The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because the world is just a teller and we are wearing black masks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Because the world is just a teller and we are wearing black masks Left_bar_bleue1/1Because the world is just a teller and we are wearing black masks Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Because the world is just a teller and we are wearing black masks Empty
PostSubject: Because the world is just a teller and we are wearing black masks   Because the world is just a teller and we are wearing black masks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:12 am

Because the world is just a teller and we are wearing black masks Tumblr_nf2b8tMzov1s33t40o1_500

The antique store had always been really easy to steal from, because the shopkeeper was always waaaaaay too busy watching the auctions. So, whenever Gabe needed a little thing to spruce up the hideout, he hit Ana’s Antiques. Today, he’d settled on a strange bird sculpture.
But, just as he was sneaking the golden creature away, he noticed someone looking directly at him. He gave a quick cool-nod and continued on; every once in a while, that worked.
Back to top Go down

Because the world is just a teller and we are wearing black masks
Page 1 of 1