The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Losing my sister

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After Losing my sister  Left_bar_bleue150/150After Losing my sister  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

After Losing my sister  Empty
PostSubject: After Losing my sister    After Losing my sister  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:59 pm

She's really gone. For good. Her life is over. I slowly walk around with my head hanging down slowly. I wonder if she's looking down now, smiling at me while I live in this pain. Did I give her abgoof life? Well, I dunno. At least she didn't have to go through the readings. That's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After Losing my sister  Left_bar_bleue0/150After Losing my sister  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: After Losing my sister    After Losing my sister  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:05 pm

I sit in my favorite tree polishing my axe and rethinking my strategies for if I get picked for the games. Many times have i escaped the fate of the games. But i know sooner or later i have to volenteer and bring in food and supplies to keep living in this hell.
" snap" i hear foot steps come closer i see the figure and puonce.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After Losing my sister  Left_bar_bleue150/150After Losing my sister  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: After Losing my sister    After Losing my sister  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:53 am

After Losing my sister  Tumblr_lzyhoumAUL1r4kfic

D I S T R I C T S E V E N

Arielle wandered through the forest aimlessly. She was so bored and she had nothing to do. As she drifted along the path she spotted someone else. It was a guy, and he looked a bit upset. "Hey, are you alright?" she asked when she reached him. Arielle flicked her hair over her left shoulder in her slightly flirtasciously way. She flicked her eyes back to him in concern.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: After Losing my sister    After Losing my sister  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 pm

When I heard a girl speak, I couldn't say anything back. My sister was a girl. And she's now a dead girl. Aurora wasn't even old enough to be called a woman. She deserved so much more life..... I should've died. It should've been me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I say, trying not to sound upset. Still, it was obvious in my voice that I was far from okay.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: After Losing my sister    After Losing my sister  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Arielle tipped her head to one side as she looked at the boy. He looked maybe a year older than her. She frowned slightly when he spoke. His words said he was fin, but his tone of voice said the opposite. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked. If he denied it again she would stop asking. Most people diet like others to keep prying into their business. She herself didn't like it much either.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After Losing my sister  Left_bar_bleue0/150After Losing my sister  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: After Losing my sister    After Losing my sister  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:11 pm

I watched as two unnoticable people sit and talk in the middle of forest. " hey what are you doing here " i call still hidden in the tree from their sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Losing my sister    After Losing my sister  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Losing my sister
Page 1 of 1