The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From The Kitchen To The Water Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paperbackwriter

Paperbackwriter

Female Posts : 125
Birthday : 1994-10-21

From The Kitchen To The Water Room Empty
PostSubject: From The Kitchen To The Water Room   From The Kitchen To The Water Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:45 pm

As I turn out of the kitchen, I'm greeted by the sound of what seems to be some type of running water. I follow the sound eagerly and end up in what seems to be a room filled with water. I immediately scoop up handfuls of it and drink it greedily. I also make sure to drink the contents of my water skin and fill it up completely with the new, fresh, clear water. Finally, I've found something useful.
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/paperbackwriter
Paperbackwriter

Paperbackwriter

PostSubject: Re: From The Kitchen To The Water Room   From The Kitchen To The Water Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:39 pm

(any gms out there? haha)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
From The Kitchen To The Water Room Left_bar_bleue150/150From The Kitchen To The Water Room Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: From The Kitchen To The Water Room   From The Kitchen To The Water Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:40 pm

No change

Sorry for the wait, I'm filling in at the moment and trying to get Emzink's tribute back into the games.
Back to top Go down
Paperbackwriter

Paperbackwriter

PostSubject: Re: From The Kitchen To The Water Room   From The Kitchen To The Water Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:48 pm

(oh sorry! just wanted to make sure you guys could see my post since usually there's a pretty quick response)

Now that I have water, I decide to continue climbing my way to the top so I can hopefully look down and see the tributes while feeling more confident and powerful. I climb up the steps to head to the first Rampart I can find.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
From The Kitchen To The Water Room Left_bar_bleue150/150From The Kitchen To The Water Room Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: From The Kitchen To The Water Room   From The Kitchen To The Water Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Part of one of the steps breaks off, but Atom makes his way up unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Paperbackwriter

Paperbackwriter

PostSubject: Re: From The Kitchen To The Water Room   From The Kitchen To The Water Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:58 pm

I curse as one of the steps makes a loud snapping sound and part of it tumbles to the ground below me. I decide to run lightly up the rest of them in case the rest decide to follow suite, but I make it to the southern rampart unharmed.

(should i go right to posting there?)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: From The Kitchen To The Water Room   From The Kitchen To The Water Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Kitchen To The Water Room   From The Kitchen To The Water Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From The Kitchen To The Water Room
Page 1 of 1