The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotta Learn My Meds!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IAteYourRainbow

IAteYourRainbow

Female Posts : 25
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Gotta Learn My Meds!  Left_bar_bleue150/150Gotta Learn My Meds!  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nefara Sen
Alliance:: None

Gotta Learn My Meds!  Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Learn My Meds!    Gotta Learn My Meds!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Nefara Rin
Gotta Learn My Meds!  Nefararinsmall

Nefara was proud of the practice she'd gotten in yesterday, although she knew that half of the games was surviving from exposure too. She could bash in skulls all she liked, but if she died of dehydration or starvation, then she was screwed. She walked towards the medical station where the instructor gave her a four hour lecture on what plants to use and not use for salves. Freckles was bored out of her mind, but she paid close attention anyways. You could never be too careful....

Last edited by IAteYourRainbow on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Gotta Learn My Meds!  Left_bar_bleue150/150Gotta Learn My Meds!  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Learn My Meds!    Gotta Learn My Meds!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Henry Gale

Gotta Learn My Meds!  Tumblr_lyzlv3bjH11qfmufk

Henry was still a bit hyped up after the parade and he wanted to have some quality training time. he decided to go to the medical station first. he sees another girl there so he starts small talk as the instructor does her job. "so what district are you from" henry says, nonchalantly. he wanted to make allies in the games, so why not start here. Henry practices wrapping a small bandage around a prosthetic leg, he did not use the right amount of medicine so he had to try again.
Back to top Go down
IAteYourRainbow

IAteYourRainbow

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Learn My Meds!    Gotta Learn My Meds!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Nefara Rin

Nefara looked over, who was this? People talking to her? She gave a small smile to him anyways, "I'm from Four. I'm Nefara, or Freckles. What's your district?" she said with a friendly smile, starting a salve out of some various plants that the medical station had.

Last edited by IAteYourRainbow on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Learn My Meds!    Gotta Learn My Meds!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:47 pm

Henry Gale

Gotta Learn My Meds!  Tumblr_m79r68nsS11r3i7aho3_500

Henry continued to work with his bandages and eventually got the hang of patching a wound up. "im from five, actually. so do you have any alliances yet? or are you just going with the careers?Henry said, tentatively. as he moved on to using leafs to patch up a wound, in place of leaves. an alliance with a possible career would be a definite plus for him.
Back to top Go down
IAteYourRainbow

IAteYourRainbow

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Learn My Meds!    Gotta Learn My Meds!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Nefara Rin

Freckles smiled. So, he was searching for an alliance? "Well, actually, I don't know anyone. Even the boy from my District." Nefara replied, finishing her salve and handing it to the instructor for her to inspect. She leaned against the table, watching him work on bandages. A district fiver? What did they do again? Power? She briefly thought about how useful he COULD be, then finally said, "If you wanna join up for the Games, I'm good with that. Just know that I'm not making any promises." she said with a grim smile. "And...I can't promise that it'll just be the two of us, she finished, her grim smile opening up into a more friendly one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Learn My Meds!    Gotta Learn My Meds!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta Learn My Meds!
Page 1 of 1