The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Losing Mental Faith

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Losing Mental Faith Left_bar_bleue0/0Losing Mental Faith Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Losing Mental Faith Empty
PostSubject: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:18 am

Tripp Mattet

I continue to hop on one foot until I reach a high point, which would take a while to climb, especially while hopping on one leg. I stand on my all 4's, lifting the right leg a bit so I would not get pain. I start to run up like a dog with 3 legs. About 5 minutes later, a was nearly halfway up the cliff. I smile in relief, and exhaustion. I look behind me, and I wasn't being followed. I couldn't stop thinking of how Anders tried to kill me, and to think, I liked him. I'd wait at the top until he apologizes to me. I stop for a breather and drink the juice of the apple, I throw away the apple, having no more use, keeping the sack. 3 minutes without air, 3 days without water, and 3 weeks without food. All should be covered for now. I final see the peak of the cliff, and start charging at it, finally, I hit the top, and just lay there, for about 3 minutes, to get a bit of rest. I decide not to look at my leg, because I didn't like blood. I take some grass and wipe the blood off, and let my leg sting. I finally find peace here, but I knew I wouldn't live too much longer. I look at the sack. I had a cloth, 3 throwing knives, a dagger. But where was sparky? "Sparky!" I whisper, but in a loud voice, that only someone with good hearing could hear from up here. I stand on the cliff, watching as you can see the portion of the arena I've been at. I gulp and smile at the sky, wondering if they chased after me.

Last edited by Beetee on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:42 am

Sparky had followed after Tripp.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:36 am

I see Sparky off in the distance, and wave at him. It was good to have a helping hand around, even if you could never know what they were saying. I stare at the tall grasses, waving as the small winds go in all directions. It was very peaceful up here, which helped me calm down and not freak out. This place was quiet, and I believe I could fall asleep. It would be a wrong choice to fall asleep, because people could find me and kill me in my slumber. I decide to wait for Sparky so I can maybe rest on him, and not the grasses, because the grasses could carry bugs that could kill you, and all that boring stuff. "What was I thinking." I say under my breath, letting it out into the world. How could I try to kill Thaila? Also Daniel, who seemed to have turned against his allies. I listen to all of the birds tweet, a wonderful noise. I take my left hand, and smile at it, and wipe the blood off the dagger. I look to see Sparky coming closer and closer. How many people were left? I didn't pay attention, but it would be good to know. Well, there is Raquel, Anders, and Astrid, also myself. That leaves Sebastian, Savannah, or the D4 guy. I thought someone else was alive, but I didn't know. I heard 7 cannons since the bloodbath. That means, since 12 died at the bloodbath, 19 people have died. That means, 24 - 19 = 5. Only 5 left. Less than I thought. I rub my leg, to see if blood remained. Man, blood was disgusting, I could just throw up looking at it. I find out I don't feel any liquid blood, so there might just be dry blood. I close my eyes, and begin to rest, alert to react to nearly any down.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Losing Mental Faith Left_bar_bleue150/150Losing Mental Faith Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:42 am

Losing Mental Faith Tumblr_inline_mh5gggUmj61rowln6
Losing Mental Faith Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Anders had flown around on Baby Doll for awhile knowing eventually he would run into Tripp again. He kept an eye out below for the electric sparks that had occasionally danced across the skin of Tripp's dragon companion. As he flew through the sky to what appeared to be some alpine area with a meadow around him the air swept his short hair slightly to the side as it blew across his face. The air was cool and crisp as they approached the mountain more and the elevation increased and his skin had slight goosebumps across his arms as the air hit against his warm skin. With his new protection from the chain mail that he took from Daniel's body and the smaller throwing knife holstered at his side and Astrid following behind him on her own dragon he felt pretty good with his equipment and his chances in the upcoming fight.

After a few moments of flight along the meadows below he spotted the dragon's sparks that had danced around across it's skin and knew he had found his target. Anders leaned to the side and pointed down as he spoke to his own dragon. "Let's have some fun. How about we drop in on the party." Baby Doll dove down towards Tripp and as she did he gripped the shaft of the spear and held it bladed end out towards the boy. As she approached the ground he jumped off of her and towards Tripp. Anders hoped at this point his prediction on where he needed to bail would be correct as he attempted to not only stab at the boy but also use him to break his fall and not only catch him off guard but to also knock him down and maybe break a bone or two. Tripp's smaller figure would be no match when Anders' 180lb, muscular figure met with his own body and gravity alone should injure him more then just knocking him down. "Well, hey there buddy. You left so suddenly I just had to come after you." Anders smirked as he picked himself up and dusted himself off a bit from his fall from the sky. He looked over to Baby Doll for a moment to make sure she had landed safely and hadn't gotten hurt or anything after he pushed off of her mid dive.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Losing Mental Faith Specialtyweaponsuccess
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Losing Mental Faith Left_bar_bleue150/150Losing Mental Faith Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Losing Mental Faith Tumblr_m2vk7iV9sB1r5ruse

Astrid flew off on her dragon, she wasn't sure what she was doing to be honest. It wasn't normal, she looked around and realized how real these games were, they didn't feel like anything, especially when she had such a drive to get home, she was just plowing through all of this. How was this even alright? Astrid looked around the arena, probably tons of cameras hidden in places, she just didn't understand how things got this bad. Right now things felt weird and Astrid was confused, she wasn't sure of anything anymore, she wasn't sure she was going to get home, she wasn't sure she was going to be missed if she was gone, she wasn't sure when she'd die or how she'd die, she wasn't sure what the gamemakers wanted to throw her way, she was completely mortified going through her mind, of all the faces of the tributes that she killed, yea she had to kill them or they would have killed her, but it was unfortunate it had to go that way.

Astrid squeezed her eyes shut tight trying to forget all the faces, and just thinking about their own families they had to get back to, they were no different than her, she wasn't a special case, if not anything she was a monster, she noticed blood dripping off her sword, that was blood, and that wasn't fake this wasn't something to joke about. How could people watch this for their sick entertainment, how? Astrid may have been prepared to go into these games, but nothing prepared you mentally. Astrid was shaking violently without realizing, and she didn't like this, she never thought this much in the games before, it needed to end, she just needed to get home. "I just need..." She said softly and with one final jerk all the shaking stopped and she took in a few deep breaths, to calm herself.  

She knew she couldn't waste a single moment in this arena anymore, she couldn't waste a moment of time because before she knew it, it'd all be gone, she had to make every second and every minute and every hour, every day, every single moment count, because no one knew how short life was, her mission was clear, but first she had to get this little show over with.

Coming into view of Tripp and Anders she smirked. She was ready to get her game on. She dropped her sword down with force and it landed in the ground and she hoisted herself off of Caelus and as jumped she landed on the hilt of her sword, her and her sword were near by. She put pressure down on the hilt of the sword easing up her other foot making leverage to pull the sword out, she then let go of pressure as she jumped kicking the blade end up and then with her other foot kicking the bottom of the hilt and all in one swift motion the sword was in her hand and she did a back hand slash against the boy from district three, "No sense in running when you can't hide." She said coldly.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Losing Mental Faith Arrow-18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Anders' spear sails through the air with a slight whistling sound and careens into Tripp, successfully keeping Anders and Baby Doll from the majority of the shock from the impact of the fall to the ground. (wow lots of prepositional phrases or whatever xD) Tripp finds his left arm dislocated, which is extremely painful, and he crashes to the ground from the force of the attack, probably bruising or scraping Tripp in countless but not particularly damaging places.

Trap dice go to Tripp from specialty. Razz

Guest carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
Losing Mental Faith 84903009
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Tripp Mattet

I feel such a rush as I see Anders and Astrid come down on their dragons, looking angry. I back up, and look as Anders walks in closer to me. I flinch, and the next thing I know, is a sharp pain in my arm. I drop the knife from my hand, and put in back in the sack. I look at a spear on the ground. How could I attack them with my good hand in this much pain? I get up, favoring my right leg and left arm. I watch, in a blurr, a sword coming towards my arm in pain. I try to dodge it, and begin to back up. "You already know I'm going to die." I say, breathing heavily, "So what's the point of making it this hard. I know for a fact you're all winning for someone, but I have nothing to lose in here! I bet you both want to win, but you both can't, so what's the point in killing each other if you're going to feel the worst pain after doing it. You all have a heart the size of your brain, so, you have the smallest heart here Astrid!" I say smiling. How did they not feel pain in killing people? It was sick! "I'd rather be dead with my family than win by killing people." I smile at them, and then begin laughing. "You all think you're so cool because you killed so many people! You stabbed yourselves in the heart. I'm surprised you aren't cold-blooded, considering we are warm blooded." I hop on one food, towards Astrid and attempt to stab her with the dagger. I smile and laugh, as my eye begins to twitch.

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Losing Mental Faith Ineffective
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Losing Mental Faith Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Losing Mental Faith Tumblr_mfhtdbaNr91rmml1go1_500

Astrid saw the boy and heard him but it went in one ear and out the other, her breathing grew irregular, she narrowed her eye vision and she glared at him. "That's enough!" She snapped at him and she got up close to him and pushed him, not hard enough to push him down or anything. "You know what makes me sick?!" She screamed at him, "The fact you people who judge us stand here and say when thing, when they're the biggest hypocrite I know!" She snapped and she was getting angry, she wanted to just go ahead and plunge her sword into him repeatedly. "You don't know us!" she shouted and hit him again with her fist, not strong enough to do damage. "You think we want to kill people? huh! Do you!" She said screaming the last part. She wasn't sure what was going on but something inside her had snapped. This kid thought he could shoot his mouth off, thinking he's all innocent.

"You don't know me." Astrid said shaking violently again, "You can call me, cold blooded, you can say my heart is small, you can call me down, but there's one thing that sets us apart." She said her voice cracking here and there. "You rather die to be with your family, I rather be alive and be there for the two people I have left because they need me, I'm not selfish!" She snapped and tears streamed down her face, "I am so sick of people treating me like shit thinking just because I did a lot in my past, and they think just because my sister won years ago we got money, that we're okay" Astrid said and she was still and by this point she had been clutching onto his shirt, "You all think that we don't have problems, my sister is an alcoholic, my mother is psychotic they thought she was a danger to the district so you know what they did?!" She screamed at him, "Do you know!" and that was when she slapped him across the face, "No you don't know, you don't know what it's like to know that not only your life is on the line in these games, but the two people who care about you most, their happiness and well being depends on these games, you think I want to kill people!?" She asked shouting.

Astrid screamed in frustration and let him go and then she brought her sword over and slashed at him violently. "You don't know me!" She screamed, and she snarled at him.  "My heart is bigger than you know, I may have done things, fooled around with all these guys but they never did matter, there's one guy that I get to call mine, and he's the best thing I've ever known, he makes me a better person, and all we ever were taught was to train day in and day out, it's automatic what we do in these games, and we only do it to get back to each other I am no different than the rest of you." Astrid said and her voice was strained and struggling. "Your friend Thalia, she was fighting to get back to her husband and you treat her like a freaking angel, she's fighting for nearly the same reason I am, and you call me cold blooded, when all she talked about from day one was killing me, she targeted me!" Astrid shouted, "I didn't target anyone specific, I look at my competition and decide who do I have to watch die before I can go home, don't you get it, I know I am not going to be the same as I was before, and I know things will be different when I go back, and I know this will follow me around for the rest of my life, but I don't care, I'm going to still keep living for the people who care." She said finally and she grew very silent.

Edited: this is -30 attack (my block dice messed up)

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Losing Mental Faith Ineffective

(I didn't say she blocked his attack but I was on a roll so pretend she tried to dodge it xD)
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:44 am

Losing Mental Faith Tumblr_m9p846bK201r988i9

All the words and things that Tripp had said about them being heartless entered Anders' mind but they didn't really stew there for long or affect him much. That is until Astrid snapped. Like literally snapped on the boy. She had said everything that he had wanted to say to everyone that had attempted to target them at the beginning. To every single tribute who that had sat there and judged them as if from the beginning they were heartless monsters who were bloodthirsty and dying to shed the blood of others. But what they didn't seem to get was that both him and Astrid had families, they both had a reason to go back home and it wasn't like each of them stood up and raised their hand to volunteer for this spot. No, they were chosen just like the majority of these tributes had been. Maybe if they watched the Reapings themselves they would have known that or maybe they just didn't care. But apparently wearing that District 2 label on your shoulder meant only one thing and that was that you automatically were a bloodthirsty killer who had no care in the world about anyone else.

Anders hadn't thought much now on how he had acted here in the arena. He knew that he had to do what he had to do, for Sam. So Sammy could live the life Anders had always wanted for him where they never again had to worry where their next meal may come from and Anders wouldn't have to try and break into houses to try and get a little extra cash. He didn't talk much about Sammy to the other tributes and the only one who knew of him was Astrid, just as Anders knew of Astrid and her story. Out of everyone here in the arena Astrid was the one he trusted the most. She was his district partner and she was the one that he had known back at in District 2. She had helped him out in a situation for his brother and together they got out of a tough situation. Astrid and him had been through a lot together at this point and they both understood what was going to happen here and had accepted their fate. Anyone who hurt Astrid was going to have to deal with Anders after because he thought of her now like a sister. Or maybe that cousin that you saw on holidays every so often. Seeing Astrid vulnerable like that made Anders hands shake as his anger began to boil over some. No one was going to to that to Astrid and get away with it.

Anders first rushed ahead as the dagger came towards Astrid and he pushed it back the with spear and tried to throw its course. He then grabbed the small throwing knife and held it in his hand as he brought it forwards and slashed towards Tripp. Anders back away and stood next to Astrid and could feel as his anger reached its breaking point. He had talked a lot before this point but most of it was sarcasm and his own jokes, but now he needed to say something that had been on his mind all along. Maybe it was because Astrid had snapped or maybe it was something else, but Anders knew he needed to say it now rather then later. "I really don't give a rat's ass what you think about us. But don't sit there and pretend like you are so innocent. Stop acting as if you haven't done anything wrong here in this arena because if I remember correctly you have done more heartless things then we have." He moved right up into Tripp's face as he began shouting right at him now.

"Yea, we might have killed a few people. Hell, we've killed a lot of people. Am I proud of it? No!" He could feel a bit of spit leave his mouth as he yelled, but he didn't care. He was too angry to care at this point. "But you. You act like you have been so thoughtful through this whole thing. So caring towards your fellow tributes. Should I mention the fact that you turned on your district partner without a second thought? Should I mention that the girl you seemed to worship and still hold high on a pedestal was betrayed by none other then you? At least we were open about attacking her, she at least knew that we were going to come after her. But you. Now that took her by surprise. And you say that we are heartless." Anders spat on the ground and turned back to him to speak again, his voice booming throughout the area. Up on that cliff the other tributes may be able to hear him echo throughout the arena at this point.

"And yea, we both have families. We both have people that we need to go back to. Astrid has hers and I have mine. And I will get back. Because my brother needs me to go back, he needs me to come home. I may have to kill a dozen people in order to do it, but I would die for him in a second. And your words aren't going to stop me from doing that. So why don't you think about that for your final thoughts. I want you to think about what you said and realize that me and Astrid have bigger hearts then you EVER will." Anders wanted to punch this kid right in the face. He wanted to punch him so hard in the mouth that he would swallow every word he had just spewed out at them and make him eat them. But he abstained from it. No, his slash was good enough and he was almost dead anyways. Though his next set of attacks he couldn't promise that there wouldn't be a meeting of his fist to the boy's face.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Losing Mental Faith Blockedc
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Losing Mental Faith Arrow-15

Losing Mental Faith Tumblr_m0tpmx3H9q1r8wvvh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:53 am

The meadow grass sways in the breeze as the wind picks up, gusting around the tributes and playing with Astrid's hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:28 am

(I'm not very good at finding out when to switch paragraphs, so I'm just going to make a really long paragraph.)

I start to laugh, letting the wind blow in my face. I tuned Astrid out long enough to let most of what Astrid was saying in one ear and out the other. But the words I pause to think about, you'd rather die to be with your family, and I stop laughing. I smile at her and say, "Astrid, all I'm trying to do is try to be as good as you both. I could care less about each and every death here, but I don't, because if I did, you'd do the same to me. How can you accuse me of being selfish, because when you say I'm not selfish you're just referring to the person who you thought accused you of being so." I pause for a moment to catch me breath, and continue, "I know I have a 0% chance of winning right now, but do you think its going to stop me from trying my best? No. I'm not going to give up just because I'm going to die. I'm rooting for you guys to win, maybe then you'll realize that you killed so many people. Even though you may not feel it, you know that deep inside you're just doing it to go back to someone you love. I would have that problem too, if I was ever loved!" I try to duck at the sword, knowing that I should continue, but mine as well make a scene. "Who said I worshiped Thaila? I could care less! Ever noticed I tried to kill her with you both? Or were you just wondering how much pain they went through? Neither, I bet." I say, and stopping for a long breath, rubbing my arm from all the pain I've been trying to keep hidden. I scream out in pain, hoping that something good would come out of it. "And I never said I was innocent, I did idiotic things here also that I am regretting. Haven't you ever thought that people who know they don't have a chance are just jealous that you can kill people without feeling so much pain to regret it?" I sigh, and look down at the ground. "The gamemakers put us to this so they could have entertainment. I know none of you think this is funny. I just don't know what to do anymore. I guess I should just wait for one of you to kill me." I look at Sparky, and say, "When I die, boy, kick some ass for me?" I smile and pet his head. I look at Anders with an upset face, refusing to speak to him, he has still yet to apologize. I feel the breeze once again, and smile, "I just want to be killed already, away from this hell I'm living." I cross my arms, rolling my eyes at them. I take the dagger, with my right hand, and attempt to stab Anders. I smile at him, and begin to laugh again. I smile at the breezes, letting in blow in my face once again.

Losing Mental Faith Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Astrid had been watching Tripp as he spoke, he was such a tool, she couldn't believe it. She still had overwhelming anger, but at this point she noticed Anders had gone on a shouting rage, and he was defending her in a way, she couldn't believe it, well she could, but in the games? Normally that was when people were turning their backs, but she knew Anders before all of this, and Astrid knew of Anders family. Which is why if she did happen to win she'd try to help his family out in any way she could. Astrid had calmed down once again and she took a few moments to breathe as Anders was still going on.

After awhile though she came at Tripp again and she wasn't going to speak to this kid no more, it wasn't worth her time. She came up slashed at him again, she was going to keep doing so until he was dead.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Losing Mental Faith Tumblr_m46nl2qMjQ1qaq0qf

Tripp sent a dagger swing towards Anders, but he simply stepped to the side as the boy weakly missed him. Then he just kept talking again and running around in circle with his words. None of them seemed to make sense when he said them. First he said he didn't care about Thalia at all, when he was the one who made her a mini shrine with her wedding ring and said she would never be forgotten. Anders knew if Astrid had died he sure as hell would have tried to protect her. He wouldn't have turned his blade on her like Tripp did to Thalia. Tripp at least knew he was doomed and knew he was wrong. Now that it was too late it seemed like he had learned that District pride was far greater then the pride in oneself.

He was sick of hearing him speak and he almost didn't waste a word on him, but when Tripp said that he didn't care about the people he killed it just sent a chill up his spine that again triggered his anger. He didn't let it get out of control this time. Instead all he would do was give him a parting sentence for him to ponder as the two careers ended his life now. "I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing." His face was stoic as he spoke and stood in front of Tripp. His hand tightened into a fist and he pulled back towards his face as he readied for something he wanted to do since his first blow up. He swung his arm forwards as his fist lead the way right towards Tripp, looking to make contact with the boy's already scratched up face.

Unarmed hit, so if it hits it will only do -5 damage. Had to edit, was a miss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:40 pm

The gamemakers send even harsher wind to tell the tributes to hurry up the battle.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:13 am

I feel the wind pick up, making me shiver. I stand there, zoned out for about 2 minutes, and when I come back to reality, it is because Astrid was coming at me with a sword. I try to slip away from where the sword was about to hit. I smile at her, a devious smile. I walk up in front of her, and kiss her. "Oh my gosh, Astrid, I am so sorry! I didn't know why I did that! I guess, I just wanted to kiss a girl before I died, well, kissed one on the lips." I stand right in front of look, looking her straight in the eye, and try to stab her with the dagger, and I did it hard, full of anger I kept in after I screamed out of anger, not of pain. I try to move my left arm, but the pain was too much.

"I bet you don't wish that Anders. I can numb you in a few minutes if you want. I know where that bone is." I say and laugh. "They aren't going to stop until one of us is dead. They mine as well send the mother dragon to speed things up." I say and stare at the volcano far off in the distance. I shiver at the cold breeze, well, I thought it was cold. I stare at them both, wondering what would happen next.

Block on Astird's Hit, Attack to Astrid.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:04 am

Astrid wasn't sure what was going on anymore everything was going in slow motion and it was all going by in a weird manner of time. Astrid looked around and she knew the wind would keep picking up, if the district three kid would just give up that'd be great. Astrid was getting annoyed with this kid but right then and there this fourteen year old snotty brat, kissed her, it was rather repulsing. Astrid had anger boiling inside of her and it took her every bit of strength to hold back how much she wanted to snap completely and destroy the kid, and tear him apart, it scared her how creepy her thoughts were getting.

Astrid eventually calmed down and she brought her sword up to move his dagger away, she then twirled her sword and then swung it at the boy. "Why don't you just drop dead!" She spat.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:33 am

Losing Mental Faith Tumblr_inline_mh5faaJoPH1rowln6

Anders noticed the wind begin to push against his back and across the side of his face. He shivered as the wind hit his face slightly because of the altitude but he didn't let it show. He couldn't show he was weak in anyway shape or form, even if that meant pretending he wasn't even the slightest bit cold. The fight progressed even after he missed his punch, as Tripp went to attack Astrid now. But then the surprising thing happened, he kissed her. Anders wanted to scoff, maybe at the fact that Tripp had obviously lost his mind or the face that Astrid made as he kissed her was one of pure disgust. It was quite funny in his opinion but he held in a smile as best he could at the boy's stupidity. Astrid of course was angered by this but she held her composure pretty well. Anders ran forwards with his spear in his hands and twirled the spear for a second before swinging it with force at Tripp's body. He then jumped back and with a serious face he took index and middle finger and pointed them to his eyes then turned his index finger to Tripp as if to say he was watching him or something. He was done speaking at this point to Tripp, the kid had obviously lost a few marbles at this point.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:40 am

Frank Orion

After lifting off from the meadow, it only took a short distance up for Frank to spot something and realize he hadn't been alone on the cliff. He quickly got Thanatos turned around and pointed out the tributes for him to see and register as the plan. "Lets get in there! Drop me off between the District Two tributes and the other one." he said. If this was going to be where he faced the big bad careers who slaughtered half the arena in the opening minutes, so be it. He'd take the dying kid as a temporary ally to get started.

He let Thanatos get him in close and dropped down, landing on his feet next to the boy and quickly reaching out his sword to catch the Male tribute's spear. He looked at him with the same glare he'd given Triton when he first attacked the district four tributes. "Sorry to interrupt, but I have to kill you Careers at some point." he said. Pushing forwards with his sword, Frank charged at Anders intent on stabbing him and basically tackle-hugging him to get him off his feet. The girl would be a different problem, but hopefully the other kid would distract her for a bit until she killed him, if he hadn't died already, and he'd have time to weaken Anders by then.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Losing Mental Faith Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Losing Mental Faith Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:40 am

The member 'Gazimu' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(12)' :
Losing Mental Faith 86227283
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:08 am

Thanatos lunges at Baby Doll, but she just winked at him, unfazed. Thantos becomes flustered and shuffles away, stealing a glance at her every few seconds. This doesn't affect Frank, just his dragon. But Astrid's Soulpeace sees the forced kiss and is pissed off. The normally docile dragon roars at Tripp, and slashes at him with her claws. Tripp's dragon barrels her out of the way and keeps her busy with a fight so she can't hurt Tripp anymore, but Tripp receives some damage.

Trap die goes to Tripp.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
Losing Mental Faith 19586126
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:30 am

Tripp Mattet

I look around as a boy comes down on his dragon, and blocks a hit for me. "Thanks" I say in a relief, as I try to move my left leg over so it would not hit the leg. I make a loud scream as Astrid's dragon comes at me, but then Sparky chases her off. "Sparky, kick some ass!" I say, cheering him on. I wonder who the boy who just saved my life was.  I take a throwing knife, and try to stab Anders with it. "Still waiting for you to apologize. It really hurt my feelings." I say and sniffle. I knew I was dead at this point, no point in trying to save myself. It would just put my self in danger. I had a new guy to root for, and it was this guy. "Never caught your name." I say, breathing heavily of fear. What did death feel like? "Well, its almost time to find out." I say under my breath, looking straight into Sparky's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Losing Mental Faith Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Losing Mental Faith Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:30 am

The member 'Cato' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(3)' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Losing Mental Faith Missm
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:27 am

Losing Mental Faith Tumblr_m46ntfUTtw1qaq0qf

Anders had smirked as he finally went to hit Tripp and it seemed like his attack was going to hit too. That is until a boy dropped from the sky and a sword caught against his spear and pushed it away. It seemed it was the boy from District 12, the one with the perfect score that stood in front of him now. Anders couldn't help but smirk a little as this new face showed itself. He looked like a challenge. Finally a challenge here in the arena. The young man known as Frank looked about the same age as him, same build with maybe a little height added on but overall they looked like two tanks ready to go out onto the battlefield. His face was so serious as he now glared at Anders. Maybe that look had intimidated anyone else he had faced so far but Anders wasn't fazed at all. Instead he cracked a smile as he jumped out of the way of the figure and attack that was coming towards him now. "A new challenger has entered the ring!" He hopped a few times as if he was a boxer or something ready for his next fight and even turned his head to crack his neck a few times. Anders twirled his spear around a little bit decoratively and swung it down by his side. "You know I would love to start this, but I have something else I have to help finish up real quick. Then you have my full attention." Anders winked towards Frank as he swung his spear around him and rammed it towards Tripp's side trying to flank him. He then turned his attention to Tripp as she began to speak to him regarding his "apology." "Oh I'm sorry that I attacked you, I don't know why I did it. I guess its because I've got a big, lesbian crush on you." The sarcasm dripped off his tongue as he spoke and the smirk he wore was wide enough to show the white teeth behind his lips. Of course there would be no apology from Anders for anything he did. In his mind he was justified in everything he did and if anything Tripp should want to apologize to him for leaving after he told him that he wanted him to stay there at the coast.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Losing Mental Faith Arrow-15
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:30 am

Astrid didn't plan on saying anything at this point, and she watched as the district twelve boy had swooped in and blocked an attack for the district three boy. She rolled her eyes and then she watched as the attention shifted to Anders. She wasn't going to complain about that. Astrid then twirled her sword again and slashed at Tripp. She didn't have much else to do.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Frank Orion

Frank scrambled away from Anders' attack after he had blocked his own attack. He chuckled freely at what the guy was saying. Comical in the midst of battle was one way to do it, he figured. "This challenger wants to go home, preferably not in a box" he said. Gripping his sword handle tightly, he bolted towards Anders dove past him, as he got to his feet he quickly slashed at the back of his lower legs, just below the knee. Hopefully he'd get him good and weaken his legs, put him off balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing Mental Faith   Losing Mental Faith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losing Mental Faith
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next