The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Maria Dezlin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Maria Dezlin! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Maria Dezlin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Maria Dezlin! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:51 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Ceasar gets up from his seat, "Now its time to give a warm welcome to our District Twelve Female Tribute, Maria Dezlin!" He shouts loudly, and the crowd cheers for the next Tribute as they make their way on stage.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Maria Dezlin! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Maria Dezlin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:12 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
outfit

I walked on stage with my head held high with confidence, I waved to the Capitol and flashed a smile at them. I took my seat and smiled at Ceasar. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ceasar, you are looking absolutely stunning." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:25 am

Ceasar laughs and with a grin, "Why thank you, but I don't look quite as stunning as you my dear. So lets talk about the score you got in your private session shall we?" The crowd goes wild, and after a few moments of cheering from the crowd he speaks again. "It was quite impressive, so tell us how are you feeling about your chances after seeing that?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:30 am

I had to play my angle and I had to do it, but could I? Could I do it well enough? I wasn't prepared to do it and that was the only problem. I suppose it might come naturally. I plastered a smile on my face. "Thank you." I say kindly and then when he mentioned my score and such I grinned, "I had no doubts in my ability, I was proud of my mark, very proud. I am confident that it will pull me through the games and those who aren't on my side will have it coming to them." I say confidently.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 am

"Oh I am sure you will, especially after seeing such a high score. What do you all think?" The crowd roars and at some times you can slightly hear 'Maria' being chanted. Ceasar leans in closer to her, "so Maria, how have you liked the Capitol so far? How does it compare to district 12?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:46 am

I smiled and threw my fist in the air as the Capitol cheered for me and practically almost chanted my name. I returned it to my lap and looked at him. "Oh the Capitol is amazing! District twelve is my home though and strangely enough I miss all the low end things we have but the Capitol is fascinating with this style, showers, and everything. The food is really nice." I said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:51 am

The audience goes crazy at hearing the tribute's approval of their lavish lifestyle. Ceasar waited for the crowd to calm itself before going onto his next question. "So Maria...tell me, is there someone waiting for you back home? Family, friends...boyfriend?" Ceasar raised an eyebrow, fishing for some sort of juicy gossip. "A beautiful girl like you has to have someone special waiting back home for you."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:55 am

I laughed, I had been asked this so much it didn't bother me anymore. "I have someone to go back to, yes." I said with a grin and then looked at him. I put on a fake blush, "Oh stop it, you're making me blush!" I say smiling, "Wouldn't you like to know." I say.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:01 am

After some cooing from the audience Ceasar looks to Maria, listening carefully. "Of course we would love to know! Wouldn't we?" Ceasar yelled out to the crowd looking around as if he was hoping for them to answer. And in a moment the entire crowd was screaming, "Yes" and "tell us!" "So...who is the lucky guy?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:08 am

I looked at all the Capitol people and then back to him and flashed a smile, "He's a kind boy who has helped me a lot, and sometimes I don't like sharing him to everyone, I'm not selfish he's just special to me." I said and as I said the words, that wasn't a way to get sponsors at all..It was true he really was special to me and all I had left to hold onto, I didn't want the whole world to know about him.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:16 am

There were sounds of disappointment from the audience as Maria declined to share the identity of this mystery boy. "You won't even give us his name? Not even a little hint?" Ceasar winked at the tribute and the crowd began to chant 'tell us' hoping that she would let slip the information they so desperately sought.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:24 am

I smiled and felt bad, they all wanted to know but wasn't it meant to be kept to myself he was special to me. I bit my lip and looked down, he was mine..Not theirs but that was me being slightly selfish and that wasn't me...He wants me to be me. That's all Griffin wanted. "His name is Griffin." I said smiling and a light blush came across her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:54 pm

"Well then, Griffin is a very lucky boy if I do say so myself."The crowd goes crazy, even chanting Griffin's name in triumph. Ceasar leans in and grabs her hand and squeezes for a moment. Then he leans back in his chair. "So Maria, what do you think about your fellow tributes? We saw some pretty interesting tributes tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:01 am

I smiled at him, "Thank you." I say softly for only him to hear and then he asked me about what I thought of my fellow tributes, "Some of them have fantastic skills no doubt but I know that in order to go home they will all need to go down, however I can't do that alone, I need my fellow allies I have." I say flashing a brighter smile.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:01 am

Ceasar pulled his hand up to his ear as if he was listening for something, then turned to Maria and smiled. "Of course allies are a wonderful thing to have in the Games. So Maria, would you like to share who your allies are or are we going to have to wait until the games to see who you have chosen to align yourself with?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:05 am

I laughed and shook my head lightly. "You'll all just have to wait and find out, I need to leave some surprise for you guys!" I said excitedly and I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:12 am

"Ooh all of the tributes seem full of surprises tonight!" Ceasar laughed aloud and slapped his knee. The crowd took its lead from him and laughed along. "So Maria, we are all dying to know. Who do you think is your biggest competition in the arena?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 am

I laughed along with the Capitol and him for a bit and when he asked the question I didn't even give it thought, "I don't think there is much for competition for me, Ceasar." I started, "I just don't see anyone playing a big threat to me, no one really despises me and I have yet to see someone who has scared me yet." I finished.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:26 am

Ceasar smiled at the girl, showing a bright white teeth. "And I am sure they aren't a threat to you, I'm sure your many fans would agree with me. What do you all think, am I currently talking to the next victor?" The crowd screamed, it was obvious Maria had some admirers in the audience. "I have time for only one more question, so lets make it a good one shall we? Now, my dear what would you say is your greatest strength going into the arena?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:31 am

I smiled with Ceasar and I couldn't help but smile more when the Capitol was cheering for me and I waved at them a bit, yet again and then turned to him. We only had one question left and I had to make it count. I had to answer this honestly, all the other tributes may know but they wont know my purpose for it and if I had sponsors they could help me. "Using wires, of course." I say grinning and of course the gamemakers would know exactly why I'd need it but this was the last question so there wouldn't be anymore further questions on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:36 am

The buzzer rang signaling the end of the interview."And leaving us on such a cliffhanger! I guess we will all have to watch in order to find out exactly what you mean." Ceasar stood and made a sweeping motion towards the tribute next to him. "Lets hear it for the strong girl from district 12, Maria Dezlin! And may the odds be ever in your favor my dear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maria Dezlin!   Interview with Maria Dezlin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Maria Dezlin!
Page 1 of 1