The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Left_bar_bleue1/1You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Empty
PostSubject: You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me   You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:10 am

You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Tumblr_m5adwmGOZZ1rt7c04o1_500

With the Factories shut down for the Sunday, Damen had found himself with absolutely nothing to do. His new one-bedroom home wasn't exactly entertaining and the heavens had decided to open up and flood the district, or so it seemed, so no one in their right minds would be outdoors.
Finally, in the late afternoon, the downpour had dwindled into a soft sprinkle, so Damen got himself out of the house and down to the clothing store.
His older sister, Hersha, would be turning twenty-six soon, so the shopping trip was about her birthday. She needed a new dress, or so she kept saying, so Damen worked his way into Women’s section. He pawed through the racks, inspecting each article carefully. After a moment, he found a vibrant coral dress - Hersha didn’t have as much coral as she’d have liked to, he knew that. “Hmm, what do you think?” He asked of the nearest person, holding up the dress with no context.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Left_bar_bleue150/150You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me   You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:45 pm

You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me 33z7od0
You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Tumblr_m17oq8EeIU1r99f4t

Callum immediately regret letting his lil sis come along the moment they made their way to the store. He was suppose to just do a small errand to bring the clothes here and get the payment, and Yulissa kept begging him to let her go to the store too. Of course, he gave in to her, considering that they rarely go.. into the store. And it all seemed alright for awhile, until he let her out of his sight for 2 seconds. "Yulissa," Callum whispered in a timid voice, awkwardly weaving his way around the store getting occasional glances from the customers. Well, he definitely didn't look like he belonged in there at all and it was the kind of attention he definitely don't want to draw. Callum lowered his head, sinking almost lower than the racks, hoping to spot a little girl prancing around this new exciting place. He somehow ended up in the women's section, hoping that Yulissa probably ran off here to look at the new clothes but it was impossible to look for someone short enough to hide in the racks. Callum stood up, straightening his back and sighed to himself, starting to panic a little more but a voice from his left interrupted his train of thought. When he turned to see another guy holding up a dress in front of him. "Uh..." Callum paused, with a face of confusion, trying to think of the best words to put it. "Um.. It.. may.. be a bit too... small for you?" Callum muttered hesitantly. To be honest he has no idea what he's saying nor doing here.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Left_bar_bleue1/1You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me   You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:29 pm

You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Tumblr_m6zbvrV08k1rt7c04o4_250

Damen burst into laughter, more at himself than at the other guy that for some reason happened to be in the women's section. Of course, he must've made it seem like he wanted to wear the dress. "No, no, it's for my older sister," He waved off the misunderstanding, "Coral's not my color anyway. I'm more a periwinkle guy myself," He trailed off, realizing that the guy probably didn't care about his choice in color.
"Sorry. I grew up with three sisters, He shrugged, putting the dress back, "I'm Damen, by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me   You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:49 pm

You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Newcreate.php?text=Ana%20Willoughby&name=england
You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Tumblr_mo1spwrTj11rsbaeto2_500

Ana was milling around a dress store, searching for something to wear to an event she had. She'd gotten an advance from her client for that evening, and she was happy to spend it on something that could help her impress not only her current client but also possible future interested parties. Besides, buying new dresses was always fun. She crossed over the next rack and saw two unfamiliar young men in front of her. Ana's painted lips curled up into an amused smile as she overheard a snippet of their conversation. At least one of them looked fairly wealthy, and neither was unattractive, so Ana took a step closer. "Oh, don't listen to him, I think it's very sexy," she laughed. "Maybe not the best color for your complexion, though. Try... this one." Ana narrowed her eyes and pulled a light blue chiffon dress off. She held it up to the light haired boy's face with a teasing smile. "Look, it brings out your eyes!" Ana then turned to the other boy. "Actually, you might want to try that one on as well. They say blue is the new pink, right? I'm more into red myself." The last lines of their conversation fell into place in her mind and she realized her words might not make sense anymore, but she shrugged. Clothes were distracting. "Hm, bummer, the blue would have looked great. Periwinkle's very smart as well. You should consider doing this professionally. If you want a regular dress-wearer's opinion, though... well, if your sister's as pretty as you, she can probably wear just about anything!" Ana raised an eyebrow. "I can try it on for you, if you'd like. Stand-in, you know. Surrogate." She handed the light blue dress to the dark haired boy. "As for you... I really wouldn't give up on the blue. Might suit you."

#ignore text she has limited gif options
#sorry to invade
#wanted to use new charrie
#like seeing drewVA's face
#feel free to kick me out
#this is actually a test run I may end up moving her to d1
#awkwardly wrote this before lup's new post so i'm just going to pretend she only heard the first part for the first half of this agh
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Left_bar_bleue150/150You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me   You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:09 pm

You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me 33z7od0
You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Tumblr_n28ffy0oOq1rg5ab2o2_250

Callum blinked a couple of times before he let out a silent note of realisation, "Ah. Right, sorry, well hm. What colour does your sister like?" He tried to cover up his stupid mistake, subtly tugging at his oversized shirt and neatening it out. They're conversation got cut off as a girl stepped in to hand Damen another dress, somehow taking it very seriously on the dresses for him. Callum chuckled to himself watching this unfold, but occasionally glancing over their shoulders to spot any little girl running around. It wasn't until the attention went to him and in his hands left a blue dress as well. He took a step back and laughed, shaking his head as he quickly put the pristine new clothing back on the rack, "I think I'm good, you guys and go ahead and try them out though. I.. uh, I can try and help in some way." He offered and shrugged but glanced to their right when he thought he saw a small figure scamping around with a giggle. Callum tried to quickly look back to the duo before they noticed his distraction.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me   You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:31 am

You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Tumblr_lz954xwqJM1qax2xho4_250

"Well, she said that-" Damen was cut off by a girl, a bit younger than him, who jumped into the conversation. He actually found himself nodding along with her suggestions - even the one for the other boy. "Well, I appreciate the offer, but, you're a little, uh, short. And your hair's a bit too dark. Wouldn't give me a good enough image, I'm afraid." He rifled through the dresses a bit more as the girl's attention was focused on the boy. After a second, he looked up at the boy, and the blue dress he was still holding. "Actually, if you don't mind, I think I'd like a better look at that dress." Something seemed off about the guy. He was too... jumpy? Whatever, Damen didn't feel the need to pry into it. Maybe the whole dress thing had set him off kilter. It did that to some guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me   You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:55 am

You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Newcreate.php?text=Ana%20Willoughby&name=england

Ana shrugged. "That's all right. Wouldn't want you to be thinking of me like a sister, anyway, right?" she replied with a smile. "I'm, like, 5'6", though, so your sister must be tall. Maybe a dress you can wear without heels for her, then. The blue still works, but if you want other options..." Ana searched around for a bit, then pulled off two more dresses, one a bit lighter blue than the first with a long, flowing skirt, and one a bit darker that was fairly short. "Usually with flats you want to stay above the knee, but tall girls can really wear almost any length." Ana handed him both of the dresses, then looked up and raised her arm to the top of his head and back to her own for a moment. "Guess it runs in the family, hm, big guy? How tall are you, 5'11"? 6 feet? 6'1"?" She was distracted from her estimate by the other boy, who seemed disturbed. "What's wrong, honey? You seem nervous."

#iwilladdagiflaterbutimlate
#sorryimreallybadatshamelessflirting
#idkifitevencountsasflirtingthoughit'sjusthernaturalpersonality
#sheflirtsforalivingso

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me   You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 11:59 am

You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Tumblr_m17ow0y9Yt1r99f4t

When Callum hastily put the dress back on the rack, Damen seem to really want it, this time for himself, and so he laughed, picking up the dress once again and handing it to him. As the other two seem to continue to banter, Callum felt bad about drifting off, tip toeing to look over other racks, and bending slightly to look under. But it wasn't a concern he couldn't not let grow. He paused his search for awhile though when the topic on height came about and he realised that the girl was about a head shorter than him and the guy was about his own height, looking a lot older. He looked down at himself subconsciously not really knowing why. The question the girl asked floated right by him the first time but his head shot back up to the eye line of the conversation when he finally realised that it was actually directed to him instead, "Huh? Me? Oh, no it's nothing really, I just kinda lost sight of my little sister..  It's okay though I'll find her, there's no need to worry too much for you guys, I don't wanna bother you, well but if you see a seven year old girl running around an-" "I want that one!" The shrill voice was somehow comforting to his ears when he felt the tug on the hem of his baggy shirt. Callum sighed and looked down at his sister, ruffling her hair before grinning to the two in relief, "See? No need to worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me   You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:56 am

You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Tumblr_ma1z62iqrT1rt7c04o2_250

Damen nodded along with the advice - the girl was basically confirming a few things that Damen already knew. "Six foot flat, actually," Damen replied, slinging the dress over his arm; even if Hersha didn't like it, he could use it if one of the nieces wanted to play dress up. "Missing sister? Huh, well this would be the place to lose a-" He cut off as a shrill voice interrupted him. A smile cracked across his face and he took the dress off of his arm. "You like blue?" he said, squatting down to the little girl's level, "This one's a bit tall for you, but I'm sure she can help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me   You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:15 pm

Outfit

Ana smiled when she saw a little girl who she assumed was this dark haired boy's sister. She leaned forward and down a bit, facing the girl. "Hi sweetie! You have great taste in fashion, I must say!" she glanced at the blue dress again and nodded to confirm the lighter haired guy's statement. "I most certainly can, though I'm sure you'd look fabulous in anything. I'm Ana, by the way. What's your name?"
She didn't want to overwhelm the girl with a barrage of questions, so she straightened up a bit and spoke to the boys again for a moment. "Right, I forgot to mention: Anastasia Willhoughby, slightly less pretentious than my name sounds, pleased to make your acquaintance. I typically go by Ana, except with new clients, of course. They tend to prefer the fancier version."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me   You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're wearing our vintage misery No, I think it looked a little better on me
Page 1 of 1