The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Template-making!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Template-making!!! Left_bar_bleue135/150Template-making!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Template-making!!! Empty
PostSubject: Template-making!!!   Template-making!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:06 pm

I've noticed that a lot of people on here enjoy my templates. So, I figured that you guys are (1) To lazy to make one yourself, or (2) Just like mine because it's so creatively different.
So, I've decided to make a little store thing except you don't have to pay any points or nothin. Just fill out the form, and post it here! I'll PM you with what I make up. If you don't like it, you don't have to use it, and I'll just try again.
Fill this Out:

These are the Base Templates. I will use one of these to make your Template.
Basic Left to Right Template:

Advanced Left to Right Template:

Straight Down Template:

Unique features~ using my Ipod, I can put in special symboles. At the beginning and ending of a catigory, I can put them in, or I can make them represent letters*
(*Note: While I do have a lot lf symboles, I cannot make all of them letters. There will still have to be some letters. Please only use a few of these symboles as letters because if you use to many it's hard to tell what the word is)
[-L
+-T
|-I
€-E
¥-Y
•-O
0-O
@-A
$-S
&-And
All symboles:
[ ] { } # % ^ * + = _ \ | ~ < > € £ ¥ • . , ? ! ' $ & @

Here is an example App to see what I mean:
Spoiler:

Get it? Yea I know that there is only 3 diffrent template bases up at the moment, but I'm quite out of creative juice. Don't worry, I'll update this often when I get a new template idea.

Still don't understand? Try PMimg me, and hopefully we can work it out!

Please wait 2-3 days for me to generate your order. I have school, and don't get home until 3:40, and then I have to do homework. If a week has passed and you still have not recieved your order, please PM me the order and I will try and gret it done as soon as possible!!

***Also, please give credit to me when you use the template!! In the top left hand corner, please post this:
Code:
[size=10][left] •Credit to Pip for making this Template. She designed it, not me•[/size][/left]
Thank you!!!
~Pip

THE TEMPLATES WERE LAST UPDATES: 04/16/12
NEWEST TEMPLATE: none
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Template-making!!! Left_bar_bleue150/150Template-making!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Template-making!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Template-making!!!   Template-making!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Username: LimeGreenLily
Character type: regular
Template Base: Basic Left to Right
Unique Feature: I don't really know what you mean by this...
Grouping: It says see example, but it's not filled out in the example...
Anything else?: Could you only use the colors white and #99CCFF?
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Template-making!!! Left_bar_bleue135/150Template-making!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Template-making!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Template-making!!!   Template-making!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Unique features are instead of Talents, it would be T@lent$. And then for grouping, I was asking how you wanted them to be grouped. (in the example, it showed possible groupings. Like, under basics was name, age, birthday, things like that. This way I know what to put and where, but thats ok. I'll start to work on it ASAP)
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Template-making!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Template-making!!!   Template-making!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Template-making!!!
Page 1 of 1