The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Career Table

Go down 
+3
Ariiyoko
Glaceon
Northwoman
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:42 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

:CHAOS CHAUCER:

Chaos lead himself to the table in the middle, holding a tray of food ready to be eaten. He sat down slowly, glancing over at the other tributes eating. Now who will I kill? Chaos smirked evilly to himself and dug into his food. Sometimes peering up to see when the other careers would be joining him.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:00 pm

.:Snow Blue:.

I grab my food and look for a table. I see the district 2 boy, which is a Career. I walk over and sit next to him. "Hi. So we're making the Career pack, right?"
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Finally, a career. I smile as she sits down beside me and nod to her question. "Of course we are making the pack, but I think this year it will be bigger and stronger." He laughs and starts to eat his soup. "So how is the other one, from district 1 male. Is he joining?"
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:06 pm

I take a bite of my roll before answering his question. "I dunno, maybe. But I'm not sure." I sip my tea. "Oh yeah. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Chaos sighed in angry, a District 1 male maybe not joining. That is pathetic. He looked back the girl though with a smile and lifted his glass. "Chaos, you?" He said taking another sip of his warm soup.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 pm

"Snow." I took a bite of the soup, then looked around the lunch room. "Do you know about the district 2 girl? Is she joining?" She sipped her tea waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Career Table Left_bar_bleue150/150The Career Table Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Rhea Glass
---District 5---Female---17---

Training Outfit

Maria left the table and Rhea still felt uncomfortable around Jake alone. But why shouldn't she be the last time she was near him he attacked her. She got up, quickly making an excuse and found herself over by a table with what looked like the careers. She smiled at them, there stern faces looking at her. "Hey guys....mind if I hide over here for a little bit. I can't seem to find a quiet place to hang out anywhere. You don't have to talk to me. I just want to eat in peace." She sat down on the opposite side of the table, not even waiting to hear them answer.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:22 pm

"Yes, she's joining and so are both from District 4 but it does not matter if the District 1 does not join we have lots of people," He took a bite of his roll as another girl came up. He smiled at her, the beauty was there and so was the body. But she came from 5, she was not a career. But whatever, he had seen her fight she could do things.

But there was this one boy who kept annoying her he had seen, that annoying boy from 7 or something? Well he could die quickly. Before Chaos spoke, she had sat down but there was no problem there.

"You can sit here, probably hiding from that Jake kid right? I'm sorry that he is following you and stuff, must be terrible. Is he part of your alliance or wants to be with you?" He asked, his eyebrows raised. He wanted to know to see if she could join.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Career Table Left_bar_bleue150/150The Career Table Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:34 pm

"I really don't have a problem with him, I just really want a moment to myself for a second and it seems like when I try to just sit alone I have people coming up to me." Rhea took a bite of the apple on her plate. "So you guys all volunteered right? That pretty cool I guess." Rhea smiled, she wasn't going to reveal her own reaping unless she was asked about it. She didn't particularly want people to know about it and besides what good would it do her if she spread that around? It would just get a target put on her back and that was not what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 pm

[color:b592=red]"I under," He said thoughtfully. Part of him wanted to lash out at her and call her a non career but the District 1 male might of not been with them, and they needed another member. But more information was needed and girls were always welcome....
"No, I did not really volunteer. I was planning on doing it this year or next but I was reaped. Which worked either way. So were you reaped or volunteered" He just asked that to include everything. Why would a non career district tribute volunteer?
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:58 pm

I sat quietly as Chaos and District 5 girl spoke. "So what's your name?" Her voice was cold, but she tried not to sound stern. The more members the better. And if the Pack got bored, she would make an easy kill.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:03 pm

"My name is Rhea, Rhea Glass." Rhea contemplated telling him the story. She didn't want them to think she was weak. "I volunteered," was all she said. She looked down and just continued to eat her apple. She was hoping he wouldn't try to pry more, but she had a feeling that he would.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Rhea Glass, he repeated in his head as he took another bite of his bread. But his ears were still on her, making sure to hear if she how got reaped or volunteered. His eyes widened slightly as she said she volunteered with an approving nod. Wow, she volunteered.

"Wow, you volunteered? Pretty un common for other non career districts. So why had that Jake person been following you. Does he want you to be in his alliance or something? Oh i'm Chaos by the way.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 pm

"Well aren't we curious? And no Jake isn't in an alliance with me to my knowledge. He helped me out with some sword work, then he went a little crazy and attacked me. So I'm just trying to distance myself from him for now. But he is kinda like a lovesick puppy, he keeps finding me." She smiled, trying to keep up the same strategy that she has had going to entire time, being nice and trying not to get on anyone's bad side.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Well she had figured him out, being curious. He laughed aloud after she had told him about him being a lovesick puppy. He had not laughed in a while, it felt good. But he winced when she said he attacked her. "Why would that idiot attack you?!" He asked, a little bit of angry in his voice. He shrugged to himself and finished off his soup.

"Well if you are not in an alliance, it would be cool if you could join us. I mean we need more numbers now," He tried to give her a warm smile. A smile he was not use to giving.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Rhea looked to him and smiled, one that Katya would be really proud of. She even giggled a little bit when he mentioned her joining the career pack. "Really? You would let me join, even though I'm not from Districts 1, 2 or 4?" Rhea smiled sweetly at Chaos, trying to be as charming as possible.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Chaos felt a little turn in his stomach once she giggled and smiled at him. This was not Chaos, but something about Rhea. He wondered how the others would feel about it, but he would protect her or would his career senses kick in and want to kill her? He hoped not he wanted her as part of the team.

"Ya sure, we need as many people as we can for the pack to win. You might have a good chance of winning now since you are with the careers. But you know, we don't have to think about that." He said and stood up slowly and moved his way to sit right next to her.

"Just make sure you will be okay with splitting up if times get tough."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Rhea smiled at him, joining up with the careers didn't seem like a bad idea. "Ok, sounds fun. And don't worry I can heal you guys if you need it. My mother taught me everything she knew before she died. I have been making medicines for the people in District 5 for awhile now. My brother always said I was good in those kinds of situations. Plus I am fast, if you need to see me than we can go to the agility course after eating." She smiled very sincerely. If there was one thing Rhea was good at it was making friends.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa walked to the career table, tray in hand. She was rather nervous, it felt as though her blood was ice. She found Chaos telling the girl from 5, Rhea that she could join the Pack. Heppa smirked. "Making allies without me?" Heppa asked, without expecting an answer. She rose an eyebrow and then let it fall back down. "I'm Heppa. Rhea, right? Welcome to the Pack." Heppa said, although she didn't sound so welcoming. Heppa smirked at Chaos. "Looks like you've got a bit of a crush. That's certainly unlike you, Chaos." Heppa said, in a teasing sort of voice. She grinned at him and winked. Heppa scowled at Rhea. She was a tad jealous, she couldn't help it. She had never really noticed Chaos back in District 2, but there was something different about him.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 pm

He listened carefully while at the same time moving a little closer to her. Speed, healing. That could be put to good use, the healing will be the best though and I will just protect her if she can't run as fast as the careers. He decided in his mind and tried to put an arm around her.

"Well sounds good. I hope you just won't betray or anything." He added quietly, hoping she could still hear it. "But anyways, I might go train shortly or something. The other careers can meet up later." He shrugged and waited for her answer.

But at the moment Heppa came along and he took his arm off her. Smirking slightly at her tease before patting down a place for her to sit. Watching Heppa say hello to Rhea was rough but he got through it and replyed back to her. "It's not a crush, more like a friendly time." He chuckled but gave a quick smile at Rhea. "Anyways, I got the two from District 4 to join the pack and so we are set." He then put both of his arms Heppa and Rhea, playfully. This was not Chaos but the games sometimes brought the happy out of people, well if you are a career.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:57 pm

"Why would I betray you? Unlike some of the tributes here I actually like you." She smiled at him. She was being honest with him, she thought pretty highly of him. But that didn't mean she wasn't afraid of him. "I just hope me trusting you doesn't end up with you killing me earlier than I should be." At that time she went to reach for his hand, but before she could Heppa came over and immediately he straightened up.

Rhea couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable in the situation. She felt like Heppa was shooting lasers from her eyes.
"Hi Heppa, its nice to meet you." She held out her hand for the other career to shake it. Hoping it would show the girl that she was on her side.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa smiled at Chaos as he put his arm around her and Rhea. Heppa's stomach slightly lurched. She wet her lips and looked up at Chaos. His blue eyes sparkled in the light of the Lunch Room, making it impossible not to look at him. Heppa resisted the urge to reach up and touch Chaos's hair. She flushed slightly at the thought of it. She felt so odd but she also felt good around Chaos. It was as if she'd known him forever, yet she had just really met him when the Games started. Heppa took Rhea's hand and shook it. "Likewise." She said, forcing a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Rhea had to force herself to keep a smile on her face. She felt uncomfortable in the position she was in, and Rhea hated conflict. She got up, now finished with her food and decided that she best get back to training. "Well, I am going to get back to training. I guess I will talk to you guys later." She smiled and waved to the two of them and walked out of the room towards the melee station.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Chaos slightly smiled at the two as they shook hands. He was thinking that both of them would lunge for each other and kill each other before the games even started, but that was only judged on how they looked at each other. He decided to lighten the mood and squished both of their shoulders.

"With this team, we will beat anyone. Maybe we should go train or something, if I don't see you later Heppa I will see you up at the apartment and Rhea if I don't see you I guess I will see you out on the field," He laughed and stood up to walk away. He waited for Rhea to go before he gave Heppa a light kiss on the head.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa fought the urge to glare at Rhea. She simply inclined her head when Rhea said she was going to train again. Heppa couldn't help but feel secretly happy that Rhea was leaving. But, then Heppa's heart sank when Chaos said that he was going to train too. Heppa was about sigh and start eating when Chaos did something unexpected. He kissed her. It wasn't anything big, after all it was just on the forehead, but to Heppa it felt huge. Heppa smiled at Chaos and waved at him. Then she left the Career Table, and headed back to the Melee station, by herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Career Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Career Table   The Career Table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Career Table
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next