The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hand to Hand combat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hand to Hand combat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Hand to Hand combat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Hand to Hand combat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand combat   Hand to Hand combat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:43 pm

The trainer ducks both attacks and steps back in a defensive stance. this one had some skills to bring.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand combat   Hand to Hand combat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:48 pm

I watch as the trainer ducks both my attacks then land in a stance almost identical to mine.

That was only warm up.

I swing my leg in a round-house kick to her ribs the a side kick to the chest. Before even seeing if they hit, I throw a punch to the nose then a elbow to the side of her face. I also make a side kick to the ribs.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hand to Hand combat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Hand to Hand combat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand combat   Hand to Hand combat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:56 pm

The trainer dodges the round-house rick but takes the punch. She is knocked out of the way of the elbow. She returns the favor with a straight kick to the stomach and an elbow to the chin.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand combat   Hand to Hand combat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:45 pm

I avoid the kick but the elbow hits me. I counterattack with a punch to the ribs, a kick to the chest, and another kick, but this time to the head.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand combat   Hand to Hand combat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:59 pm

the trainer shoves away the punch, but takes the kick to the chest. She drops and rolls backwards on to her feet in time to deflect a second kick away from her head with her arms. She then tackles the tribute and lands on top of her. She gets to her knees and punches at the Tribute's head. "You've done this before, I take it"
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand combat   Hand to Hand combat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 pm

I gritted my teeth then said, "You win. I give up" I stood up then walked to the ranged weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand combat   Hand to Hand combat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hand to Hand combat
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3