The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

making friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
making friends Left_bar_bleue150/150making friends Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

making friends Empty
PostSubject: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:32 pm

* David Switch
»
directory.hb/david-switch
HERE'S TO NEVER GROWING UP

David was running around like the idiot like he is and trying to come up with things to do, he than suddenly stopped and realized that he was bored. He made a face that would normally make people think he just received really bad news about something so he grabbed a kite and flew it around, he looked at the colors on the kite. He noticed that it was Light Green and Light Blue, his favorite two colors. David loved kites for some reason, it was his way of seeing the sky because he taped a camera onto the kite so when he flies it he can see what it looks like in the sky.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Trist on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Loki had stayed out in the courtyard area of the housing district, and watched how people moved back and fourth, ust going about her day. He noticed the same kid bouncing back and fourth from one side to another, and then he had a kite. Intrigged, Loki watched the kite past the air as the wind took it from one side to another. Giving a cocky smirk to himself, Loki stood up and waltzed on over to the kid messing with the kite. He was Leaned against the tree nearby and bite his bottom lip, casting a somewhat obvious glance to check the kid out. He was moderately dressed, and extremely attractive. He had a lean body, one even more toned than Loki's but that didnt cause Loki to burn with jealousy. He appreciated the thought of how hard the kid had to work to get where he was. Another cocky smirk and Loki waltzed his way up next to the kid, and gave one last look at the kite. "Hi, I'm Loki... what's with the Kite?" Loki said, with a smooth deep sounding voice.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:49 pm

* David Switch
»

David kind of jumped when he saw the boy next to him, he noticed that he had a cocky smirk which he remembered that was usually good or bad. He listened to Loki's question and answered with a strong "I'm David, and I just am plain old bored. Besides, who doesn't like the sky?" he smiled. David sensed that the boy was curious of what he was actually doing, "What are you doing out here?" he asked with a grin. David loved making new friends, which was good in his condition. David started to get excited because he always was happy to make new friends, he looked at Loki a bit. He could consider Loki as handsome, but he turned back to the kite. He had this sparkle in his eyes that defined happy, nobody could understand why he had that smile but he did.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Trist on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Loki smiled at his answer, he had always wanted to be a flyer. "I love the sky, I really do. And me? What am I doing out here? Well people watching obviously. You know until I find the attactive ones to talk to" Loki said with another lip bite and sideways glance at the boy. He was shorter than Loki by about 3" but was still leaner. Again Loki had to just admire the determination of the kid's commitment to his body. However he may have been shorter than Loki but was about a year or so older than him. Loki smiled and laced his fingers together and stretched his hands over his head, lifting his dark, soft materialed V neck t-shirt, up even more. His neon greenish undies were even more visible in that moment, but it was fleeting. "So about the kite? why the colors babe?" Loki said babe casually as he always calls everyone that no matter their relations to him.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:25 pm

* David Switch
»

David looked at Loki, and he laughed. "Well thanks for the compliment, I guess." He said with a laugh, David started to stretch a bit with his arms so you could get a hint of his underwear if you were looking at him from the back. David started to look at the boy, he started to look into Loki's eyes and he started to look at his physical features. Loki was about 3 inches taller, he looked like he had a decent build also. He was looking at his shirt, seeing if there was some kind of logo when Loki stretched making it easy for David to point out the neon-greenish undies. David chuckled and looked at Loki, listening to the final words. He heard Loki call him 'babe' and he looked at Loki, "What, do you expect me to turn into your slave now?" he said as in a flirt. "The colors are my favorite, I just like Neon Green and the Dark Blue, they just seem so interesting to me." David finished,
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Trist on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:38 pm

"Whoa slow down there, I call just about everyone babe... And slave? so you are into that kind of thing huh? Surprise surprise!! I would've figered you for something a little less... Exotic" Loki said with a grin. He could see the kid checking him out, and he got a glimpse of his undies. He heard about the love of the neon green, and Loki smiled a cocky half smile and looked back up at the sky. "So what is that thing attached to the bottom of the kite? is that a Camera?" Loki asked looknig around at the kid. "Do you play sports? or are you just lucky to be naturally... gifted?"
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:33 pm

making friends Tumblr_ma48g79NED1qbpl2go1_500
* David Switch
»

"Well, what do ya know! A fellow human who is not straight. He said with a smile, David saw that Loki noticed the Camera on the kite and he decided to answer the boys question. "That is a camera, it's hooked up to my computer where I can get to see what it looks like above. David than chuckled, he heard Loki's comment on his beautiful body and he lifted his shirt. Rubbing his abs he looked up with a smile that kinda looked perverted, he noticed that his sweatpants were down enough that you could see the top of his blue underwear. So he decided to say something "Well, Look what we've got here. We've just met each other and we already have seen each others' underwear." he said with a grin.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Trist on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:23 pm

"Damn. That's better than what I got," said Loki with a chuckle, "and I move fast. I wouldn't be surprised if you cuoldn't keep up, but you have a point don't you?" He leaned against a nearby sappling bending it under some of his weight. He looked back over at the boy and tried to picture his past, and then thought of his past and his fathers involvement and the bad things attached to it. He decided to keep the past in the past. "So David, you don;t have many run ins with other... sexualities amoung the human race?" Loki said biting his lip once more and then scratching his butt.

Last edited by Light on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:03 pm

* David Switch
»

"Oh, I can move fast alright. And what do you mean by 'point'? David said, he laughed as he looked at Loki. Loki looked pretty cute, but he didn't know if the boy was Bi or Gay. He than listened to Loki's question, he looked up in a serious way and answered Well, I am Bi. What about you? Do you have some little secret for me?" David said with a wink. He walked over and put his arm on Loki's shoulder, "Hows' it going babe, or should I not say that? Because that is YOUR thing."
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Trist on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:58 pm

"I mean babe is my thing, but you can call me that if you must. I'm plain ol' gay which sucks most of the time..." Loki said has he fought the urge to flinch at the boy's touch. A handful of different attack moves that could incapacitate the kid flashes through his head. Loki smiled and looked back up to the kite, "So how often do you fly that thing? or are you new to it?" He said as he watched it just floating in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:06 pm

* David Switch
»

"I do it all the time, actually." David said, he grabbed a stick and aimed at the window to his bedroom which was almost halfway across the street. He threw it, and it hit the window, he grinned. He loved throwing things, but he wanted to learn more about the boy. "So, any more juicy secrets you got for me?" David asked with a smile that would possibly turn someone on, he looked at Loki's physical features a bit more. He wanted to see if there was something different about him than everyone else, or maybe he would be able to see some muscular details. David could already tell the boy had muscle, he saw his arms and knew that he had some muscle right than
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Trist on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:26 pm

When David picked up the stick, Loki twitched and tried to cover it up by twisting the solid diamond earring on his left. He smiled and Loki scanned the area with his blue eyes. "So who's window is that anyways? but that was a pretty impressive throw..." Loki said calculating the weight of the shaft and trying to imagine his proficiency with a spear. Loki cursed under his breath and tried to stop making life all about the games.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:30 pm

* David Switch
»

He listened to Loki's question, "That was my window, actually. And thanks, I guess. I don't know how I throw so good." David said. David was starting to get warm, but he didn't want to take off his shirt because it'd be kind of awkward taking off his shirt without Loki knowing he has another shirt under, but he did it anyways. David looked at Loki and thought he was making a whole bunch of references to something, but he didn't know what. He heard Loki curse under his breath, "What?" David asked. He was confused a bit, but who cares.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Trist on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:57 pm

"Just the games are getting to me is all... And aren't you afraid of breaking it?" Loki asked, and then he watched out of the corner of his eye as David lifted his shirt up. Loki felt a rush of feelings flow through him as David's shirt slowly lifted up. As the shirt lifted up, Loki's eyes traced the muscled lines of David's back as they tightened and followed them down into the lower back. with the shirt somewhat removed, Loki's eyes could see the back dimples and the curve of a defined V-line. Stiling a groan, Loki had to rearrange himself so his crotch wasn't so compressed, but doing so gave him an even better view of David's lean figure. The tan skin of a god was within just arms distance, but Loki fought the urge to help David rip off his shirt, and instead just watched. The stern lines of David's six pack where masterfully paired with his dark colored happy trail which Loki's bright blue eyes followed all the way to the waistband, and suddenly his view was blocked again by another shirt. Loki blinked a few times and looked back up at David and gave a cocky smile. "And I thought you were going to get undressed for me already" Loki said as he bit his bottom lip once again.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:05 pm

* David Switch
»

As David saw Loki staring at him he chuckled, "I guess you like what you see.". He smiled, and started to look at Loki's eyes. He saw that Loki seemed excited to see him take of his shirt, so he actually did. "Oh, dammit I forgot I didn't have a shirt under. I am still hot though, so.." He started to laugh because the boy didn't know that David had a pair of shorts under before the underwear, so he took his pants off revealing his shorts. David started to grab Loki's muscles because why the heck not, besides he wanted to see some competition. "Damn son, you have some muscles." He said with a laugh, David was going to become good friends with this kid.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:31 pm

David had lost both shirts, one getting stuck in the other, and had started to work on his pants. Loki blushed and turned away to answer His questions. "I mean I always like what I see, because If I can see all of this, then I know that I have a chance to survive till my 18th." Loki spoke loudly to make sure David heard him. Then an arm touched his shoulder, and Loki grabbed his hand and flipped him over. David was splayed on the ground his arm twisted in Loki's hands. Loki grimaced and helped David to his feet, "sorry, natural reflex... man I got you all dusty, hang on I can get it." Loki said as he slowly wiped his hands down Davids back, trying to get as much of the dust off as he could. Loki placed his pointer finger on David's spine and slowly brought it down, trying to get as much of the dirt as he could between his back muscles. "Uhhh, sorry... about that again I really am..." Loki said as he wiped his hands on his jeans. "And I go to the gym daily, trying to stay this big, and to get as muscled as you are. Like I'm kind of seriously jealous of your six pack." Loki said as he spun himself into the front of David. Placing his hand on David's hips, he leaned back as if he was shopping for material at the store looking at it from another angle...
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:38 pm

* David Switch
»

David laughed at the boys answer to liking what he saw, but his eyes got wide as the boy flipped him onto the ground. David took the boys hand gingerly, as if he didn't want to get flipped over again. David felt a finger go down the back of his spine and it made him shiver, it just felt so weird to have a finger running down your spine. He listened to Loki, apparently he wen't to the gym daily to stay that big. He was taken back by the boy placing his hand on David's hip, so David gave Loki a suspicious eye that said 'What are you doing?'.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:51 pm

"Well I'm being spontaneous, it's just what I do... I actually from between two different ideas, so I kind just... yeah. but I was also checking you out, I hope that's ok... I mean I really am jealous of you body..." Loki said his eyes twinkling, He loved being weird like that. He moved and stepped away and sat on the ground. "Now, I'm willing to bet you want me to take my shirt off huh?" said Loki with both a wink and then a seductive lip bite. Loki laid down completely on the ground, but the lip of his shirt accidentally scrunched up revealing a definite V-line and bright colored underwear. Loki could feel it, and the breeze made a slightly weird feeling but he made no move to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:56 pm

* David Switch
»

David listened to the boy and laughed, "I guess, I don't care." David said with a smile. David started to stretch when Loki's shirt scrunched up showing a V-Line and his underwear yet again. David smiled and said "Need help fixing that or something?" with a loud laugh because of the way he said that, he folded is arms and studied Loki for a second. He just wanted to get used to seeing the face/body for some odd reason.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:09 pm

"Nah, I love the breeze on my skin... I'm deciding whether or not to take it all the way off, its a nice day today..." Loki said closing his eyes and just relaxing in the sun. He pictured the kite above his head soaring on the wind. For a moment Loki wanted to be a bird, and he saw his District from the sky in a birds eye view. "Ever want to fly? like as a bird, and be up in the air be free?" Do you ever wonder what is beyond the Districts?" Loki said his eyes still closed and the sun turning the darkness a reddish orange color.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:14 pm

* David Switch
»

David listened, laughed and than listened again. He than heard him say 'take it all the way off' so David going into funny mode said "Take it ALL the way off? Wouldn't you want to do that later tonight?" with a wink added onto the end. David listened to Loki's question and answered "Once one of my kites broke loose of the string, and I ran straight to my computer. I checked earlier today and it was still flying, it looks like the woods." in awe of the rememberence. He saw the sun was setting and asked Loki if he wanted to come over to Davids' house.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:20 pm

"Actually I'm not ashamed of anything really, I'd be perfectly OK with flaunting my stuff around... But I wouldn't do that kind of thing because I don't want to embarrass or show you up." Loki said back opening his eyes. He stretched again, flashing his undies just like last time, and smiled "I mean I would love to go over to a completely strangers house at night, Race you there?" Without waiting for an answer, Loki took off at full speed for the house closest to the window where David had thrown the stick.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:25 pm

* David Switch
»

David charged after him, he was laughing also from Loki's humor. When he got there he stood and said while breathing heavily "Well, when you're in my room there's nothin to be ashamed of I guess." panting out the last two words. He walked into the house and was greeted by his sister, he hugged her and went into his room. He waited inside his bedroom, he sat down on the bed and relaxed because his bed felt nice. He waited in there for Loki, because there was nowhere else in the house that was interesting.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Loki smiled at some girl in the house, "Hi, sorry I'm invading..."a quick lip bite "Maybe I could have a tour sometime?" Loki said with a smile and a quick wink in her direction. Just because he was gay didn't mean he couldn't flirt with a girl. He moved on up the stairs counting them as he went, one, two,three... eleven, twelve,thirteen, fourteen... and finally the door. The stairway had been a Montague of David, and apparently his sister, as they grew up throughout their lives. Loki definitely wished that he had that as a kid. "So this is your room? I don't get to meet your parents first?" Loki joked with a wink as he glanced at David. "But it is super hot in here, hotter than outside for sure..." Loki said as he started to fan himself.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:49 pm

* David Switch
»

"Oh, of course. Mom, Dad! Come in here," David shouted downstairs, his parents were busy talking about the games or something. They came up and welcomed Loki, and than went back downstairs. "Well, my siblings aren't usually allowed in here so you can take off your shirt if you want." David said, he walked over to the window that he had to get on a table for to open it. He crawled onto it and bent over, trying to get the lock open and opened the window. "Ah, much better." He said as he walked back over to the bed, he was happy for some reason and he didn't know why.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next