The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to walk ( OPEN )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to walk ( OPEN )   Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:05 pm

The path before him was paved out by the steps of many others before him. He closely followed the path, looking around him just to make sure no one was looking at him. Today he wanted to go to the meadow but he wanted someone to come with him or just someone to talk with. His feet accidentally kicked up dust that sweep behind him. His midnight black hair was rubbed back by his hand as he walked along, ready to talk to anyone.
Back to top Go down
wolfquestlover09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Left_bar_bleue150/150Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Quest
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to walk ( OPEN )   Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Quest sighed as she walked, her game bag over her shoulder. She walked quietly, a habbit she had gotten from hunting in the woods. Today's hall was a good one; some deer, rabbits, a couple wild dog, and a lynx that had attacked her. She knew she could give the wild dog to greasy Sae, and she already knew where to take the others. She looked up to see a boy with the same hair color as her ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to walk ( OPEN )   Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:09 pm

{ Wow your character must be strong if they can hold all that o.o. Like very strong )

Lance paused as he heard footsteps behind him. He stopped and looked around him, see a girl walk towards him. He looked at all she carried, wow that is a lot. Lance raised his eyebrow and went over to her.
"Do you need any help with that?" He asked, still looking over all the meat.
Back to top Go down
wolfquestlover09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Left_bar_bleue150/150Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to walk ( OPEN )   Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:22 pm

-Yeah, well its skinned and gutted, as well as in a game bag.-

She looked up at him. "Oh, I'm good. Thank you." Her thoughts were on the upcoming reaping. "I'm Quest, and you are?" She knew he looked familiar, but thats probably because everyone looked familiar in District 12.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to walk ( OPEN )   Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:50 pm

"I'm Lance," He said back. He took his eyes off the meat and looked back the girl, his stomach slightly grumbled at the sight of the meat. His mind was always thinking about the reaping that would soon be coming up. Part of him wanted to go and part of him wanted to stay, it was a weird feeling. Maybe it would be best to talk with someone about it.

"So the reaping is coming up, how you feeling about it?"
Back to top Go down
wolfquestlover09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to walk ( OPEN )   Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:00 pm

"I'm nervous, to be honest. What about you?" She could almost hear his stomach grumble, and so she spoke again. "Do you want some?" She gestured to the meat in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to walk ( OPEN )   Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 pm

He shrugged but nodded at the thought of being nervous for the reaping. His mouth almost smiled to as big as it could when she offered some. Keep it cool Lance, he reminded himself and smiled casually. "Yes, I would love some."
Back to top Go down
wolfquestlover09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to walk ( OPEN )   Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:10 pm

She passed him about half of the load. "You can't help but wonder whose gonna be picked." It would be weird of me and him were picked. She couldn't help but think.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to walk ( OPEN )   Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:16 pm

He thankfully took it from her with a nod, putting a piece in his mouth before listening to her. "Ya, you can't help wonder," He said after finishing a mouthful of meat. "If we get picked, we should team up," He said in between a bite of the meat.
Back to top Go down
wolfquestlover09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to walk ( OPEN )   Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:17 pm

She paused. "Thats what I was thinking." She laughed softly. "I guess great minds think alike."
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to walk ( OPEN )   Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:21 pm

He laughed along with her before finishing on piece of the meat and putting the other pieces back into his bag. In his mind he thought about the dinners and food him and his dad could eat for a while. He came back up and moved his arms back and forth before talking back to her. "If you were the games, would you go to the cornacoupia?"
Back to top Go down
wolfquestlover09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to walk ( OPEN )   Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:38 pm

"Yes, but I would be careful, and grab a nearby weapon to protect myself. You?" She grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to walk ( OPEN )   Welcome to walk ( OPEN ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to walk ( OPEN )
Page 1 of 1