The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alderien

Alderien

Female Posts : 7
Birthday : 1996-06-23

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Name: Alderien Henderson
Age/Birthday: 15
District: 2
Family: Has a little sister named Amie, and a father called Joshua.
Brief History: Mother died of illness when young, and her father takes care of her now. He acts like he's proud of her, but Alderien knows he's not really. She knew he always wanted a boy instead of any girls. In Alderien's eyes, he dosen't care about her OR her sister. She keeps a hunting bow and a quiver of arrows underneath a floorboard In her house, she found it there when she was young and thought there was treasure under the house, so she tried bringing up all the floorboards. :3
Physical Appearance: Light brown long hair, dark greeny brown eyes, a menacing smile. She has got a medium length cut on her hand that hasn't yet got infected, thank goodness, but dosen't want to heal. She wears leather leggings and a water proof jacket that was given to her as a 'gift' from her father. Her hairstyle is where the back of her hair is tied up, and the fringe splits down onto two sides of her cheeks. I really don't know how to explain her hair, so it's like the picture I have.
Personality: Alderien has a short temper and can be hostile when strangers are around her little sister, but she can be very friendly once you become her friend. She speaks with intelligence and thinks about tough moments alot. Such as, if she was ever chosen by the reaping to be in the Hunger Games, she would all the way on the journey be thinking of different methods and how to survive if she was stung by a tracker-jacker, what berries are posion, ect.. She also likes to shout at people. Smile She's a very sporty person, I mean she likes to run alot to keep herself fit, even though she dosen't even need to since she's quite poor and dosen't get so much to eat.
Flaw: She has a weak spot on her left flank, where when she was little her father by mistake scarred her with a knife.
Pets: A Sparrow named Fly she shares with her sister.
Rich or Poor?: More on the poor side.
Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrow for definite!
Talents: Good hunter, stealthy, nimble on the feet.
Preferred Angles are mysterious and intimidating.
Angles this tribute will not do is sexy or weak.
Other:

Name: Amie Henderson.
Age/Birthday: 12
District: 2
Family: She has an older sister named Alderien, and a father named Joshua.
Brief History: Her mother died of illness a couple of days after being born. Her father takes care of her and her sister, but she notices that Alderien has always been hostile to her father. She once spilled all the milk they currently had all over the small shack that they call their home.
Physical Appearance: Dark brown hair, bright sea blue eyes and usually has a bit of dirt on her face. Her hair is sort out in a bun, but half is hanging out. She wears an old light blue dress, it's one of the nicest things she's got. She wears a Mockingjay pin on the skirt of her dress.
Personality: Amie's a sweet girl, and used to being silent and letting her sister do the talking. She appears weak, but knows a thing or two about hiding. She's a bit clingy too, but those fast short legs can get her up a tree in no time! She is kind and sometimes behind her family's back, hands out money to those poorer. She dosen't really understand what It means to survive yet...
Flaw: Tends to trip over because she moves with too much haste.
Pets: A sparrow named Fly that she and her sister share.
Rich or Poor?: More on the poor side.
Weapon of Choice: Knife.
Talents: Can fit into small spaces, good at convincing others.
Preferred Angles are silence and innocent.
Angles this tribute will not do are sexy and brutality.
Other:

Last edited by Alderien on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add more to History, Appearance and Personality.)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150My Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:42 pm

History, Appearance and Personality need 4 sentences.
Back to top Go down
Alderien

Alderien

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 pm

I have edited it, is it better now? Sorry I didn't write so much and some of it might not make sense. It was 2:50AM in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150My Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:23 am

Both accepted.
Back to top Go down
Alderien

Alderien

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 am

Thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Characters
Page 1 of 1