The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out for a walk (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

Out for a walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Out for a walk (Open)   Out for a walk (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:09 am

Diana tracked along the path with her axe by her side, looking around for anyone to chat with. Her axe thumped on the side of her leg. The sun was high and warming up her skin, adding another layer of warmth to already hot skin. She had worked all day and was exhausted from the lack of break they had had. Her hair was sightly held back by the mixture of sweat dotted along the top of her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Out for a walk (Open) Left_bar_bleue150/150Out for a walk (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (Open)   Out for a walk (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:42 am

(Just so you know you can NOT post until you get a 100% accepted answer, I looked at your character area and Bali hadn't accepted it right away so please follow the rules . You can't posted yet... ~Sorella)
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (Open)   Out for a walk (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:24 am

( No, my character for D7 was checked and said it was good. I only put her in the 28th character because I did not know how to get her into the games without posting in a list like that. Here is some proof.

https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net/t610-northwoman-s-charries

Sorry, I just was not clear on how to get my character reaped so I put her in with another character I am making for the 28th games)
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Out for a walk (Open) Left_bar_bleue150/150Out for a walk (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (Open)   Out for a walk (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:35 pm

( it's ok. You don't need to make a whole new topic for your characters to be eligible to be reaped though. Just make sure you add them here.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (Open)   Out for a walk (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a walk (Open)
Page 1 of 1