honesty she wouldn't want to eat me, I think peacekeepers would find her first." Fallon said shrugging and then watched as Storm hopped up into the seat and was looking at the controls but then he voiced his concern and her face fell a little bit and she began to try and think. "Well, I could sit on your lap or just stay here or something I don't know." Fallon said.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:44 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_meb81q9y1V1qhpoofo9_250

Storm looked a bit disappointed that Fallon was suggesting staying behind. "Come on now, you can't stay behind on the first run!" he said, looking down at her, then back around the tractor cab. Absolutely no way to fit her in. Unless he took her suggestion. "You know, the lap thing just might work. If you're comfortable with it, of course," he said it knowing it'd be a little weird. But they were friends, it wouldn't be that odd, right?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:49 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_inline_mgjbfsIR4O1rdzz0q

Fallon looked at him and smiled as he said she couldn't stay behind on the first run. He was right but she wasn't sure if he'd be okay with the other option. He looked around and then turned back to her and spoke. "Uh, yea I guess it'll be fine." Fallon said, and it sounded a bit weird, but they were friends right? Fallon got up on the tractor and went into the cab. She came and sat on his lap, "Just uh move me when ever you need to, I don't think I'm that heavy or anything, but if I bother you, just let me know, okay?" She asked and looked at him and then looked at the control panel and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:23 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_m9sy2ksK5p1qbfdwvo1_500

"No, no, you're fine," Storm laughed, "Just, uh, whatever's comfortable for you."  Yeah, totally not awkward.  Just friends.  Fallon's hair was in his face, so he shifted a bit to look around her.  He glanced between her and the control panel, noticing her grin and smiling a bit himself.  "So, Mrs. Independent, would you like to do the honors?" he asked, nodding towards the controls.  It wasn't like he could drive it at the moment anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:08 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_inline_mgdnksHooQ1rdzz0q

This was it, they had fixed it up and now they got to drive this thing. Soon enough he mentioned she was fine and she relaxed a little bit knowing he was okay with it, but it was still a little awkward for Fallon, but soon when the tractor got going they'd likely forget about it all. That was when he said she should do the honors. "Alright then, luckily I read more than one book but uh not the same as doing." Fallon said and then she turned the tractor on. It sounded fine so far, and not like it was going to blow up. She grabbed hold of the steering part and she began to steer the tractor, and before she knew it, the tractor was buzzing with life and gliding down the field. Fallon was laughing from a bit of an adrenaline rush as they seemed to be going pretty fast for a tractor, they didn't go that fast but it was faster than walking. "I can't believe it works!" She said pleased with it all.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:20 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_ma04jl4kaj1r4gbnk

Storm was laughing too. All that work had paid off, and here they were, riding off around an abandoned field on a stolen tractor. "Well, believe it," he said, looking over her shoulder to see where they were going. Just straight field ahead. "Think it could go any faster?" he asked. It was a dumb idea to push the thing, but come on. They'd have to find out everything it could do eventually. Why not now?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:23 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_inline_mgdlk1mzcj1rdzz0q

Fallon kept laughing about the whole thing working, it was almost like a sense of pride that it was able to work and function. That was when he said she should believe it and she smiled. When he asked if it could go any faster she had a grin on her face and looked over at him, "Never know until you try right?" Fallon asked and then she pushed a few buttons and eventually the thing went off racing, she didn't believe that it could go that fast she was amazed. Did she just hear something? No it was probably nothing, but then that was when the whole thing stopped. Fallon grew in a panic and she began to push many buttons trying to get it to work but it wouldn't work. "Why wont it work!" She said panic washing all over her again and she kept trying but nothing would work, it didn't even make a sound. "This is just lovely isn't? All this hard work to get this thing going, it works and we have fun and then it just breaks on us? Like come on really? does it all have to go wrong? Does it have to be all for nothing? Now I'm stuck here sitting on some hot guy's lap who I can't tell him how I feel because I get confused and then I don't know what to do, because I don't know where I stand, and I just don't know anything! I can't even fix a stupid tractor." Fallon said in a big rant and then she sighed a bit mad with herself.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:44 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_lxlvxmK21f1qgxqjk

Apparently the thing could go faster.  Storm grinned from ear to ear as the tractor sped across the open land.  Until it died.  Well that happened with old things.  "It probably just-" Fallon had already started exploding about it.  "Hey, shhh....shhh, Fallon it's probably..."  He gave up as she rolled right on.  She probably had to get it out of her system, even though it was probably Storm's fault.  He'd told her to go faster.  But before he could bring that up, Fallon's little rant went in a completely different direction than he'd expected.  He blinked at her for a second, and when she was finally silent, he responded, "You think I'm hot?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:13 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_inline_mgdqot49V61rdzz0q

Fallon was sighing deeply as she continued to stay silent for the time being and she couldn't believe that it broke, after it had been working and she was trying to figure out what went wrong but she wasn't a bloody mechanic. Fallon then heard his words and she looked at him and realized what she had said out loud. "Oh no.. I said that out loud didn't? I am so sorry I didn't mean to, I understand if you don't feel that way and I don't completely understand my own feelings either, and I didn't mean to call you hot, I mean it's not like you are, I mean you are but I, uh I'm sorry for saying those things out loud." Fallon said ranting a little bit and looking at him now.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:41 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_m2qtrdaGoZ1r9y560

Storm was chuckling under his breath as she went into another tirade.  Fallon was actually kind of adorable when she was flustered.  And it was really funny to him that she thought she needed to apologize for what she was saying, what she had said.  So when her face turned back to him, to see whatever reaction she probably expected him to have, and in that moment they were so close, Storm just couldn't help himself.  He gave her a smile, leaned in, and pressed his lips to hers.  Then a second later pulled back, turning pretty red even though he'd assumed it was okay.  Just friends, huh?  "Sorry, I uh... I just had to do that someday," he said with a laugh.  He looked into her eyes then, hoping he hadn't screwed everything up.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:30 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_inline_mgjbgoS6P21rdzz0q

Fallon had taken a deep sigh to get it all out of her system, this was it she was looking at him and she was waiting for things to take a very sour turn and end up really bad, but in that moment he had pressed his lips against hers and after a bit he pulled back, and she looked down blushing a light shade of pink and then looked up at him and heard him apologizing. "Don't have to apologize Storm." She said smiling and she pressed her lips to his again and after awhile she pulled back and she rested her head on his shoulder. "Still don't know what we're going to do about the tractor." Fallon said to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:17 pm

There's a first time for everything, right?~ Tumblr_lbjepvwstn1qaez5eo1_500

Storm had to admit, he was surprised. He expected maybe a slap or another rant or something, but hey, Fallon's course of action worked too. And her head seemed to fit quite nicely in his shoulder. She mentioned the tractor and he laughed. "We'll figure it out," he said, looking out into the field. "It was bound to have some kinks anyway, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything, right?~   There's a first time for everything, right?~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a first time for everything, right?~
Page 1 of 1