The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Career Table

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Career Table Left_bar_bleue150/150Career Table Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am

It was lunch time, and i was taking a break from todays training. I grabbed a tray and walked up to the serving counter, i grabbed a bowl of soup, a biscuit, and large serving of veggies. I made my way to a table right by the window, and claimed it for the careers.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:03 am

Career Table Create.php?text=Echo%20Gliss&name=Feathergraphy2
Career Table Tumblr_m369tb2Byg1qdiwa3o9_r1_250

Echo Gliss of District One strutted into the Lunch Room, gazing around her lazily. It was a fairly big space, and it was okay looking. It wasn't incredibly fancy though, which was kind of a let down. She didn't let it worry her though, worrying caused wrinkles. She collected an assortement of very healthy foods and spotted the District Two guy. He must have already decided to start a career table. She flipped her hair so it fell down her back in gentle waves and glided over to him.
"So, I guess you're wanting to start off the careers?" she asked pleasantly, analysing the person before her. He looked to be reasonably strong, but that was to be expected. District One wasn't the only District with a Training Centre after all. Well, Echo assumed it wasn't. She'd never been to District Two, District One was obviously its superior.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:31 am

I looked up as the district one girl came and sat down at my table. "Yeah, I guess that seems reasonable. By the way, my name is Axel Storm, from district 2." I replied as i began to eat my soup.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:37 am

Career Table Elizabeth-olsen-spike-lee-oldboy
Rebecca "Becky" Harrison
---District 4---Female---16---

Becky had been training hard all day, she had been skilful and she picked up on a lot of new things that she would be decent at for the time as she build onto the skills. Becky made sure she was prepared and that she was well trained and fit. Becky was fit for a career and she made sure that she had held her head high like she had own the place with a firm look on her face and it had been filled with confidence. She had grabbed the tray of food and she walked over to the career table and set her tray down at the head of the table elegantly. "I'm Rebecca Harrison and I represent district four, I'd like to mention I have great leadership qualities and I can lead us to the final three, from there I can't promise what'll happen but I can promise we'll all be there." Becky said with high confidence and a clear voice on what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Career Table Create.php?text=Echo%20Gliss&name=Feathergraphy2
Career Table Tumblr_m369tb2Byg1qdiwa3o9_r1_250

Echo watched as the District Four girl sat down, at the head if the table. Weirdo. Sure enough, basically the first words out of her mouth were implying that she wanted to be the leader. Honestly, this pack worked better without one leader who ruled over all the other people. This wasn't like the Capitol ruling over the Districts. Echo kept all this to herself though, instead flicking her hair out if her way again. Rebecca could say what she wanted, but that diet mean everyone would go along with it.
"Good for you. she said simply. She didn't really want to have to argue over whether Rebecca had leadership skills or not; too much effort. "Oh, and I'm Echo Gliss of District One." she said after a moment. Which means I was born better than all of you, she added silently. There was no need to state the obvious, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Table   Career Table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Career Table
Page 1 of 1