The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Care to help a girl out?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:20 pm

josh wakes up "i can still win" he mumbled he grabbed a wooden knife and swung it wildly. he loosened his grip accedintaly. the knife went out of his hand and hit jake square in the knee.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:22 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

After a night of rest I had gotten dressed and came down for training. I had happened to find my way over to this section again, perhaps I could practice with a spear this time, I hadn't known how to use that really, I knew swords and I knew them well but spears were pretty new to me. I came over and noticed that one girl from knot tying yesterday and I noticed one of the guys. I came in silently and took a spear. Of course this male would be here with the girl, he's probably panting after her in a sense he can't get girls in his district but that was none of my business and my thoughts like these weren't really to be shared.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Rhea readied her attack when from the corner of her eye she saw Josh wake up and start swinging a knife around wildly. She dropped the sword and ran over to him, the wooden knife just missing her and hitting Jake instead. She lifted his head up, looking into his eyes to check his pupils and check for a concussion. "Josh, your ok! You were out for ahwile. How do you feel?" That was when she remembered Jake behind her. She got up, dropping Josh's head on the mat. "Oh, are you ok...?" Rhea was sure she looked like a chicken with its head cut off whe Maria came by. That was how she wanted to seem, but she cringed knowing she wouldn't have done that back home. It was hard trying to keep up the act.

She decided to give up trying to help both. Katya would have to be happy enough she at least attempted to help them both. She looked at Maria, out of breath.
"Hi, I'm sure this was quite entertaining?" She put on a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:12 pm

I was hit in the bloody knee and was surprised by the impact but kept balance. I griped the handle of the knife and pulled it straight out. The pain was quick and lasting but i wouldnt show weakness infront of Rhea. I walked over to josh and well limped over to josh and handed him the knife. "I belive this is your damn knife" I say to showing that i was indeed pissed of by the impact of that knife.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Rhea couldn't sit ad pretend that she didn't know what to do anymore. She grabbed a few supplies and went to Jake. "Here lt me take care of that for you. We need to stop the bleeding." She wrapped his knee is some gauze and applied some pressure. It didn't look like it hit anything that would cause him to have permanent walking problems. "It will hurt when you walk, but no serious damage here." Rhea gave him a comforting smile, the same kind her mother used to give her patients in district 5.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:11 pm

The bleeding had gone on a little to long. Jake only had enough time to say"Thansk for coming that'll be 3:50 at the window" Then he passed out cold on the floor hearing voices calling his name and movement around him. But he does rememmber Rhea's warm smile while he was unconcious.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:12 pm

"Jake, is that you. I thought we were still fighting. Did I hurt Jake" he asked rhea. "Did we win" he asked too.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:15 pm

I looked at the people around me in the station, people were certainly different outside of district twelve. I held spear and twirled it around a bit to get a good feeling, now, should she learn how to throw it or stab it? That was the question. I couldn't help but glance over at the others. I looked at Rhea, I knew her game now it was easy to spot out as for the boys..Well they were just being boys and I didn't have a response to that.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:41 pm

"He is out. At least the bleeding stopped." She sighed a bit as Jake laid there totally knocked out. She looked over to Josh and smiled. "Good to see you are ok. How does your had feel? And yes....we lost. I had to give up..." Rhea looked down, frowning some in her disappointment. She grabbed for the familiar leaf round her neck for comfort and was suprised when it wasn't there is its normal spot. Her eyes widened, "oh no, where is my necklace? Oh right...I left it with you when I left last night."
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:44 pm

"Josh was sad about Jake but knew it wasn't his current concern. He pulled out the necklace "do you want it back, I already have my token".
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:48 pm

I came back around but i had no idea of what had happend. Why was there pain in my leg and where was i? And if i had a girlfriend this cute next to me i have no remembrnce of her.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Rhea took the necklace and latched it around her neck. "Thanks, it was my mother's. Its the only thing left of her that I have. I will be back momentarily." She needed to be alone for moment, just a moment. Thinking of her mother didn't usually upset her but today it seemed to get to her. She noticed she was near Maria, and trying not to be rude she decided to acknowledge her. "They won't leave me alone," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:11 pm

I screamed in panic "WHERE THE HELL AM I " !! Many trainers were startled and were confused. A trainer came to me holding a melee weapon i did what came natrually to me
I took the knife out of his hand kicked him behind the knee then i used the hilt of the knife to knock him out after that everyone was aware what had happend.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Rhea heard the commotion. So much for reflecting on her own feeling for a bit. She ran over to see what was going on and it seemed like a few others had the same idea. She saw Jake panicing but didn't know why. She broke through the crowd and ran to him. She smiled warmly, "Hey what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:11 pm

At the sound of the voice one it startled me too, I was freaking the hell out. I swept the person's feet off the floor then pinned the opposing force on the ground. It was a girl but looked as if she was calm. "Where the hell am I?". I asked for the third time.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:33 pm

A trainer steps in and yanks the tribute away from the other one. "You're in the Training Gym Tribute!" he says in the tribute's ear, restraining him.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 pm

I was being assulted from behind. I wrapped my arms around the mans head then flip him over me. I make a quick kick but miss and he quickly gets up. "I will beat you all until i am answerd WERE THE HELL AM I"! i yell.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:37 pm

The trainer sighs, "I just answered you"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Rhea tried to go with the peaceful approach. "Your in the training area in the Capitol. Your a tribute and so am I. My name is Rhea..." She tried to get him to remember, but it seemed like he was confused about everything.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:44 pm

The girl answerd me agine but i couldnt be here i was supposed to be in district 7. A guard came towrds me and he said to cooperate or be forced to the custody of the capitol. capitol
i hate the capitol all my anger for them burned through me there the ones that killed my brother put us in the pins to be slaughter." i will never let you prison us for slaughter you swine herder" i say to the gaurd and charged at him with a sword.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Rhea had to leave. She hated conflict and this was just chaotic. She left heading towards somewhere she thought would be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Seeing that the tribute was out of control, the trainer grabs a blunt club and sidesteps the sword, knocking the tribute out with a blow to the head.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:03 pm

I was hit in the head and that seemed to knock me out of my forgetful stage. When i re awoke i had to expline things. "sorry bout that i kind of had a forgetful moment of were i was" I explined everything and i had to sit there while the trainer talked to me.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:06 pm

The trainer glanced at the other nearby trainers, who were all aware of the situation, he then turned to the tribute. "Just remember to stay calm, this place is just for practice. Now go to the Lunch room and get something to eat, it will help"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Care to help a girl out?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3