The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Heppa Duskdale!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Heppa Duskdale!   Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Ceasar gets up from his seat, "Now its time to give a warm welcome to our District Two Female Tribute, Heppa Duskdale!" he shouts loudly, and the crowd cheers for the next Tribute as they make their way on stage.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Heppa Duskdale!   Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:04 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa smiled and walked on stage, her long black dress slightly trailing behind her. She waved at the crowd. Heppa was slightly nervous, but she was also excited. Heppa sat down on a chair next to Ceaser. The chair was white and sleek and made of metal. Ceaser was odd looking, especially in person. He had blue hair that stuck up and a shiny jacket with a turquoise tie. Heppa smiled again "Ceaser, I must say, it is great to meet you!" She said with enthusiasm. Heppa give a short giggle as the crowd cheered. Then Heppa crossed her legs and turned to Ceaser, awaiting the next question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Heppa Duskdale!   Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:04 am

Caesar grins. "Why, thank you! I must say it is just lovely to meet you as well. Now, I was wondering, can you tell us what it's like to be one of the career tributes this year? What does it take to be one of the tough guys- or, shall I say, girls?" he questions, resting his elbow on his outstretched knee and leaning over to rest his head in the palm of his upright hand. The crowd mimics him in anticipation, wanting to get the inside scoop on what it's like for the tributes.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Heppa Duskdale!   Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:17 am

Code:
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa smiled and gave a slight giggle. "Great question! Well, I'm gonna be honest, I feel like I've got a lot to live up to, but my previous training has definitely come in handy. Caesar, I think this is the year of the girls. I'm telling you, a girl is going to win!" She said happily. Heppa flashed a smile. She uncrossed her legs and blew a short kiss at the crowd. Then she giggled as someone in the crowd pretended to catch it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Heppa Duskdale!   Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:38 am

Caesar grinned. "Oooh, I bet it will be, especially with girls like you in the Games!" The women in the audience went especially crazy, screaming Heppa's name, and Caesar had to actually lift a finger to calm them down. "Well, we can see that you're a hit with the crowd! Have you always been so good with people?" he chirps, pleased with the way the interview was going.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Heppa Duskdale!   Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:45 am

Code:
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa laughed cheerily. She moved a bright red curl out f her face and turned to Caesar. "Caesar aren't you just charming?" Heppa said, giggling. She turned to the audience. "Can you guys keep a secret?" Heppa asked the crowd. They went wild screaming "YES!" Heppa giggled again. "I'm not just good with people, I have to say I'm also pretty good with a sword!" She said grinning. The crowd cheered.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Heppa Duskdale!   Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:09 am

Caesar laughed. "Ooooh, girl! I just can't wait to see this year's careers in the Games, and I'm sure everyone in the Capitol is going to have their eye on you, am I right?" he prompted, the roaring of the crowd answer enough. Caesar winked at Heppa. "And thank you, by the way. I try. Now... we know you're good with swords and people, so I'm sure you'll be a great career! You probably stand out during training as well, no? Any particular tributes who 'stand out' to you?" he begins, winking at her with smiling eyes.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Heppa Duskdale!   Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Code:
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa laughed. She smiled at Caesar. "Well, I think we've all got out our eye on Chaos! He's definitely competition. But, we're both careers for now." She said as she smiled and nodded. "And then there's the girl from 12. She acted all weak in Training and then she comes out with an 8?" She said. "But, I'm not here to talk about other tributes! I'm here to talk me!" Heppa said giggling.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Heppa Duskdale!   Interview with Heppa Duskdale! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Heppa Duskdale!
Page 1 of 1