The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone, sleeping.

Go down 
+3
Loki
Sno
Pibbles
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:36 pm

When Esther came up to me I had almost forgotten an alliance we had made before but I figured with the mess of things it was all off and I was Flint's ally now. I was so confused but I knew that no matter what I said to Flint I wouldn't be trusted..I never was trusted, you can't trust anyone in the games and that was a fact. I trusted one person and one person only, Nathan. Maybe I could find a way back to the dungeon and save him, help him. I didn't like the idea of him being down there..He may have no been dead yet but he might have been badly injured. I needed to find a way down there. Maybe there was no way down there and maybe it wasn't worth it maybe I couldn't get to where Nathan was anyway. I was thinking to much and that led to stupid plans. "I don't think they'll be fighting much longer.. We might have to fight Silver our selves." I said not really liking that idea very much but it was better than the dungeons.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Esther Warrington~District 4
I nodded, but then thought of something. "Unless we sneak away before they're even done fighting." I whispered. I hoped Estrella would agree to my plan. I was glad we were still allies, but I knew she had a weakness. The boy from her district, Nathan. She would probably try to find him. I was against this, necessarily. He was an okay fighter. But, if he was close to death, I wouldn't be too happy about bringing him along. Still, I needed to focus on the matter at hand. "Pretend you and I are fighting or they'll go for us." I muttered. I grunted and pretended to drop my sword. Then I mimicked trying to punch Estrella.

STATS: Items: Sword(1), Blanket(1), Apple(1), Firewood(2), and Metal Rod(1)
Injuries: Right ankle crushed, right knee crushed.
health: 140/200
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Silver sighed as Flint blocked her attack. He then swung at her again. She didn't even need to block that one because he missed. That was lucky for her. Silver brushed a few strands of hair out of her eyes. She saw that Esther had crawled over to Estrella and they were talking quietly. Probably planning an alliance to not kill each other. Silver's eyes saddened briefly. Obviously Esther had broken the alliance with her. Silver had honestly thought they would stick together. They'd been through a lot after all. That obviously didn't count here though. Then anchor though occured to Silver. "Why are you going with Estrella?" she called to Esther. "She just tried to attack you." It was pretty stupid to go with someon who had just attacked you. Silver sighed and gazed over to Flint. Should she attack again? No doubt he wouldn't have any second thoughts. So Silver lunged forward and swung her sword at him. She diet want to kill him, but this was the only way to survive. Silver really wanted to return to her home. She didn't want to die.

Balisugar carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:21 pm

The wind picks up, surely to spread the flames up above. It also caused the water in the moat to splash about on the tributes.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Silver scowled as the wind picked up. Great. Then the water started lapping around her. Even better. She jerked away as the water splashed onto her. It was absolutely freezing. Silver glanced around at the others. Flint was fighting her and Estrella and Esther seemed to be looking at her too. It appeared that she was the biggest threat now. Silver that was absolute rubbish. Flint was still alive, how could she be bigger than him? Either way, she could potentially die here. She had to get out, now. Silver slashed at Flint and gazed around for escape.

Balisugar carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Arrow-18

Balisugar carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 3turns
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 pm

I had backed away from Silver. She seemed to be thinking over something as quickly as she could in her head. A good chance to hit her, I could guess, but also not a priority, right now I was more worried about Estrella's arrows, they were harder to block than a sword. Speaking of swords, I moved to get out of the way of Silver's slash and then swung my own at her.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Blockedc
Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:41 pm

I knew that going to find Nathan wouldn't do much good because the gamemakers were having their own fun and the castle didn't look very safe right. I loved him I did but so far he wasn't dead and I only hoped for the best right now I had to get out of here alive and I had to take down some people to do it, I would if I had to. There was what, nine of tributes still alive maybe we can make the numbers lighter. When she tried to fight me I raised an eyebrow. "At least make it look convincing." I said shaking my head and actually punched, hard yes but not enough to really damage her, thanks to Nathan I knew a bit about hand to hand combat and honestly that was all I had for close combat unless I used my bucket but that was more for blocking. I jerked my chin in the other direction as if to roll off into the mass amount of bushes to get away from them and more importantly away from Silver who was still trying to ally herself with Esther but it wasn't happening. Esther was never Silver's ally, Esther had always been my ally and there was nothing more to it. I had made a lot of alliances but a few of them already died and the others I didn't really care about, I also rather liked two people alliances if not solo.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Estrella's punch caught me by surprise. It wasn't like she had broken my nose, but there would definitely be a bruise. I didn't care. As long as Flint and Silver didn't suspect anything, I would be fine. Even if my nose was numb. I nodded. Silver was obviously trying to escape, but if my, well our, plan was going to work, we had to escape first. I tried to show anger on my face but probably didn't do too well. I was never good at acting. I slapped Estrella across the face, but not with all my power. But, still enough to make it look more realistic than my last punch. Then I attempted to escape, hoping Estrella would follow.

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:32 pm

The member 'LimeGreenLily' has done the following action : ROLL

'Escape' :
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Failty
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Flint quickly backs away from Silver and runs into the castle, escaping the fight. Silver can either pursue, or turn to face Estrella and Esther.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:45 am

Silver sighed as Flint managed to block her attack. They hadn't actuay injured each other yet. No one had landed a blow. She realised that she wanted to hurt Flint, to kill him. This unnerved Silver deeply. If she survived what kind of person would she be? A blood thirsty monster no doubt. She didn't want to be that, yet it was inevitable if she was to survive. So Silver made a decision. She would not live. Someone who wouldn't turn into a monster would be the victor. That was the real reason Silver did not move to block Flint's attack. She watched him run to the castle in disappointment. He was probably the only one who would keep attacking her. Maybe Estrella and Esther would. At the moment they were fake fighting. It was very obvious, they weren't fooling anyone. Silver knew the Capitol probably wouldn't like suicide so the Gamemakers would probably stop her. Estrella and Estger were her only options. Silver turned to them, hoping they would understand the look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 pm

After everything had been dealt with and Silver and Flint had made little to no damage towards each other and then he just up and left, I supposed that meant what ever alliance I had with Flint was gone, I suppose that mean it would be easier to kill him later on if I had to. That was when I felt eyes on me and I stopped and didn't try to escape. Silver was just looking at us and she wasn't doing anything. I stopped fighting Esther, it was pointless anyway mostly everyone knew that it was fake. I stayed down low crouching a bit and watched Silver and she wasn't doing anything, was this a trick? Was I just imagining things? Or did she finally come to the realization of what would happen to her if she won? How she wouldn't be the same ever again. I elbowed Esther and pointed at Silver, it was two against one.. we had a chance. We should at least try. I loaded an arrow and then made a mental note to pick up the other one that I had used to try and hit Esther with earlier.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:18 pm

I cursed as I found that there was no escape. Flint ran for it and Silver looked frustrated. Then Estrella elbowed me and pointed to Silver, who was facing us now, either ready to attack, run, or try and negotiate some sort of alliance with us. Silver was fast and her health was up after her attempt at water healing. But, I liked the idea of less people in an alliance. There were strength in numbers, but numbers also meant arguing, and I didn't want to have to deal with that. I watched Estrella prepare to shoot Silver and realized that Estrella must've felt the same way. I picked up my sword and stood back up, ready to fight, if needed.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:38 pm

A large section of rock crumbles from the second floor and lands behind Estrella and Esther, blocking off any hope to retreat. they would have to go through Silver to get to the drawbridge, and the fallen rocks signaled that the moat would not be safe for long.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:00 am

Silver watched Esther and Estrella. They stopped fake-fighting and turned to look at her. Only Estrella seemed to understand. It appeared that Esther thought Silver was going to attack her. Not likely. Silver watched emotionlessly as the rocks fell behind Estrella and Esther. Good, now they would have to attack her. She brushed her hair over her shoulder, preparing for death. It might take a while since she was almost at full health. Silver could live with that though. A flicker of a smile crossed her lips as she thought abouyt her ironic choice of words. Silver snapped out of her day freaming and gazed at Estrella and Esther. They both looked like they were going to attack her at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:10 am

I watched Silver for a moment, why was I so scared of her before? Because she had knives and all I had was a silly bow with some arrows? or was it the fact I made all careers a target I didn't want right away? I kept my gaze with Silver and didn't shift my eyes, she was just going to drop out of the games, drop out of the planet like that and just give up on everything and every little bit of chance she had, if this was what it was supposed to be like in the games I was going to assure you that I'd never be like one of these tributes, the one who just welcomed death like this and didn't try. I guess to some it was better to die then keep living, I was fighting for my district the very one I called my family and the one that was to cheer me on, I made it to the final nine.. I survived this long I could go on and I knew it but others were ready to give up and I respected that. Some just wanted it like this and so I would help them, if I had wanted it like this then I know that I'd want the other person to just kill me off. I focused on Silver for a moment and then I let my arrow go and it went flying through the air and for Silver's sake I hope I didn't miss.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:10 am

The member 'Sorella&Gazella' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 51805711
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:50 pm

I watched an arrow whiz into Silver's leg. I wet my lips and ran to her while she was still weak. I slashed my sword. I hoped I would hit. If Estrella and I were going to kill Silver, I wanted it to be quick and hopefully painless. I chewed on my lip. Silver was hurt and outnumbered. We were sure to kill her, but there was something in the back of my head saying "No, don't!". I did my best to ignore the voice.

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:50 pm

The member 'LimeGreenLily' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(4)' :
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Missm
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:15 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:30 pm

(Note! What I am about to do required me getting approval from Gaz and Bali that I could do this. Bali wants her character gone and dead so yea. I got permission to do this no one else do it unless you have permission or something or talk to Gaz and I.)

I watched as Esther had missed Silver, I wanted to put Silver out of her misery and get this done and over with, let her go painless, "It's a shame to see you go Silver, I thought you would have pulled through until the end, I could have seen you go home." I said just speaking what was on my mind and the truth. "You'll be missed." I said very quietly and then I took an arrow out and notched it and pulled the string back. I focused on my target a fatal area that'd be sure to kill Silver, if only I could hit it dead on. I had to, and I'd put her to rest. She wanted this I just knew it, I'd want someone to do the same for me, that's when I let go of my arrow and watch it slice through the air.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:30 pm

The member 'Sorella&Gazella' has done the following action : ROLL

'Execution' :
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 200iv
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Silver watched as Esther missed her. Pathetic. Esther needed to work on her aim for sure. Then she watched Estrella step up. She fired an arrow and it quizzed through the air, straight into Silver's heart. "Thankyou." she said before falling back onto the ground. She lay there for a few moments, forming her last thoughts. I'm sorry Luca, she thought. I'll never get to apologize for you. Maybe Esther can do it. And I'm sorry mum, dad. These games just weren't mine to win. Whn you are on the brink of death some say your life flashes before you. This is what happened to Silver now. She saw her as a small child, playing with her friends. Then she saw her at school, chatting and laughing. Then it skipped to the reaping, the name Silver Edge being called. The Training Gym was next. Silver watched as she met new people. Then came the interviews, which had been so much fun. The crowd had loved her and thought that she could come home. They were wrong though. Finally the scenes ended and Silver stared unseeingly into space. "Goodbye." she whispered as her eyes closed for a final time.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:18 pm

I clenched my fists. I couldn't show weakness. Yet all I wanted to do was to run away and just cry. This was the third time I had seen someone innocent die. I knew that even if I won, I would never be the same. I lost a bit of my fight to win after seeing Silver die. I wasn't sure if I could do this again. I nodded. "Let's go before someone finds us." I said to Estrella as I turned away from Silver's body. "I understand if you want to try and find Nathan." I muttered, hoping she would say she didn't want to. I didn't want to get close to another person, only to watch them die.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:45 pm

More rocks crumbled from the ramparts high above, crashing down behind the tributes and knocking the two off balance, causing them to fall into the deep moat. They would have to move quickly to get into the Castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone, sleeping.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next