The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.   Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:51 pm

The stupid water had started to fill the room, what was their problem! Did they want me to drown? Most likely, which was bloody great. I sighed and tried to keep calm and not panic, I could get out if I was careful. I heard Esther call my name. "Esther!" I called back up to her to assure her I was fine for the moment, I was short though and if the water raised even more I'd surely be in trouble, I hardly knew how to the swim..Well I didn't when I got out of the dungeon the first time Flint had helped me. I searched around trying to find a way our or finding Esther, why didn't she try and help? Did she plan to abandon me as soon as danger came? Screw this.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.   Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:51 pm

The member 'Sorella&Gazella' has done the following action : ROLL

'Escape' :
Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 2turns
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.   Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:01 pm

(You already have the 4 turn escape which would be putting you out at the same time as this one. Only one escape roll please.)

The water continued to rise, almost making it to the hole that Esther was at, she'd have to block it off soon to stop the water from flooding the storeroom.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.   Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:12 am

Esther Warrington~District 4
I noticed that the water was rising quickly. If I didn't block off the hole I would die. I gulped. "Estrella, I'm so sorry!" I screamed down to her. I grabbed a handful of stones and covered up the hole. I leaned against a wall, breathing heavily. It was as if everything had turned into slow motion. I prayed that the stones would stay and that I would survive. As for Estrella, I felt like a murderer. But I just kept picturing my family. I couldn't let them down. A single tear trickled down my face.

STATS: Items: Sword(1), Blanket(1), Apple(1), Firewood(2), and Metal Rod(1)
Injuries: Right ankle crushed, right knee crushed.
health: 140/200
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.   Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:25 am

I was having high hopes of getting out of here, I'd drown if I didn't get help soon. Just as I scurried up the slope the water right there behind me Esther closed off the flipping exit, oh so this was how she repaid me? For killing Silver and helping her out this far? Even if she did say sorry I didn't like to think I'd keep my alliance with her if I got out of here alive. I was desperately searching for a way out... I needed a way out and fast, I wanted to live and I wanted to fight, I didn't want to die now, I wanted to make it to the final four and I was going to. I kept going and kept trying.

ITEMS: Rope, bucket (with water), quiver arrows (x17), bow, pickaxe, and half a package of crackers.

(The next gm post... should be Ella escaping because I had a four turn die.. :/)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.   Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:42 am

Estrella manages to push a way through the rocks. Water begins to seep into the storeroom, she must block it off quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.   Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:28 am

I was so happy to make it back in and the fact that I was in the same room as Esther made me quite angry but to try and attack her now would be pointless but also to my advantage. I decided against it considering my main concern was the stupid water. I took stones and kept shoving them in the whole blocking it off and kept doing it and then began to catch my breath. "Yea you know.. Thanks for bringing me along with you." I said and took my hair out and ran my fingers through it a few times before putting it up in a ponytail. "I don't think it's safe to stay here.. the water could break the rock barrier down any moment while we sleep..Unless.." I said remembering the crates and smiled. "We should be light enough.. I know I'm small enough to fit in one of the crates and so if this did flood then I'd have a bit of a boat but that's it." I said and sighed, why was I helping her after she left me for dead? Maybe because an ally was good to have for now.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.   Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:12 am

I gasped as Estrella came up to the and into the storeroom. I took out my sword shakily. But, I lowered it when I saw that Estrella wasn't trying to attack me. "Oh my god! I-I didn't hear you answer and I assumed you were drowning! I didn't want the storeroom to flood. I'm so sorry!" I said, in a hushed, ashamed voice. I nodded in agreement. I wet my lips. My throat felt as dry as the sand of District 4 on a hot day. I looked around at the crates. "But, even if we did manage to float in a crate, there's still the possibility of other tributes coming in, to see why there's water coming out of here. I don't know about you, but I can't attack people in a crate. But, then again, what choice do we have..." I said thinking out loud just a bit. "Wait! My firewood!" I exclaimed. "We can use it to add onto the crates!" I said, extremely happy about my idea. "But, we might not have time for that..."
health: 140/200
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.   Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:16 pm

The water was beginning to leak through the rocks they had placed, pressure would be building up on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.   Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:42 pm

I thought for a long moment and noticed the water, it wouldn't be wise to stay here at all even if I did have a chance in the crates, "I think it's best if we either get out of here back outside or if we go up, going up is well risky but anywhere is risky." I said and thought for a moment and I already had my mind made up and if Esther didn't want to follow it then she didn't have to, she could go her own way and I could go mine.

ITEMS: Rope, bucket (water), crackers(half a package), quiver with arrows(x17), bow, and pickaxe.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.   Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:36 pm

I pursed my lips. I could hear the water rushing. The stones could burst any minute. The crates were definitely too risky. The stone ceiling didn't look very stable, so I definitely didn't want to go up. "Let's go outside. Unless the castle falls completely, we should be okay." I said firmly. I gestured for Estrella to follow, and picked up my things. Then I walked outside, not waiting for Estrella, but hoping she would follow.
health: 150/200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.   Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just here, hoping the castle won't fall onto me.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2