The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miss these days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Miss these days Left_bar_bleue150/150Miss these days Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

Miss these days Empty
PostSubject: Miss these days   Miss these days Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 9:02 pm

So out of nowhere I remembered this place. It's a site that helped me a lot when I was at a very low point in my life, y'all probably don't even remember me, but this place will always remain in my heart. I graduated from college last year and started paying bills and doing taxes, crazy, right? I wish it was easier to appreciate the good and weird stuff in your life, when it's actually all happening. Sorry for how I was when I was younger, but I'm glad that you guys were there to help me develop into a better person throughout middle school. I really do appreciate it, thank you guys.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

Miss these days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss these days   Miss these days Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 9:11 pm

Also to Loki and the member who is a guest now, the mod forums are readable to the public after being archived, and I'm just really sorry about being annoying in the past, on skype etc. And I'm sorry for lying, I don't even remember what it was about, but the archives said I did, so I really am sorry. (I know this is 8 years later, but eh)
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Miss these days Left_bar_bleue0/0Miss these days Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Miss these days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss these days   Miss these days Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 12:02 am

i've been thinking a lot about this place, too! it brings so many good memories, and i'm so glad to have found a community that, although no longer here, helped me gain the courage to branch out with my writing!
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Miss these days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss these days   Miss these days Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 9:04 pm

hey guys! I am glad you find your way back here every now and then.

I actually just came here to try and find an old FC I used to use, but oh well.

1.) I didn't realize those categories became visible once archived.
2.) Loki is still here. The account that is a guest now is Rainy.
3.) I am glad you are doing better and you've graduated college. I only want to hear and see the greatest of our past members <3
4.) Glad we were able to help you branch out with your writing Matti!

This place honestly goes through my mind all the time. I miss the community we had on here and I am still in conversation with some of the members (I have also met a couple of them in person too!)

I am so glad it means as much to me as it means to other people. Once I saw all the messages here I had to try very hard to break into my account. Being an admin I can't send myself a new password, so I had to try to remember it lol.

I myself graduated university in 2017, I traveled for two years while working, and now I am finally working towards this degree I want, which is tourism management. Which I should obtain in 2022. I feel incredibly old these days, but hey, that's life for you lol.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Miss these days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss these days   Miss these days Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 11:48 pm

Sorella wrote:
I feel incredibly old these days

Psh. Gaz\'s Smilie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miss these days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss these days   Miss these days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss these days
Page 1 of 1