The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yes! We found water!

Go down 
+4
Chiiyoko
Northwoman
Glaceon
DinoLily
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yes! We found water! Left_bar_bleue150/150Yes! We found water! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Yes! We found water! Empty
PostSubject: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Yes! We found water! Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa walked until she came to a river. It was mostly calm but she could see that it got more and more dangerous. Then Heppa saw something. She squinted. It was an island of sorts. Heppa shrugged. She didn't want to get too far away from the other tributes. Heppa walked over to the river and filled up her water bottle. Then she turned to the others. Chaos had stayed behind to deal with any other tributes. "Everyone get as much water as you can. Don't drink any unless you need to. It's still the middle of the day. We should go look for tributes." Heppa said, grinning at her last few words. Heppa looked at her things. She laid out her blanket and put her water bottle, knife, and apples in it. Then she used her rope to tie the blanket closed. Then she used the remaining length of rope to tie it around her waist. She smiled. Perfect.
Items: Arrows(18), Blanket(1), Bow(1), Water Bottle(1), Rope(1), Apples(4), Knife(1)
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:35 pm

.:Snow Blue:.

I walked behind Heppa as the river came into view. I took my water bottle out my bag and filled it up. I sat the bag down when Heppa spoke. "Yes once everyone is ready we go for a hunt." The hunt. The best part of the games.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Chaos hurried back, he had told the others to follow him once they were ready to come. He spotted the two and he hurried over to both of them. He brushed back his hair as he reached the area and sat down. This was better then he could imagine, without saying a word he dug his water bottle down into the river and put it back into his bagpack. He was not that hungry, he was ready to hunt,

"Once everyone gets here, we hunt."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yes! We found water! Left_bar_bleue150/150Yes! We found water! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Skye caught up with the pack towards the river. It seems like they were all getting comfortable, setting up camp here. He sighed and sat down as they prepared what they needed and get water. No water for him, looks like it. He'll have to wing it this game, and it could kill him to do so. Well, what's so fun without a little bit of impromptu? He stared at his bow and inwardly sighed. "So any plans on where we're heading?"
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Chaos spotted the tribute from 4 and laughed with just his bow and club. "Well then Skye, just keep your heads up. I got you a fishing rod since you are from the fishing district," He smirked and checked his sword and spear. "Let's go hunting, I saw some idiot run to the marsh near the Cornacoupia. We are going there," Chaos lead them into a quick run towards the pond.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:56 pm

I smile as I grab my bag and spear. I tighten my belt and fix some wrinkles in my suit. This was going to be perfect. "So we're ready?" Without waiting for an answer I say, 'Good." I dash off into the woods towards the marsh.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:57 pm

No change.

(OOC: remember to get a GM post before reposting.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yes! We found water! Left_bar_bleue0/150Yes! We found water! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:58 pm

“Skye,”Megan breathlessly arrived. She gave him one of her backpacks.“Why did you come with only weapons?”She muttered as she gave the backpack. Sure, the only food she had was a single apple, but she had gotten a few weapons and a backup weapon, which were stashed in her backpack. No need for a return there. She gripped her knives and said“That'll be fun,”and began to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:59 pm

( Ignore my last post )

Chaos spotted the tribute from 4 and laughed with just his bow and club. "Well then Skye, just keep your heads up. I got you a fishing rod since you are from the fishing district," He smirked and checked his sword and spear. "Let's go hunting," Chaos lead them into a quick walk away from their camp.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Skye couldn't help but laugh miserably at what he gotten as well. A fishing rod better than no fishing rod, "thanks I guess." He looked up to see Megan and gave a weak, thankful smile for the backpack, "that's all I could work with. Let's just blame that explosion." He got up and grabbed the bow he had and decided that he'll make arrows out of wood if he had to. "If that guy has a weapon, can I take it?" Skye asked.

Items:
Bow (1)
Club (1)
Shovel (1)
Fishing rod (1)
Backpack (1)

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:02 pm

( THE PACK HAS WANDERED OFF, watch for limes post )
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:04 pm

(Snow posted in Marsh)
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Rhea watched as the careers walked off without her. She was obviously the odd one in the group. She sat down and laid the spear down in front of her within arms reach in case someone came to attack her. She just thought for a moment, she saw the girl she killed, her face was imprinted on her mind. She grabbed one of the apples she had in her makeshift pack and wiped in on her wetsuit. She thought about taking a bit, but figured she should wait until later before eating. Now she just waited until the pack came back.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Noise could be heard from the direction the Careers had went. The hunt must have found someone.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Rhea heard noises that sounded like fighting. She stood up and contemplated going to see what was going on and she did.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:11 pm

[color=red]Chaos hobbled back with Heppa. He sighed when they got to the river and slowly pulled out his blanket he had collected at the bloodbath. He spread it out and lay down onto it, he moaned softly as the rocks dug into his cut.and looked up at the sky. "Can I have some more health kits," He called out. As the others walked in he said to them "Someone should spread out food, it's getting late and we have to eat. And someone heal me up," He asked and sat up, going for his backpack. "Fire anyone?"

Last edited by Northwoman on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:14 pm

.:Snow Blue:.

I walked back to camp after the long and hard battle. I flopped down on the riverbank and opened my first-aid kit. I got some cloth and wrapped it around my leg to keep from getting it infected. I gave Chaos some the first-aid kit after me. Once he was finished I zipped my bag back up and looked at the island. I sighed. If only I could build a boat....
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa looked at Rhea. "You heal them up. Skye, you try to catch some fish." She said. then she moved over and sat by Chaos. "Here, take it." She said softly, handing him her least bruised apple. "Eat up, you'll need your strength." She said, smiling at him. Her smile was genuine and real.
Items: Arrows(16), Blanket(1), Bow(1), Water Bottle(1), Rope(1), Apples(3), Knife(1)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Skye plopped down on the ground and held on to the arrows that Heppa gave him, "Thanks," he nodded towards their agreement on the arrows. And of course they told him to go fish. "Alright on it," he got up again and looked into the river, looking towards what fish it held. River fishes were much easier to fish than sea fishes, so he hoped to get enough to last awhile. He glanced back to see if Megan would come and help him as he started to wait and stare back at the fishes.

Items
Bow(1)
Arrows(2)
Club(1)
Shovel(1)
Fishing rod (1)
Backpack(1)
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:05 pm

I laid back and looked at the stars. I found the Big Dipper, and Oriana's Belt. I looked at the moon. It was bright and full, the river's calme waters reflected the light. The sounds of crickets and frogs came from the forest. I yawned. "I think it's about time we get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:07 pm

No change.

(Please request a GM post before posting again.)
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Rhea kneeled down next to both Chaos and Snow. "Ok I will fix up Snow first, it will be easier." Rhea got the first aid kit and took out some bandages, she would need to stop the bleeding and some bandages would do the trick. She placed a couple of things on Snow and once she looked patchd up she moved on to Chaos. He was groaning and moaning a bit, but his wounds weren't tha bad. Rhea quietly giggled to herself as she fixed him up with the supplies in the kit. It was basically used up now, they would need to find another soon or hope a sponsor would send one down the next time one of them got hurt. "Ok, all better. Now you guys just need to rest, Heppa can you make sure Chaos doesn't try to do anything strenuous while he recovers a bit. And make sure he eats something." She flashed a sweet smile, she was proving to be useful after all.

Ooc: Nevermind on the Chaos one...can't heal twice in one turn sorry.

Last edited by Jeremy on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yes! We found water! Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Yes! We found water! Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:22 pm

The member 'Jeremy' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Heal(Other)' :
Yes! We found water! 68062640

--------------------------------

#2 'Heal(Other)' :
Yes! We found water! Scaled.php?server=10&filename=failbk
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa gave a weak smile to Rhea and turned to Chaos and and Snow. Heppa nodded them. "You two should sleep. The rest of us can keep watch." Heppa said. She stood up and looked around. She didn't see anyone...or anything. She noticed that Chaos hadn't eaten his apple. "C'mon, eat up." She said smiling at Chaos. Heppa turned to Skye. "Catch anything?"
Items: Arrows(16), Blanket(1), Bow(1), Water Bottle(1), Rope(1), Apples(3), Knife(1)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:31 pm

It was getting dark, and the fish in the river were less visible than before. "Doesn't look like it," Skye held on to the rod, hoping to make as little noise as possible and froze. He knew the fish were close to the bait but would they nibble? Would the fish even be edible in the first place? He'll have to catch at least one to find out.
Items:
Bow(1)
Arrows(2)
Club(1)
Shovel(1)
Backpack(1)
Fishing rod (1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes! We found water!   Yes! We found water! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down