The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Career Table

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Career Table Left_bar_bleue150/150Career Table Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Rafe Terrn
Career Table Rafeterrn

Rafe grabbed a steak from the serving table and then a baked potato. A good meal to eat, one of his favorites, when they could find good enough Steak in the district. He sat down at one of the tables that could see the Training Center from the arch separating it from the Lunch Room, claiming it for his Alliance.
Back to top Go down

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Career Table Tumblr_m7jeexW3jB1qf7pzqo5_r2_250

Heather wasn't particularly worried about meeting with the careers at lunch. 'Worried' just wasn't something she did. The other tributes didn't need to know that, but she figured her exit meant more than her entrance, depending on Lenina's decision. Somehow Heather felt that Lenina would be the one with the most authority over the members, although she would probably have to agree with any others. Heather noticed the boy from 2 sitting alone at a table and figured he was probably a career due to his district, demeanor, and the fact that she had seen him conversing with Lenina. She strutted over to the table and sat down on the other side. "Hello," she said icily, cautious of every word that slipped out of her mouth. If they didn't want her, Heather didn't care. Their loss, she though to herself. I'll just go back to the act of partial innocence, make a random alliance with someone from a lesser district, then kill them later of course, and go from there. Or maybe I could trick a bunch of people into making a huge group and then... no, no, mustn't think too big. There will be time for that later. Heather smiled sweetly at Rafe, too sweetly, so sweetly it was almost creepy. "I trust that Lenina has informed you of my proposition?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Career Table Tumblr_lznpnpeHcD1rpzbo4o1_500
Career Table Leninanamebanner
---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina walked into the lunch room following Rafe as he made his way around. She hated following like a sheep, but if she wanted to keep her one ally she would need to play nice and it was just easier to bend a little and let him lead than lose the only person she knew would watch her back for the time being. Rafe grabbed his food and found a table to sit at, but Lenina hung back for a bit looking at all the choices before finally settling on some fruit. She turned back to see the girl from district 7 talking to Rafe. She walked over cautiously and took a seat next to Rafe. "I see you made it over here district 7. Rafe this is the girl I briefly mentioned earlier." She looked over to him and raised an eyebrow looking to get his opinion on what their next move was, eating a piece of fruit while she waited. Although she normally wouldn't be so open it wasn't just her in this alliance and from the small amount of social interaction she had learned she found it best to let others make the decisions than risk them revolting against her harsh ways.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:44 am

Rafe Terrn
Career Table Rafeterrn

Rafe shot a glance at Lenina before addressing the girl. "More like I inquired to the nature of her little chat with you to discover your intentions" he said, being formal, but not kind. He looked directly at the Seven girl now. "So, you want to join the Career pack, why should we consider you a worthwhile ally?" he asks, as if interviewing her.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Career Table Left_bar_bleue0/150Career Table Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Luke sets his tray down and thus doing so he interupted a conversation in the making. "Well seems I have found the table that is....Feared? is that a good deffanition for this table? Or is it not worth me staying?" Luke said with a sneer and ofcourse dominitly showing off his muscles and enlarged chest as the wolfs did back at 3.
"So what shall we talk about Raffe?" Luke said staring him in the eyes with a cold heartless fire burning in them.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Career Table Tumblr_lx9iv9EkzT1qb9pa3o1_500
Career Table Tumblr_ll1o3pblDX1qaboh9o1_500

Lenina was about to speak up to the girl from district seven when they were so rudely interrupted by some cocky boy who slammed his tray down in an attempt to get their attention. Her head jerked sideways to look at him and followed as he sat down and spoke to Rafe. She didn't even wait to see what Rafe was going to do before she acted. Lenina stood up and slammed her fists down on the table as she leaned over it. Her icy eyes pierced deep into his as she moved her face closer to him. "Didn't your mother ever each you its rude to butt into conversations you weren't involved in. Plus you can't sit with us!" She yelled that last bit, effectively getting the attention of the other tributes, gamemakers and peacekeepers that were in the room. Lenina didn't back off though, she just stood there as stoically as ever holding her position. Just hit me I dare you, was all she repeated in her mind. She didn't like that this cocky stranger assumed he was good enough to be able to sit here with them.

Back to top Go down

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Career Table Tumblr_m6kcdaS90u1rs2qlb

Heather smirked at the new arrival. Who does he think he is? she though to herself. Even I wouldn't directly mess
with the careers, and I mess with everybody.
She looked him up and down, unimpressed. Nothing worse than
someone trying to show off,
she scoffed in her head, turning back to face Rafe."Well, I'd rather not
disclose that precise information while certain other tributes are in audible range..."
she trailed off, glancing obviously
at Luke. "However, I suppose that he'll find out eventually if you allow me to join your prestigious group, so
I'll explain. I don't know if this will make sense to you at first, depending on your personal or district-wise studies of mental
conditions, but I am a medically certified psychopath. That means no empathy for anyone, among other things. I literally
have no guilt or remorse. No emotional problem with killing or torture or whatever you careers do for fun in the Games. My
brain just doesn't process it."
Heather laughed. "Also, not to brag, but I'm pretty smart and I don't
suck at using weapons. Give me something sharp or burning and I'm set to destroy,"
she said cheerfully, annoyed
with herself for ranting a bit. "You know what? I'm going to get some food. Apparently that's what your
supposed to do at lunch. That should give you some time to make up your minds, and when I come back you can tell me
your decision, okay?"
she chirped, smiling brightly. Heather slid out from the table and grabbed a tray, looking at the
food with wholly suspicious eyes and eventually getting some vibrant red cherries and some sort of soup. She didn't return
to the table yet, pretending to be looking at the salad.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Rafe Terrn
Career Table Rafeterrn

Rafe had eaten his meal while the others talked, he ignored the District Three guy. He finished while Lenina was telling him off. A quick meal, no doubt. He waited to hear the District Seven girl out before addressing either of them. He first turned to District 3 after that, "Look pal, I'm here to win, and if you're going to walk up and try to convince me your strength and skill rivals mine, it just gives me more reason to kill you early in the games" he says bluntly. He wasn't going to waste time with annoying tributes, he wanted people who would kill without question, but he could kill later, when he needed to. Incidentally, District 7 was one of those people. He turned to her now, "I see no problem with you being in our pack then, if Lenina is all right with it, you're in" he says, offering a handshake. "Its Heather, right?" he said, smiling politely.
Back to top Go down

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Career Table Tumblr_m6kcb8Mtzv1rs2qlb

Heather returned to the table and smiled when she heard Rafe's answer. "Lovely." She shook his hand for a few seconds before pulling away and eating a spoonful of soup. "Yes, my name is Heather. And you are presumably... Raffe?" she responded, tilting her head. He must think he's going to kill me, she thought to herself. What fun! She smiled at Luke and delicately placed one of the cherries from her plate between her teeth, plucking off the stem with her fingertips before she snapped her mouth closed and licked her lips. "Can't take a hint, can you?" she teased. "Naughty, naughty." She narrowed her eyes, suddenly glaring, her demeanor changing from flirty to not amused and slightly aggressive. Heather flicked the cherry stem at his face as she chewed and swallowed the actual cherry, rolling her eyes. "Oh, and I almost forget, thanks for the acceptance," she added, speaking to Lenina and Rafe. "It means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Career Table Tumblr_m8th5fPoCn1qds1uqo1_500

Lenina stood there still for a moment as Heather walked away but sat down not taking her eyes off of the boy from district 3. She decided she would just ignore him for now. Maybe he would take the hint. She turned towards the two people she actually wanted to talk to and spoke as she continued eating her food. "I am fine with this agreement. Welcome aboard Seven." Lenina didn't hold her hand out for a shake or anything, she didn't see the need for her to do so. Rafe had shook the girls hand and since Rafe and her were basically the alliance it really wasn't necessary. She finished up her food pretty quickly, mainly so she could get away from the intruder. She got up deciding that she should get back to learning some useful skills or something and maybe throwing a few knives around so she wouldn't get rusty with her aim. "Well I am going to practice. See you around. Rafe if I don't see you than I guess I will see you back at the apartment." Lenina turned and gave a short wave as she walked off to her next destination.
Back to top Go down

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Heather picked at her soup for a few minutes. She was bored. "I think I'm going to go, too... better get some weaponry skills before the private sessions..." She popped another of the little red cherries on her plate into her mouth and spat out the stem and the pit. Heather then took her tray and dumped it in the designated area. "Toodles," she said in all seriousness, going back to the Gym.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Luke smirked at the reactions he knew that would happen so he re directed the conversation. "well one my parents were fools and died and left me to live with the wolves, My name is Luke Stevenson I wish to join the "Pack" if it's alright with this "Lady" here." Luke said in a calm fashion sitting down across Rafe and held out his hand for a shake if he was willing.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Rafe Terrn
Career Table Rafeterrn

Rafe watched the two girls leave, with only District Three, Luke, as he introduced himself, stayed and sat. He listened the the boy go on. "Well Luke, you sound like quite the personality" he said flatly. Getting up from the table, he grabbed his tray and swung it in front of Luke's face jokingly, letting the whiff of air hit his face. "I think you should go find some tributes who are more your pace though" he adds, then holding the tray above Luke's head, "The Career Pack is a bit higher up the ladder yet". With that, he strolled away, putting the tray on the pile and heading back to the training center.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:15 pm

With Rafe doing that Josh would know that this just got seriouse. "Hey rafe"! With that luke threw the tray at him starting to sprint after the tray. People watched in horror as the tray came close to rafe's face. But the hurling tray stopped and inch from his face. Luke had his hand on the other end after catching up with it and stopping the projectile.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:34 pm

One of the trainers came by and grabbed Luke by the arm and gripped his arm. "Sorry, but a tribute is not allowed to attack another tribute in the Capitol, save it for the games." He said in a deep calm voice. He was bigger than the tribute in size by quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Career Table
Page 1 of 1