The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

it is time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
it is time Left_bar_bleue150/150it is time Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

it is time Empty
PostSubject: it is time   it is time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:36 am

Josh has been waiting for this. the reapings have arrived. he had his blood taken. luckily unlike other people, josh was not afraid of a little needle. he was of course classified as Joshua Faraday. the stage was as glossy and capitol like, just like it usually is. he signed up for one tessarae for his brother only. he didn't need it but he wanted it.

he saw the faces of people like: Cai, Keirce, Luke, and Sadie. josh was prepared for anything. he then waited for the overly peppy district 3 announcer to prance on stage.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
it is time Left_bar_bleue0/150it is time Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

it is time Empty
PostSubject: Re: it is time   it is time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:42 pm

I was watching with anticipation. Waiting to see if i was chosen to win the honor of splitting skulls of over pricy pricks. I have never felt so excited. Josh came and stood next to me. "Ready bro"? I ask.
Back to top Go down

it is time
Page 1 of 1