The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

here I am again *david death post*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
here I am again *david death post* Left_bar_bleue150/150here I am again *david death post* Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

here I am again *david death post* Empty
PostSubject: here I am again *david death post*   here I am again *david death post* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:15 pm

here I am again *david death post* Tumblr_m893zqtJ5S1qelewso1_500
here I am again *david death post* PrWmDqL
Death, the word now had sounded oh so familiar the word had to the boy by this point. It almost felt like the word was just another description of loss and sorrow, maybe even joy... Not the kind of joy that was all 'Oh, yay he died!', the kind that dug into people's heart and jabbed them around like a rag doll. Why was this topic coming up into his head all of the sudden; only him and those watching knew. And if you couldn't tell by now; yes, he was experiencing those thoughts and feelings while we even speak. David had to laugh to himself for a second; he's danced with death once within the most recent days. He found it weird, the days had seemed to drag by as Icarus died and he got pulled into the trap that caused him to die like a pinata.

The boy felt unusually calm as he saw the arrow that caused his death fly out of the girl's hand... Yet, he was scared. He knew that he couldn't escape from this like he had done earlier, and he was indeed going to face death. He was scared, what was death like? Was it calm, and peaceful? Did you get to see a basic replay of all the important things that had been in your life, to send you off into the land where those who die with a smile? He started to wonder these things as the arrow got closer and closer to him, time really started to slow down. All he could hear was water, and the sound of his heart beating. Funny, how it seemed that all he could hear before he died was his heart-beat and that was it. Finally, after about what seemed a decade he felt the arrow impact his leg and knew it was time for him to enter the gates of death.

He yelled in pain, and a tear rolled down his face as the first wave of god knows how many of pain burned into him like fire spreading through a home. The pain surprised him, in a way. Not like he wasn't expecting the pain he just was surprised by how much it had caused him, he saw a couple images starting to flash into his mind and knew that this was around the last minute to speak or to forever hold your peace... Literally. David saw that the pictures involved mostly Sondra and Micah, but towards the end he saw Loki. A lot, they seemed to be quite the couple before the games. The last few pictures involved him making friends and having fun while in the games, Icarus, and Arisu were the main two there but Paris was there too. He rolled his eyes, or attempted to. It kind of failed majorly, but whatever. He was awfully sad for Sondra, she was probably watching this right now. She was probably going to commit suicide, or he was pretty sure she would. But, he hoped that she didn't. She had a life to live, and it all didn't depend on David. She had Loki, and Micah to take care of her. Though, he wanted to say a thank-you for killing him he couldn't think anymore; black dots filled his mind and sight as he heard the cannon that signaled his death.

throwback thursday man:
"Hello, you must be David.. Welcome to the land where fallen tributes roam," The voice had rung in David's head, he was confused for a second when hearing the voice at first but then recognized where he was... He saw a couple blurry objects walking towards him, and he recognized them as most likely tributes. But, as they got closer he recognized who they were... It was his favorite tributes from the past games, Savannah, Jennifer, Catelyn, Felicity, and Ethan. It was strange, seeing them walking and functioning like a human. But, then again it must be strange for those who die next games to see the others. He saw their mouths moving, but didn't hear anything because for a while he was staring at them with disbelief."Uh.. Hello?" Jennifer said waving a hand, "Wait, what?" David said snapping out of his daydream. The others laughed for a second, and the male looked over at Felicity and Ethan for a second. They had been apparently dating before the games, and killed each other. He actually wondered if they actually made up sometime in the afterlife, and it seemed so. "Well, how are you? I assume we can show you around, if you're fine with it." The girl from 3 had asked him, he nodded signaling that he would be fine with that and they were off. They walked down through the meadow that seemed like it was endless, but it was. It had to end somewhere, right? He didn't know, nobody knew. Or, he thought so. They walked down the street that seemed to be the downtown area of the city/town, he really didn't know. It was weird, to see all the dead tributes that he had watched die walking, talking, laughing, and socializing like real life people. He saw Icarus, and waved 'hello' to him. David had to smile, looking at the boy. It only seemed like yesterday he watched Icarus die; it kind of saddened him.

Walking downtown, he saw another figure walking in the distance. The figure seemed to be a male, younger and familiar in an odd way. As it got closer, he recognized who the male was. It was Tripp; the male from three who was the closest within the group of dead tributes to being a victor. The dead tribute smiled, he felt like he already fit in within these people because they all had something in common for once. They were dead, obviously. But, they weren't at the same time. Right? They were walking, and functioning like living creatures so why were they considered dead? Yeah, we-- they know that for a fact they died. He sighed, and shook his head. He was dead, that was true. This is the end of his story, but more are to come.

Last edited by Trist on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:13 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
here I am again *david death post* Left_bar_bleue150/150here I am again *david death post* Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

here I am again *david death post* Empty
PostSubject: Re: here I am again *david death post*   here I am again *david death post* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:19 pm

.:Special Thanks To:.

Chii, Moon, and Hawk; Thank you guys for being David's allies these games, I know the alliance kinda failed just like a lil bit but uh anyways I had a great time forming an alliance with you and having our characters be little friendly friends
Kelli, Kitzi, Matt, and Sky; You guys are truely amazing, thank you SO much for staying with me through david's little dramatic parts and not getting mad (hopefully) at me when I raged at the gms c:
Sorella; omfg THANK YOU, you deserve the largest thank you of all for having to go through all of my absolute never-ending rage when david got trapped. You really deserve it, like i mean seriously because like you slapped me accrossed the face all sassy be like 'STAHP RAGING DUDE' and yeah but thanks so much for kind of dealing with me c:.
Back to top Go down

here I am again *david death post*
Page 1 of 1