The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone, sleeping.

Go down 
+3
Loki
Sno
Pibbles
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150Alone, sleeping.  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Alone, sleeping.  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:22 pm

I watched as Silver died, this had been my first kill, had I felt bad? Not for her, she wanted this and this just put me one closer to winning the games. I pretended I'd win the games like I could and honestly that pushed me on a bit in rough times. Before I knew it more rocks crumbled down from the ramparts forcing us into the water. Stupid gamemakers I thought and then took a drink while I still could and got up and filled my bucket a bit so it wasn't over flowing but it wasn't too little. I was on land now and shook my hair. I started to run towards the castle knowing that Esther would have to follow behind me.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alone, sleeping.  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150Alone, sleeping.  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Esther Warrington~District 4
I sighed and and got out of the moat. I wrung the water out of my hair. I grabbed my bundle of items, which was, thankfully, still behind the bush where I left it, unharmed and totally dry. I shook my hair and ran after Estrella toward the castle. Estrella had avoided saying anything about Nathan. I decided to leave it alone. I didn't know how much she liked him, but I knew she definitely had a thing for him. I missed Hunter a bit, but I shook the thought of him out of my head.

STATS: Items: Sword(1), Blanket(1), Apple(1), Firewood(2), and Metal Rod(1)
Injuries: Right ankle crushed, right knee crushed.
health: 140/200
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:51 pm

The tributes run into the castle, and find themselves in the Storeroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone, sleeping.    Alone, sleeping.  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone, sleeping.
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8